Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

WATCH MANWONHENBOK WITH JHB

its basically a show where two random celebrities compete against eachother. They both recieve 10 dollars to survive a week. Using those 10 dollars you buy food. And most of the time celebs starve, or eat like one meal a day. At the begginning they dont know who their oppenent is but it soon gets revieled. At the end the person who used least ammount of money wins. And also they recieve missons. Like JHB and JWH missons were they pick a random card, and the card has 5 celebs on them. They go a celebrity (who usually ARENT on the card) then they kinda copy the five celebs on the list. The celeb then tries to guess who the are copying. If the celeb guesses all 5 celebs in 30 seconds they JHB or JWH get a reward

but theirs different missons for each show

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest doralinz

Bin really close with kjk, isn't she? It seem that whenever KJK held his concert, Bin is there. i've read in the thread about Bin and kjk in paris by night programme (i do not know what is it). And, in that article, Bin is consider as Britney Spears of Korea.

Yelin, nice picture, thank you.

Bin Fighting.

^ puhaha the Britney Spears of Korea? hmm.. I can accept in the singing way. But NOT the personallity way. From waht I know Britney Spears is not very innocent. As for Bin I think she is...lol...

but still it must be a honer to be known as the Britney Spears of Korea. Basically saying the popular sexy pop star. lol. And thats what Bin is...

Like Kim wan sun is known to be the Modonna of Korea.

And Hyolee...Probaly the JLO or the Beyonce of Korea

Guest songstar

IF ANYONE WANTS TO WATCH MANWONHENBOK WITH JHB

I know this has been a problem because its only on clubbox. And if you guys want to watch it here are some youtube links

Could I be a pain [!] and ask where the clubbox for it is? I've scoured around and can't see anything :( would be very appreciative as I've just seen Harisu's episodes of this - and I think Bin's would've been hilarious, given her humour.

Thanks in advance!

^ clubbox.co.kr/sylver

editt::

I actually miss her a lot too! omgosh you guys dont know how much. But all celebs go through this stage. They come out on like every TV show for like 6 months then suddenly dissapears. I hate it when that happens though....

Guest star17s101

^ puhaha the Britney Spears of Korea? hmm.. I can accept in the singing way. But NOT the personallity way. From waht I know Britney Spears is not very innocent. As for Bin I think she is...lol...

but still it must be a honer to be known as the Britney Spears of Korea. Basically saying the popular sexy pop star. lol. And thats what Bin is...

Like Kim wan sun is known to be the Modonna of Korea.

And Hyolee...Probaly the JLO or the Beyonce of Korea

haha britney spears??? wow :mellow: but thats cool..it means shes getting better as a singer right? :huh:

^ I hope so...lol...

I saw this weeks loveletter, and man I wished Bin was there. Especially for the punching the brick thing. In this old episode of beatiful sunday she broke 6 or 7 bricks, which was the most out of the girls. And it was along time ago, so she probaly got better.. And maybe can break one more then she used too! But to bad she wasnt here T_T. I dont see her in te previes eatheir..

Guest Hitorijime

Omg, I just bought her first album, cause I wanted to try her out! She's seems great, so I hope it won't be a disappointment!

Guest charmm

I saw this weeks loveletter, and man I wished Bin was there. Especially for the punching the brick thing. In this old episode of beatiful sunday she broke 6 or 7 bricks, which was the most out of the girls. And it was along time ago, so she probaly got better.. And maybe can break one more then she used too! But to bad she wasnt here T_T. I dont see her in te previes eatheir..

I remember that too....

If you mean the 'wedding dress special' with Shinhwa.

I think she was the skinniest out of all of them,

but she broke more than half/all the people!

I like that about Bin~

She dosen't try to act all weak and helpless -_____-;

I remember that too....

If you mean the 'wedding dress special' with Shinhwa.

I think she was the skinniest out of all of them,

but she broke more than half/all the people!

I like that about Bin~

She dosen't try to act all weak and helpless -_____-;

I know! She broke a lot! And she got stronger and stuph (you can tell by the way she dances) so she can probaly brake a lot more! It was really cool though. Her and junjin won! YAY! lol.

star17s101 well she got hurt ebcause she was doing material arts. So i guess she does. She is really strong though

Thats why I love bin she dosnt act all weak. Shes really competative too

Guest swtanjel012

it happens with all celebs. they dissappear then they reappear after they get a new album or soemthing. its like a cycle.

maybe she decided to take a break for a while from all that shows. it can be stressful.

^ Yeah I miss her too T_T. I hope she come backs soon.

Sorry I didnt come to this thread in along time. None of you guys did eatheir! HAHAH jp

JIna: Yeah, JHB seems really atheletic. She is actually, you can tell becuase of the games in loveletter, I remember she didnt have to blow any of the candles with her nose because she got them all out. Whereas JYR, Cheyeon all had to ask for help.

Guest Madisoid

Hey Bin Fans ---

Fan-meeting Pictures are uploaded on Khype.com from when Bin came to Universal Studies. She even did a dance at the fan-meeting. Soon the videos of the fan-meeting with be up.

Thanks,

KhypeStaff

Madisoid Thank you! Awesome. i shall check it out later. Hope shes dong good. And hope she has a lot of fans. LOL

thea_ of course she does! I really enjoy the song Banji. Its one of her only slow songs on her album. bin-go is a cute song, which at first mite not be appealing but after hearing it more or watching more of her performances it gets stuck in your head for days! Pinky is also a great song!

Archived