Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

Guest evelyn168

I'm so glad Bin is recovering from the accident... I saw one of the pics in the concert thread, looks like she's fine.. Cant' wait to see her on LL again.. I think she's a way better mascot than Bae Seul Gi.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hpnotiq

hey guys and girls!

my sister ditched mee and went to the KOREA POWER CONCERT yesterday and she said BiN WAS THERE!

she performed BiNGO AND 2AM, but sucks bcuz she forgot to take her camera! anywhoo i also saw her picture in the KOREAN TiMES and she looks like shes recovering GOOD!

she wasn't that great at the concert.

she did some horrible lip singing..

half the time she was off & you could really tell that she was lip singing.

& no i'm not a hater, i know her personally as an unni.

i'm just stating the truth.

but yes i know its hard to sing & dance at the same time, but it never hurts to pratice..

^ hahah well we all know that Bin is not that good of a singer. And most of us wished that she sticked to acting and is a much better actress. Not me though because I like to see her on TV shows. and when shes filming she probaly cant go non shows, but anyways. Who said she didnt pratice? Maybe she was having a bad day, because on inkigayo, music bank, etc I think it totally looks like shes singing when she isnt. She mite of had a bad performance or something. I also think Bin missed the stage and the dancing and everything so thats why she switched to singing, with more training and praticing I believe she can be as good as singing as she is at dancing

I think its really cool you know her personally as a unni, but you told me you dont like her, so is she like a bad person or something??

Guest callalily

wow, i've been away for so long :sweatingbullets: just taking a break from soompi and other forums for awhile...

yea, she might not be the greatest singer but at least she tries and i give her credits for that. but she's really entertaining on stage, and she enjoys being up there and u can tell by the smile on her face :D

anyways, o my how i miss bin being on tv. she's been gone for so long now, but it's great to hear that she's recovering. LL is soo blah without her on. i mean i really like BSG and all, but she's not that great of a mascot... she still seems really shy, whereas Bin really speaks her mind on that show and makes it so much more fun to watch. i really hope she comes back on the show and not leave permanently, it's just not the same without her. :tears:

angelxsmile posted a pic of Bin and SJY in the SJY's thread. seems like SJY's letting Bin use her back to sign an autograph for a fan. they're such good friends :D

b0aae330.jpg

credits angelxsmile :)

AND omg... that tribute of Bin and Minwoo is soo hot!!! :lol: NotGuilty, it was such an awesome tribute! I LOVE that song by Selina. Thanks for sharing!

they're the next hottest couple after Bin and Woohyuk, u must admit ;)

Guest EMoASHiANsPYgRL_26

i love her! shes sooooo pretty and she sings aweosmely! even though im a grl, shes soooo beautiful! lmao.... nice

yelinoh- i go to SOUTHRIDGE... it's in beaverton....

I love the caps of her and SJY!

thanks!

Any news if she is doing better or worse from her accident?!

OMG YOU GO TO SOUTH RIDGE?!?! WE LIVE PRETTY CLOSE. I live in Forest Highets. Yes, the white rich neighborhood. hahaha, Do you know someone by Minyoung Kim??

Bernie369 I would like to know the company label too

Guest hpnotiq

^ hahah well we all know that Bin is not that good of a singer. And most of us wished that she sticked to acting and is a much better actress. Not me though because I like to see her on TV shows. and when shes filming she probaly cant go non shows, but anyways. Who said she didnt pratice? Maybe she was having a bad day, because on inkigayo, music bank, etc I think it totally looks like shes singing when she isnt. She mite of had a bad performance or something. I also think Bin missed the stage and the dancing and everything so thats why she switched to singing, with more training and praticing I believe she can be as good as singing as she is at dancing

I think its really cool you know her personally as a unni, but you told me you dont like her, so is she like a bad person or something??

oh i meant like i don't like her as a singer. ahhah as a actress, i like her. she's pretty good. but then i hate how she gets all the boys on x-man & yun ae pyun gi.

as a friend/unni, she's really down to earth.. she's one of the coolest people i've met. plus i've gotten to know her a little better since she's one of my cousin's best friends.. she's a sweet person. oh btw she got me a little note from jwh :D:)

^ o.O 0______0

omg

I feell

jelousy....

you are soo lucky! I wish I was friends with her!!! I dont care I like her as a both singer and actress. Even though shes not a great singer, her smile and dancing own the staige. I just hope she would get better soon! Did you contact her lately?? I was just wondering why she isnt coming on TV shows anymore T_T. A lot of us do miss herr...

hmm about her getting a lot of guys on Loveletter. haha true! But I think if anyone was on Loveletter or xman as long as she was then they would get a lot of guys. I mean, if she sticked to one guy (beside woohyuk xP) so many times then the couple would be so predicatable and that would be soo boring. And their was many times when she got turned down or she had to couple with Chun (but I think that is a cute couple too xP)

anyways, next time you talk to her, tell her I said hiiii! And ask her why she isnt on tv shows (loveletter) anymore

omg she gave a note to JWH?? if its not to much can you ask her to tell JWH (when its ready) that we got him a present and when we give it to him please look at it...

haha maybe thats asking for to much....

Guest star17s101
:blink::o you know bin??!!! omgsh..thats sooo cool!! i wish i knew bin or like my relative was her friend :tears: if you see her next time would you please say that her fans on soompi said hi! :) and also like what yelinoh said about her why not coming to LL please!

Guest ryisakooguy

DANG!! its been a while since i posted in here.

i miss bin and i missed you guys too. havent read the other pages yet but last time i checked here was when i heard about the news about her injury. is there any updates to them? i hope shes feeling better.

anyway, it feels soo weird not seeing bin every week now. i sure do miss her on LL. im guessing shes really busy with that movie shes doing. hopefully when thats finish we get to see more often.

hpnotiq knows binnie? no way!! thats soo koo. yeah, next time you see her tell her that everyone in the jeon hye bin therad says "hiyee! bin fighting!!" :D

hmm i wonder what does the sweet note from woo hyuk say...hehe ^,^

ohh yeah btw yelin, I GOT THE JOB!!! WEEEEE!! :D

Guest hpnotiq

^ o.O 0______0

omg

I feell

jelousy....

you are soo lucky! I wish I was friends with her!!! I dont care I like her as a both singer and actress. Even though shes not a great singer, her smile and dancing own the staige. I just hope she would get better soon! Did you contact her lately?? I was just wondering why she isnt coming on TV shows anymore T_T. A lot of us do miss herr...

hmm about her getting a lot of guys on Loveletter. haha true! But I think if anyone was on Loveletter or xman as long as she was then they would get a lot of guys. I mean, if she sticked to one guy (beside woohyuk xP) so many times then the couple would be so predicatable and that would be soo boring. And their was many times when she got turned down or she had to couple with Chun (but I think that is a cute couple too xP)

anyways, next time you talk to her, tell her I said hiiii! And ask her why she isnt on tv shows (loveletter) anymore

omg she gave a note to JWH?? if its not to much can you ask her to tell JWH (when its ready) that we got him a present and when we give it to him please look at it...

haha maybe thats asking for to much....

i saw her last weekend. bin, my cousin & i hung out cus my cousin was here working out some deals with DSP & bin was here for the Power Korea concert & i have no idea why she doesn't come out anymore.. but i think its cus her album "whal dong" is over?

& idk when i'll talk to her again cus thats only when i go to korea or she comes here. but i'll ask my cousin to ask her =]

nope she didn't give a not to JWH. she GAVE ME a note from JWH & i told her to tell him that his english forum has a present for him. haha JWH forum represent :D

^ haha of course! ahh thanks for telling her about the JWH present. What did he say?? none of my buisness of course!

ryisakooguy YOU GOT THE JOB!?!? CONGRAGALATIONS! Come here a lot though, even if your still busy. hahaha! No I dont know any updates on how bins doing. She probaly is busy with the movie. But I miss her so much on TV shows and stuph.

I was at a retreat for 3 days. Gosh so good to get away from life. But I did misss this forum

Guest ryisakooguy

dang no new updates on bin yet, eh?

thanks yelin. ^_^

no worries ill come back in here and then even though im busy now a days. i bet im going to be so much happier with my new job. koo people, get free clothes, and the best part yet...i get to work with a cute girl! :D :x

Guest yuppieguppy

i wonder if Bin is still in La....

I also wonder if she'll be back in LA for the Hollywood Bowl concert.

just watched Loveletter and its so different without Bin.

I miss her so much on variety shows.

ack.............

Guest star17s101

YAY!*soo happy* bin will know how much we love and adore her!! *dances around* anyways..the concerts still going on? wow. didnt it like start last week?

Archived