Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

Guest chaserj7

^ OMG HER MOM IS SOO FRAPPIN PRETTY!

haha i'm sure her mom was a gasoo of some sort too? it's hard to be pretty and NOT be a celeb. :P

i just listened to her album and one of her songs sounded hecka like anyclub...iono if its a coincidence or someone copied the other...does anyone noe wut song i'm talkin about cuz iono the name and if its just a coincidence?

ooo...do u noe wut the song's name is?

It's called Back Of Mind. Bin's album was released Sep 26 2005, AnyClub was released October 19 2005. So Bin's song came first.. but it's not an issue of who 'copying' who, because the AnyClub producers lawfully bought the rights to the song from Bin's management.

buttt i felt bad for bin. yeah, you guys where right. she didnt seem like herself that episode. maybe she was missing "someone"...hehe. cant believe she lost to chae yeon and ughh jung eum...bleh

did yoo see bin when kim jong kook picked chae yeon? he like had her back turned for a while. i wonder what was she doin...?

haha oh well but i guess KJK would feel bad if he picked Bin over Chae Yeon, because Chae Yeon was there first originally.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest doralinz

I finished watching the perf., I thought she looked cute with that outfit. The theme is so much different from her other performances ^-^ and yea the love the dance steps, but I wish she sang a little louder like wat Charlie_&_M said....the little murmurs XD

the song isn't cathcy like 2am. maybe i need time to really adapt to the song. But she really cute. I really like the dance step.

ryisokuguy happy birthday

HAHA! happy paige 22! and bins 22 years old!! YAYYYY!

ok so ryisakooguy ripped the performance for me. So those who I sent the whole music bank and only wants the bin performance. You can reply here. I dont want ryisakooguy to get 1000 PMs on his bday

ryisakooguy Happy birthday

Yelinoh. thx for the link. I can't download it right now. My internet connection is getting weird lately. Can you pm me the Bin's perfomance that ryisakooguy ripped. Really appreciate it.

ryisakooguy, happy bithday!

Guest ryisakooguy

after watching the performance, anyone notice that the song is different than the original ver? or am i just trippin? bin was soo cute dancing. its nice to see a more 'cute' bin than a 'sexy' bin. the performance sorta reminds me of kim jong kook's happiness song. soo happy.

wow bins only 22?!?! that means im only 4 years younger than her. O_O

ryisokuguy happy birthday

ryisakooguy Happy birthday

ryisakooguy, happy bithday!

^thanks you three! ^_^

now only if my name would show up the bday list...

wow i sawww jun hye bin at the grove yesterday!!!! she was sooo pretty and veryyyy skinny! and very nice!! :D sorry i just wanted to say that.. :)

wow i sawww jun hye bin at the grove yesterday!!!! she was sooo pretty and veryyyy skinny! and very nice!! :D sorry i just wanted to say that.. :)

Wow. You're so lucky. She seems very nice in person. I just saw Bin-go perfomance. Her dance and dress were really cute. Thx Yelinoh and ryisakooguy!

Guest evelyn168

ryisakooguy, happy b-day!!! I'm desperately waiting for tom to come... I want to see Bin and JWH on LL... This week, I'm not interested in the romance that much. I'm more interested in the fun water activites... I'm really jealous that the celebs get to go to Thailand and have fun, while I'm here, stuck in this cold weather with loads of school work...

aww you are so lucky! Did you talk to her? Whats the grove?

does anybody have the episode of her on Man Won eh Haeng Bok?

I think iyagis clubbox has it...

Guest yuppieguppy

really. how cool is that...............................tomorrow she's proably getting ready for the concert...maybe if i head out to ktown i will see her or someone else..

Guest ryisakooguy

ha thanks guys to the peoples who said 'happy bday'

bday went smooth. just a family get to together. got $150, new the suite life of zack and cody, (...brenda :blushes:) the new high school musical...mann dope movie! plus new LL! wooo hooo!!

cant wait to watch it! now i must search n find for an hq file...

I watched Love Letter online. Bin was so cool and brave too. Even with my limited vocabulary, I enjoyed watching it.

Can't wait for next week to see Bin more!

Guest doralinz

Yea, i've bought Bin movie with Kim Ha Nuel, call the ghost at the price Malaysian ringgit 16.90 equal to USD 4.50, and i hope it's good. I'll post the review once i've watched it.

How's the love letter? Now i got to find a link to download it.

you know what, i just realised that Bin is actually much younger than Chae Yeon, though they're best friends.. haha..

Like I said JHB is friends with a lot of the older people

Jangwoohyuk, Minwoo, Park Jungah, Cheyeon, Eugene, Kim Jong Kook, Suh ji young (All in their 25+)

but shes also good friends with DBSG, Kim Hyun Joong, And beh Suel Gi (which are 18-20)

so shes just good friends with everyone, but especially the 25+

IM DLing the Thailand right noww! cant waittt

doralinz: Cool! you brought it! tell us what you think afterwards!

Guest 6shin3hwa7

^ I noticed that. They kept showing Woo Hyuk everytime it was Bin's turn to do something. Can anyone translate what Bin said to Woo Hyuk when she was going up to do Bungee Jumping.

Archived