Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evelyn168

Thanks yelinoh for all the JHB clips... I really think that's Bin jumping off. From the previews, I'm pretty sure it's her... She's quite brave to jump off... I can't wait till next week's LL.

Guest doralinz

Thank you yelinoh for all the link, I will watch after i get back from library. But can it be saved?

Bin is so brave, i really like her.

Guest callalily

Yeah Bin!! That's our girl!

lol

She's so brave and so tough, that's one of the reasons why I admire her... She's not one of those typical girly girly girls.

Please please please get coupled up with JWH at the end of the show! *crosses fingers* hehe...

Guest chaserj7

is it her new song? i want to see it. I don't like she with junjin or any shinhwa member.

haha she should go with Jang Woo Hyuk, not any shinhwa member.

awww boourns... that sucks... maybe JWH felt bad for not picking JungEum last time... but still, poor poor binnie... She's been getting rejected a LOT lately...

haha well she'd been picked many times before so maybe it's time to take a break! :P

i heard jeon hye bin is going to america to perform this month. im kind of excited?

at KJK's LA concert... woww. anyone at LA or who's watching the concert? :P

oh yeah, I was at yahoo korea. reading the topics regarding jeon hye bin. and there was one topic that said "who looks best with jeon hye bin" and everyone eatheir said Jangwoohyuk, Micky, Yoonho, or Minwoo

its funny how korea and other countries are so different. in yahoo korea. They said who do you think seems the best out of stephanie, bin, suh ji young, ivy, and more. and bin was in eatheir number 1 or 2 on everyones list. well in almost everyones list

there was also when thats who do u think is prettiest/best body out of songhyekyo, kim tae hee, jeon ji hyun, bin, han cheyoung, and kim hee sun

jhb was in a lot of peoples 1rst or 2nd

Guest Lynni3z

aww....thank-you so much for sharing ^^

ohh =(

i wanted to d/l the clips too, but i don't know how to, ive been to this site b4 when i was directed there to watch these lil girls dancing to chuinsangjihee, and i don't thik it's downloadable -.-;;

Guest doralinz

i've ssen the preview for next weel ll, wow, Bin doing bungee jumping and she smile? Wow, she is not scared with it. How brave she is.

I'll make sure i must do it once in mylife time.

I"ve wtached ll, randomly and i saw Bin seem unhappy or not really participated very much i hope she not bored because the show will not be fun without her. ANd she lost twice in wrestling game. How it could happen?

I like during couple game, and binwoo seem to thank her for not choose the ss501 guy.

ok, bin fighting

Guest chaserj7

oh yeah, I was at yahoo korea. reading the topics regarding jeon hye bin. and there was one topic that said "who looks best with jeon hye bin" and everyone eatheir said Jangwoohyuk, Micky, Yoonho, or Minwoo

its funny how korea and other countries are so different. in yahoo korea. They said who do you think seems the best out of stephanie, bin, suh ji young, ivy, and more. and bin was in eatheir number 1 or 2 on everyones list. well in almost everyones list

there was also when thats who do u think is prettiest/best body out of songhyekyo, kim tae hee, jeon ji hyun, bin, han cheyoung, and kim hee sun

jhb was in a lot of peoples 1rst or 2nd

^ haha that's because Hyori wasn't on the poll list! :P

ok kidding kidding, before people bash me.. anyway yeahh Bin's getting more fans.

I"ve wtached ll, randomly and i saw Bin seem unhappy or not really participated very much i hope she not bored because the show will not be fun without her. ANd she lost twice in wrestling game. How it could happen?

haha but Bin's been appearing A LOT on those shows, maybe she's tired of them. :P

^ puhahahha. hyori will get number one body for sure! I dont get why they dont put hyori on the list -_-. But no, korea always liked bin. She did get a lot of antis, but that was eatheir because of her getting the boys or her performance clothes. They never hated her because they way she acted on a show. Actually, they liked the way she acted on a show. Eatheir it was beating all the girls in wrestling or just trying hard to get the boy she liked.

I cant wait till thailand! BUNJEE JUMPING!!! YAYAYAYAYA!

darn I was hopping I was able to own paige 20! but thats in 3 post...

anyone like my avatar?

Archived