Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest doralinz

A question to ask.

Do you think that JWH will jump (bungee jumping) in love letter if he jump with Bin?

My answer is yes.

" i guess you guys didn't want me here... " Bin said that? How sad. Your time will come soon, Bin, . Fighting

Guest ryisakooguy

^yeah i think woo hyuk would of jumped if bin was there. i mean if i was up there, i hate heights too, i would want someone to jump with me. ughh i can feel his pain.

aww there was no bin supporter...:( gawd thats soo sadd. dang i would feel like never comin back to the states after that. i feel bad for her.

is it me or am i the only one that LOVES bins boko dance? i think its the one of the cutest dance right now. i also like how she wipes her face then her facial expression changes. haha bins awesome!

thanks for posting the performances, im diffenitly going to check that out.

^ noo I love it when bin boko dances! its realllllllly cutee!

So sad when I read that she said "I guess you guys dont want me here." ugh how rude. I hate it when people dont clap. They put effort and everyone deserves an award for effort. I ALWAYS clap after a performance. Bad, good, werid, stupid, etc I always clap. If I was at the bin performance I would have been screaming!!!!!!!

hmm... Woohyuk is REALLY scared of higeghst. So I dont know if he jump with JHB. But that be REALLY cute!

Im downloading part three rite now!

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ hehe I love her style!

I like most of the dresses/clothes she wears on LL, well except for those furry, leather stuff ..

^ yea shes very pretty but i dont like her w/ fur XD and i always thought her and jwh was a great couple. plus they're close friends XD

she did gymnastics? so thats why she's so flexable...

haha yea i didnt kno either.

Yeah that's totally what I think too !

There's those who said "I can't stand her because of Yunoh and the other dude" and those who said "Because she's always with Minwoo in LL" !! You are annoyed of a girl that Minwoo decided to choose over another girl that you like ???? Come on that's totally stupid !

For those who saw Bin's proclaimed herself Dancing Queen or the other time "Miss Korea thing", did you ever notice that she said it with humour, that she doesn't care about that !! Even me who doesn't know korean language, I saw this through her face ! And by the way, this is the MC who each time announced her like the Dancing Queen OK ?

And if for you, Bin looks arrogant, what is the face of Stefanie when she's is always ready to show that she can dance like a goddess ? She is what I called arrogant and conceited !

wow. i agree XD

the first time i saw bin was with yunho and micky XD

i started to like bin cuz of loveletter XD shes so cute in there and some people say shes her real self in that game. i dont hate her but im not a fan fan like obsessed over her, i guess im only a regular fan plus i like her dancing and acting. she does all 3, shes cool XD

@yelinoh when did she say that? o.o

Guest callalily

Bin and Woohyuk = Perfect Couple.

Bin was very pretty in the purple dress.

WOOHOO!!!! Yes she was very pretty in the purple dress. Not only do I like her outfits on Loveletter, i really like her hairstyles as well! Especially when she has braids in her hair. It just looks so clean?..don't know if that's the right word for it, but yeah... What can I say, she's a stylish girl. :D

Caps from LoveLetter ;)

bscap001.jpg

Pretty dress!

bscap086.jpg:sweatingbullets:

I found this pic, don't know how long ago, but very pretty :)

91f8279b.jpg

^ yea shes very pretty but i dont like her w/ fur XD and i always thought her and jwh was a great couple. plus they're close friends XD

haha yea i didnt kno either.

wow. i agree XD

the first time i saw bin was with yunho and micky XD

i started to like bin cuz of loveletter XD shes so cute in there and some people say shes her real self in that game. i dont hate her but im not a fan fan like obsessed over her, i guess im only a regular fan plus i like her dancing and acting. she does all 3, shes cool XD

@yelinoh when did she say that? o.o

she said it at kjks concert....

ahh she was so pretty in her purple dress!! I LOVE IT! i want that dress. But it probaly look best on her!!

YES THEY GOT PERFECT COUPLE!

to bad he didnt catch her rose. But they got coupled anyyways..

And Ryan gave up on her. poor him

NO JHB IS NEXT WEEKS LOVELETTER! I DIDNT SEE HER AT ALL!

Guest evelyn168

I think Bin is too busy to be on LL next week cause she was in the States and she's busy promoting her new single... I really think she should be on next week's episode. There's FTTS, Minwoo,... I want to see her paired with Minwoo again, they look so good together... Anyways, I just hope she goes on more shows cause she really fun to watch... I want to see her on Image Survivor cause I haven't seen her on it... It seems to be fun... I want to see how other celebs rate her.

Guest xx-outsider-xx

i think she looks more and more unhappy on love letter these days. did jwh 'flirty' attitude really get to her? hehe.

Guest star17s101

ok well im a bin fan,i mean i know she can seem to be kind of arrogant and stuff... but all stars, actually anyone can be a over confident and i know that everyone likes to show off sometimes. SHes better then some stars who try to act all weak, as said by others as well, but at least shes honest. I do have a feeling most of her antis are just jealous. I mean its not liek shes making the guys pick her on Love letter, if they like her its their own decision. ANd as dbsk fans or shinhwa, or jang woohyuk fans, you should all respect that. i love all the bands listed and many more, and sometimes go crazy about them ^ ^ but dont get angry with bin on loveletter cus shes with "your man" i mean isnt loveletter suppose to be dating and stuff? plus 2 am is soo awesome..although her movie award performance thingy was a lil too much. anywho fans of bin help her stay on, and help her out..you know about getting a lil more singin lessons and a new stylist lol well yea

I think Bin is too busy to be on LL next week cause she was in the States and she's busy promoting her new single... I really think she should be on next week's episode. There's FTTS, Minwoo,... I want to see her paired with Minwoo again, they look so good together... Anyways, I just hope she goes on more shows cause she really fun to watch... I want to see her on Image Survivor cause I haven't seen her on it... It seems to be fun... I want to see how other celebs rate her.

omgsh minwwo and bin look soo good together, but after their loveletter couple thingy on one episode, he like never talks to her after that...i wonder why? lol it was soo cute when m and bin wre like always tlaking privately during xmen stuff and all ..*sniff* miss that

I really think JHB is so cute ^__^

i was wondering ... does she really have a thing for JWH or is it acting? :]

haah wow third posting..but yea i dot hink bin really like jang woohyuk..and he likes her back..plus i beleive that shes not on the next ep on loveletter after the Thailand special..hmm

Archived