Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest callalily

awww those pics of her are sooo cute. when did she perform that?

her outfit completely changed from her 2am performance.

it's more cute rather than sexy... she's still uber pretty either way :)

Did u guys see the Loveletter where JHB and JWH first got paired... it was the jungeum bin suelgi love triangle thingyy

I lvoed her dress in the couple ceremony... it was so pretty... it was purple with a purple fur... and also she didnt seem to have that much make up on so it was prettier

I also liked this dress

HAHA I noticed that too, how they were chatting away in X-Man. Too cute...

f6fef1d4.jpg

8d5eb1a4.jpg

Guest doralinz

Is Bin an MC now? I saw a clip Bin with Andy as MC at SBS popular song, but i don't have the clip in the whole show. It just show a liitle part.

Guest ryisakooguy

^

^yeah yeah i remember the couple with woo hyuk n jelly bean. i was like 'YESSS!! in your face jungeum!' lol. hopefully the get coupled again.

ohh n i just read your sig for the first time doralinz. i started laughin after i got it. hahaha nice sig!

Love your signature doralinz!!!

SPOILER

LOoks like in thailand JWH is coupled with Jungeum. hmm

Water game

060113jwh13.jpg

^ If im not mistaken. on the far right is Bin. So shes coupless...And JWH and Jungeum get coupled because if u see JWH is playing wrestling while jungeum is watching, but shes from teh couple side and is standing alone

poor bin. shes been getting rejected alot now and days

***EDITED****

Bin was a MC for Andy only once....she was a subsitute ^_^

Guest pinklegirl007

Does anyone know where and when she performed Bin-go?

Oh, and I watched a whole bunch of music award shows, and how come Bin wasn't in anyone of them?? Her song 2am did top the charts....

Guest callalily

Love your signature doralinz!!!

SPOILER

LOoks like in thailand JWH is coupled with Jungeum. hmm

^ If im not mistaken. on the far right is Bin. So shes coupless...And JWH and Jungeum get coupled because if u see JWH is playing wrestling while jungeum is watching, but shes from teh couple side and is standing alone

poor bin. shes been getting rejected alot now and days

***EDITED****

Bin was a MC for Andy only once....she was a subsitute ^_^

awww boourns... that sucks... maybe JWH felt bad for not picking JungEum last time... but still, poor poor binnie... She's been getting rejected a LOT lately...

oh well, JHB hwaiiiiting! :D

Cute pictures

Performaning Bin-Go (I think.)

20060105222410113015xk.jpg

my20060105224732113008ch.jpg

Cute? I think so

now this is a cute outfit and looking at it makes you want to root for her...this is good.

no more hump me outfits please.

she looks pretty there^^^

HOLY CRAP PEOPLE READ THIS!

Spoiler for Thailand Special translated from speedmifi (Bin fan) of koreanwind.net:

Bin is the second last female guest in the flower-throw segment. 3 guys came out for the dance, including Woo Hyuk. Woo Hyuk came out for the earlier female guests but he didn't work hard to catch the flower. When Bin threw the flower, Woo Hyuk is not as tall as the other 2 guys, so he didn't catch the flower. Bin's make-up artist and crew felt it a pity. For the last female guest, Woo Hyuk didn't come out to dance, so he is alone. When Bin and the male partner were dancing, Kang Ho Dong pushed Woo Hyuk out to dance together with them.

SO I WAS WRONG! the person woohyuk is wrestling in the above picture is jhbs guy!!

Guest evelyn168

Yes!!! Bin is coupled... But I want her to be with JWH... If not him, it must be another hot guy!!!

I'm guessing Bin's perf from the pics are from Inkigayo or M.net cause they are the music shows which are pre-taped... I want to see her performance, she looks so cute in her clothings...

Guest ryisakooguy

^i told my cousins your sig n they started laughin...man good sig i swear. *starts clapping with the clappin hat in your avatar* lol

whoa whoa whoa, soo no bin and woo hyuk? holy snapp! well i dont call that couple, couple we gotta wait til the very end if they where they choose who to be with, right? im too scared to read the white txt. i dont want LL to be spoiled for me...

ohh yes i wanna see the bin-go performance too. :P

Guest yuppieguppy

i heard jeon hye bin is going to america to

perform this month.

im kind of excited?

whats gonna happen to love letter and her shows then??

Archived