Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

i think Bin should go with Jang Woo Hyuk. then Chae Yeon should go with either Minwoo or Andy. the ultimate pairs!!! :)

ULTIMATE PAIRS!?!? AWESOME~!!!!!

but CY and andy because i liked them when they danced together on Loveletter and also when he liked her on lovleetter....

THEN THEY COULD DOUBLE DATE! NO TRIPLE DATE! I CAN HAVE MINWOO~!!!! haha jk!

and bin and andy are really good friends toooo. She sang the malhejo song on shinhwas winter album, so basically shes friends with everyone at shinhwa! on manwon henbok he had to buy bin 11 dollars worth of food...lolol

This thread is growing

yayyyy~

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the X-Man episode which Binnie and Woohyuk got coupled. They're actually very cute together and I also noticed that they enjoyed chatting with each other during Park Kyung Lim danced with the men guest in Couple Selection game. They're not even paid attention to PKL's dance.How sweet!

Guest doralinz

yelinoh, which shinhwa winter album? i totally agree that Bin singing with Tae woo is so good at banjun. I've watched happy share the secondpart, who actually win? I like the part where Andy really treated her good and make joke with her. And the other part when Minwoo said something about Bin and when he realized Bin was there they just laughing.

She really have many male friends.

yelinoh, which shinhwa winter album? i totally agree that Bin singing with Tae woo is so good at banjun. I've watched happy share the secondpart, who actually win? I like the part where Andy really treated her good and make joke with her. And the other part when Minwoo said something about Bin and when he realized Bin was there they just laughing.

She really have many male friends.

the second one I think. the one that came out this year. If anyone wants it tell me.

Its called Malhehjoh. the remake of jinuseans song

puhahahaaha the minwoo thing was SO funny. The JWH MW and Bin trio is halarious!!!

Guest Lynni3z

yay bin's thread is growing bigger or longer 17 pages ^^

bin's liek friends with everyone..lol....even shinhwa too?

she has a great personality so she should have mnay friends and less or no bin haters....she deserves to be admire and loved by teh fans b/c she great liek that...and her strong will power too..hehe <33

here are more pics of bin ^^

175194_01.jpg

11359996795039782.jpg

11358504751284915.jpg

11346284072274959.jpg

11328318066520627.jpg

Guest chaserj7

ULTIMATE PAIRS!?!? AWESOME~!!!!!

but CY and andy because i liked them when they danced together on Loveletter and also when he liked her on lovleetter....

haha yeahh my sentiments exactly?! i loved Chae Yeon with Andy. and Bin is cute with Woo Hyuk. so they're the ultimate pairs!!! uhh, too bad for Minwoo then, haha :P but Yelinoh wants him!

I saw the X-Man episode which Binnie and Woohyuk got coupled. They're actually very cute together and I also noticed that they enjoyed chatting with each other during Park Kyung Lim danced with the men guest in Couple Selection game. They're not even paid attention to PKL's dance.How sweet!

haha yeahhh they're a really intimate pair..

^ I think everyone perfers her acting....lolol, but she sings better then one people give her credit for... her songs are all good, they are all catchy...

haha i personally prefer her anytime when she's NOT performing, too. she should be an actress, she's not bad... but i don't really like her songs, though.. :P

Guest 6shin3hwa7

and bin and andy are really good friends toooo. She sang the malhejo song on shinhwas winter album, so basically shes friends with everyone at shinhwa! on manwon henbok he had to buy bin 11 dollars worth of food...lolol

Really? Didn't know it was her. Gonna go listen to it again.

Guest callalily

HAHA I noticed that too, how they were chatting away in X-Man. Too cute...

f6fef1d4.jpg

8d5eb1a4.jpg

4d0d6da4.jpg

43763fc2.jpg

7e11f114.jpg

Had to add that in, Minwoo's tooo adorable... haha..

a5d7269f.jpg

19cf80cf.jpg

Looks like her and Seo Jiyoung are really close huh? They're always together. :)

f4aedf2c.jpg

untitled59.jpg

The Miss Korea Hairdo! :D

untitled63.jpg

Guest Charlie_&_M

the second one I think. the one that came out this year. If anyone wants it tell me.

Its called Malhehjoh. the remake of jinuseans song

Just a lil rectification, Bin didn't sing in any Shinhwa's song or Minwoo's songs, it's the singer Lyn who featured in some of them.

And about the song Malhehjoh in Winter album it's featuring the actress Han Yeh Seul and the singer Hyeryung.

Guest callalily

untitled64.jpg

untitled66.jpg

untitled69.jpg

SSK so cute!

untitled70.jpg

untitled71.jpg

untitled72.jpg

I LOVED her with Junjin too!!! But she looks best with JWH...kekeke

untitled73.jpg

I love how she's always smiling... Keeps the mood happy and fun. :D

Just a lil rectification, Bin didn't sing in any Shinhwa's song or Minwoo's songs, it's the singer Lyn who featured in some of them.

And about the song Malhehjoh in Winter album it's featuring the actress Han Yeh Seul and the singer Hyeryung.

oh yeahhhh I just got a little confused....hmmmm....then jhb did something with shinhwa, I just forgot :phew::phew:

OMG those pictures are soooo cuteeee!~ THANKSS

Anyways, JHBs new hit is this one really cute song and shes dressed REALLY cute. I'll get a picture of it and post it later... maybe its not her hit and she just sang that song,but it was cuteee. It was on mnet

yay bin's thread is growing bigger or longer 17 pages ^^

bin's liek friends with everyone..lol....even shinhwa too?

she has a great personality so she should have mnay friends and less or no bin haters....she deserves to be admire and loved by teh fans b/c she great liek that...and her strong will power too..hehe <33

Yeah hse deserves more lovers then haters... her strongness and competativeness is awesome!! hahaha

Guest System1430291513

Yay her thread is growing. Too bad I don't have anything to post... I can't really find things on her so I just forget about it and do other stuff. I wanna hear her other songs though...

Guest Jamieâ„¢

untitled72.jpg

I LOVED her with Junjin too!!! But she looks best with JWH...kekeke

omg I looved her with Junjin!! her and jwh look more like friends.. while her and junjin look more like a couple. but the cute thing is, they only got paired up once, because Junjin could never catch the rose! haha and I think he really did like her.. you could see them in the bg exchanging smiles and stuff.. and its just soo cute haha

haha anyways main point, I support the bin-junjin couple haha not the jwh-bin couple lol and minwoo.. I want minwoo :P

Does BIN wear circle lenses? The black part of her eyes (forgot the name..pupil?) look VERY big.. unnatrually big.. i remember i saw her on a old x-man show and kind of noticed her eyes looked diff but couldnt figure out how..

Archived