Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

Guest callalily

hahaha

awww... yea i agree! chaeyeon should go with a shinhwa boy. i've always wanted her and minwoo to hook up... hehehe......

did anybody notice Bin on Love Letter this week? She looked kinda down, like she wasn't having any fun on the show... Maybe she's getting bored??

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha

awww... yea i agree! chaeyeon should go with a shinhwa boy. i've always wanted her and minwoo to hook up... hehehe......

did anybody notice Bin on Love Letter this week? She looked kinda down, like she wasn't having any fun on the show... Maybe she's getting bored??

I think Bins getting bored of Loveletter, she should go on Happy Sunday!! puhahahaha. I bet Loveletter would be boring to go on after all its soooo scripted. I bet she rather have fun then memorize lines lolol

Guest evelyn168

I think Bins getting bored of Loveletter, she should go on Happy Sunday!! puhahahaha. I bet Loveletter would be boring to go on after all its soooo scripted. I bet she rather have fun then memorize lines lolol

Haha. That is so true. I think she should just do another drama instead of Loveletter. It's so boring. I'm pretty sure Bin doesn't like Kim Jong Gook. She's just a fan of his, nothing more than that... I watched LL live this week and I thought I wasted my time. The only good thing was the guy's were really funny this week. Bin was so out of it... When she was on X-men going after Kim Jong Gook and Yoon Eun Hye was there, it was so fun to watch... But this time, she's not even paying attention... I'd rather Bin go on X-men than Loveletter now. She's more happier on X-men...

Guest System1430291513

i love bin's song 2 AM. i actually LIKE her voice.

are there any more popular songs beside 2 AM?? please name them. thanks :)

I was wondering that too because I only heard the 2AM song...

Guest callalily

Yeah, in this week's episode of love letter it was so obvious how scripted it was... I didn't really like it either... Bin was just blah... lol... aww poor girl...

Anywho picture time!! hehe... :phew:

I found these at the SBS website...

eac6b4ed.jpg

403c595c.jpg

haha tablo's too cute!

ab600488.jpg

76ec1fc6.jpg

8f3372f8.jpg

6dd307d9.jpg

bc839c0c.jpg

105a2322.jpg

5e6b7a0c.jpg

:wub:

5fa79d80.jpg

I swear they should just go out already!!!

Does anybody know if she's going to be at the Special Airing Episode of Love Letter in Thailand along with Minwoo and Woohyukie? ehehe... if so I can't wait. :w00t:

Guest System1430291513

Yeah, in this week's episode of love letter it was so obvious how scripted it was... I didn't really like it either... Bin was just blah... lol... aww poor girl...

Anywho picture time!! hehe... :phew:

I found these at the SBS website...

bc839c0c.jpg

105a2322.jpg

5e6b7a0c.jpg

:wub:

5fa79d80.jpg

I swear they should just go out already!!!

Does anybody know if she's going to be at the Special Airing Episode of Love Letter in Thailand along with Minwoo and Woohyukie? ehehe... if so I can't wait. :w00t:

Yes they should! :)

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

I Think Bin And Woo Hyuk Should Go Out Too =) They Look Like A Cute Couple .. By Weeks My Use To Be Hatred For Bin Is Fading .. The More Pictures Of Her I See The More I Tend To Like Her =) Bin's Appearance Has Completley Changed =) I Cant Help But To Feel Sorry For Her Now =( Wow . I Rather Like To See Her As An Actor Than A Singer =)

Guest doralinz

wow, she had so many friends. Don't forget that she also be friend with ss501, especially hyun joon, because he pick bin twice, during love letter and xmen.

Guest chaserj7

I'd rather Bin go on X-men than Loveletter now. She's more happier on X-men...

LL isn't a very great show, then, it creates false impressions!!

I Think Bin And Woo Hyuk Should Go Out Too =)

I Rather Like To See Her As An Actor Than A Singer =)

haha yeahh i think Bin/Woo Hyuk is best, then Chae Yeon/Andy would be next, yeahhh! :)

and i agree i like Bin acting better than singing.. :P

I noticed this, but on Loveletter Bin has a lot of love quotes. I really like them

my favorite one is the one she said to Hwanhee

The reson I have eyes is to see you

The reson I have lips is to say your name

The reson I have ears is to hear your voice

^-^

Guest yuppieguppy

I noticed this, but on Loveletter Bin has a lot of love quotes. I really like them

my favorite one is the one she said to Hwanhee

The reson I have eyes is to see you

The reson I have lips is to say your name

The reson I have ears is to hear your voice

^-^

i know that was really cute.

when i was watching i was like

awwwwwwwwwwww so cute. hehe

she's so cute.

and everyone is right.

this week bin is sooooo quiet.

i wonder if she's just sick of the show or

if she's sick w/ the cold...

however i hope next week she'll

be more animated and happy.

Guest kjgprincess

I think more so than Bin and Jang Woo hyuk, she looks good with Min Woo.

oh and She's coming to the kim jong gook concert in l.a. which i'm going to.

So could someone be kind enough to send me her songs? Thanks in advance :D

there's this one song i liked

it's called eeb seul meaning lips XD

i think it was from some other album before the one that just recently came out?

wait how many albums does she have out right now?

^3.

One is from a group called luv - failed

One is from her 1rst album - failed

her new album - successed =D

Its so funny how my mom LOVES bin too. Shes like you should dress like her (how she dresses on Loveletter, not perfroamnce) miniskirt and a fur thing. And she told me that shes going to buy me her dresses for homecoming...lolol... she also told me to do my hair like hers

My mom said that she thinks bin seems like a person who is really nice and sweet. And has many friends

I agree with my mom

SO I was watching a old loveletter (4 weeks ago) when her and yoonho got coupled

I loved how in the couple game, when Jangwoohyuk left the big ball, she ran for Jangwoohyuks ball and tried to steal it, but yoonho was no where in stie to help so it was short of hard and she ended up not stealing it. puhahaha shes so competative

I saw her and Jangwoohyuk like goofing offf in that show.

My mom thinks they're really going out and that they're cute, funny how my mom used to be really fond over JHB and Minwoo.lolol

Guest doralinz

yea, finally i've finish download happy share Bin with Woo hyuk, 30 minutes for the second part, Bin do not put a alot of make up, still, she look pretty. There is one scene she acting with sung shi kyung, is it a drama or what?

But, from here, i really think that BIn are more suitable with Woo hyuk than Min Woo.

I don't remember that ll part, i need to rewatch again.

Bin fighting

Guest mdabest247

I have her whole 2nd album

there are so many ADDICTING SONGS!!! Her album is awesome

There's this song called PINKY and it's a great song and when she came out in banjun drama they played one of her songs, when i got the album and listened to bins song i was like WOAH, I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS HER, you would recognize it when you listen to it (only if you do watch banjun drama)

Guest chaserj7

My mom thinks they're really going out and that they're cute, funny how my mom used to be really fond over JHB and Minwoo.lolol

But, from here, i really think that BIn are more suitable with Woo hyuk than Min Woo.

i think Bin should go with Jang Woo Hyuk. then Chae Yeon should go with either Minwoo or Andy. the ultimate pairs!!! :)

I have her whole 2nd album

there are so many ADDICTING SONGS!!! Her album is awesome

There's this song called PINKY and it's a great song and when she came out in banjun drama they played one of her songs, when i got the album and listened to bins song i was like WOAH, I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS HER, you would recognize it when you listen to it (only if you do watch banjun drama)

^ i love 'Pinky'~ i used to like it more than 2 AM :D

Archived