• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest callalily

Another picture!!!

da4805b5.jpg

This looks like it was from the Manwon Henbok episodes. :D

*sigh* they look so good together!

Yea I wouldn't be surprised if they fell for each other too. So perfect for each other. And I agree, JHB's pick of clothing is awesome!

Besides all her outfit in Love Letter, I also really like the white outfit she wore in Xman for her performance, except for that red tutu thing, but good thing she took it off.

But yea, her and JWH are wayyyy too cute! :wub:

Guest System1430291513

Another picture!!!

da4805b5.jpg

Yea I wouldn't be surprised if they fell for each other too. So perfect for each other. And I agree, JHB's pick of clothing is awesome!

Besides all her outfit in Love Letter, I also really like the white outfit she wore in Xman for her performance, except for that red tutu thing, but good thing she took it off.

They are cute together! She's so pretty in that picture. :D

Guest System1430291513

bin2.bmp.jpg

This is kind of how she would look like in South Park. Well it looks nothing like her but I tried. :blush: Do you see how bored I am?!?! :lol:

Guest 6shin3hwa7

wow, so many people agree they make a cute couple. thought i was the only one. they were really cute together in JWH's flip reverse MV.

bin looking at woo hyuk

060107jwh1.jpg

(just taken at bad time?)

credits to hcpf for posting it in the xman thread

i am obsessed with her song 2 AM!!

i used to seriously HATE her.. but now im liking her a lot. :]

in wet dream 2, i loved her! except for the fact that i thought she was park jung ah/ hwang bo. lol i thought she was a tomboy! but i guess not. the only thing was the movie SUCKED.. maybe cuz kang eun bi was soooooooooo annoying.

Guest Lynni3z

i'm loving her album exspecially track 2, 9, and 8 ^^

i'll post mroe pictures up of biun soon, i got stacks..i'm not on ym comp with pics now..dad is using it..damn T.T

but yay for bin!! and we're on out 15th page for bin ^^

yes an awesome couple I must say. I was very happy when they got a scandel...^__^

her dresses in Loveletter are sooo pretty, they're like my dream dresses for prom...

her album, never listened to it (except 2am) shes not that good of a singer so I didnt want to be, idk dissapointed? but i heard her songs were good. can anyone recommend me songs...

I hate how everyones comparing JHB right now... there was one poll that said Jeon hye bin do you love her or hate her? and the person who made it hated her because she always gets paired with DBSG...

JHB is my idol<3 I think its because shes friends with EVERYONE. and If i was a star I would want to be friends with everyone

Guest callalily

Yes that poll they did was sooo dumb. WAYYYY too much haters on Soompi... It's kinda pathetic... And the reasons on there are so dumb it's sad...

Aww that's a cute pic of her looking at woohyuk. I just wish it's true!! haha...

Did you guys see how shy he looked after he called her name in the couple picking game. He had like his head down and his tongue sticking out. hahaha so cute...

bscap136.jpg

bscap143.jpg

bscap155.jpg

bscap132.jpg

bscap180.jpg

and look! he has his arm on her back! :w00t:

haha... :sweatingbullets:

Guest evelyn168

I really liked X-men last week. They were dancing really well with each other. Woo Hyuk thought Bin would bring him out and dance but she didn't. You can see Woo Hyuk was stepping out or something. But I'm glad the two are paired. I think they're the next best couple on X-men since Yoon Eun Hye left... Leaving Kim Jong Gook with Chae Yeon or Park Kyung Lim... I'm desperately waiting for this week's LL cause I want to see what CY and Bin would do to get KJG's attention. They're all good friends so I'm pretty sure everything is scripted and there definitely be tons of jokes... I just hope CY's fans won't bash at Bin after the show...

As for the like/hate poll thing... I seriously think that person is dumb. It's just like doing a poll for Moon Hee Jun. There's definitely going to be ppl who hate a celeb. I find it pointless. What matters is that fans continue to support the celeb because of who they are not just because of what they wear... I find that alot of ppl on Soompi are really shallow... Anyways, that's just my opinion.

Guest ryisakooguy

wow there was a poll like that? what the duece? 'i hate her because she gets getting paired with dbsg?' ughh...nice reason?

thats way messed up. erf...i agree too much haters up in hea.

I really liked X-men last week. They were dancing really well with each other. Woo Hyuk thought Bin would bring him out and dance but she didn't. You can see Woo Hyuk was stepping out or something. But I'm glad the two are paired. I think they're the next best couple on X-men since Yoon Eun Hye left... Leaving Kim Jong Gook with Chae Yeon or Park Kyung Lim... I'm desperately waiting for this week's LL cause I want to see what CY and Bin would do to get KJG's attention. They're all good friends so I'm pretty sure everything is scripted and there definitely be tons of jokes... I just hope CY's fans won't bash at Bin after the show...

As for the like/hate poll thing... I seriously think that person is dumb. It's just like doing a poll for Moon Hee Jun. There's definitely going to be ppl who hate a celeb. I find it pointless. What matters is that fans continue to support the celeb because of who they are not just because of what they wear... I find that alot of ppl on Soompi are really shallow... Anyways, that's just my opinion.

OMG I SAW JWH STEPPING OUT A LITTLE!, They are my favorite couple tooo~ YEH and KJK tooo!!

but if u saw last weeks loveletter when JHB went to JWH in the perfect ceremony and they had the "3 second look at eachother thing" They were both about to laugh. I think its because they're really good friends

Yeah the love/hate poll... wow I was like, dont we already know only a few people love her?? If people dont know that they have never gone to soompi before...lolol

Guest damn.u

I think Bin and Minwoo is ok, because during xmen, when afetr Minwoo finished dancing, Bin wearing Minwoo gloves ( because nobody else wear gloves, except JWH and Minwoo) and JWH still wear his gloves (look at the dancing part during KJK dance), it just maybe at the screen only that they have to be part with each other.

But I really like Bin dancing part and Bin of course game. She seem can be mix with anyone.

I rewatched that x-man eps. Yea, She was wearing Minwoo's Gloves after his performance. I saw him walked over and gave his glove to her. :]

^ SAW THAT TOO~

guess what I noticied

Bins good friends with a lot of late 20 year olds

Jangwoohyuk = 28

Cheyeon = 27

Park Jung ah = 25

Kim Jong Koook = 30

Minwoo = 27

Eugene = 26/27 I think

but then again theres DBSG who are like 18

Guest chaserj7

Maybe it's because of all the crazy Minwoo fans who threatens to kill themself. B) That's why they're trying to ignore eachother... ?

minwoo fans are crazy. at this rate, poor minwoo will never get himself a beau.

I've noticed that more people are liking her now too. :)

yeahh she did leave a bad first impression but she's ok.

^ They had a scandel. people said they fell for eachother after manwon henbok. I woudlnt be surprised if that was true.

what's manwon henbok? someone update me please? :P

This is kind of how she would look like in South Park. Well it looks nothing like her but I tried. :blush: Do you see how bored I am?!?! :lol:

haha i was wondering who that south park character was?! :lol:

But I'm glad the two are paired. I think they're the next best couple on X-men since Yoon Eun Hye left... Leaving Kim Jong Gook with Chae Yeon or Park Kyung Lim... I'm desperately waiting for this week's LL cause I want to see what CY and Bin would do to get KJG's attention. They're all good friends so I'm pretty sure everything is scripted and there definitely be tons of jokes... I just hope CY's fans won't bash at Bin after the show...

haha Bin and Woo Hyuk.. honestly speaking i think Chae Yeon should go with a Shinhwa boy, since Bin's going with HOT... CHAEYEON SHOULD GO WITH ANDY!!! :w00t:

Archived