Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chaserj7

^ yepp. glad i can speak both korean and english fulently

its just that koreans talk from like the back of their tounge while americans talk from the tips. thats why if you have an american say "appa" or "umma" it comes out really funnnnny...

i heard Bins outfit arent that bad anymore on performances, can anyone send me her recnet performances. that be great

haha you can speak both fluently? lucky you! :P

maybe you can try bjunkyard.com? they post lotsa perfs there. i just found this old song of Bin's in the multimedia area of bjunkyard.com? it's called "Love Somebody", apparently it's her debut solo a couple of years back... you guys should go check it out!

whats the name of her songs? i wanna hear her songs :] is she good at singing?

personally i don't think she's good at singing, but from what i gather she's good at dancing! :) so you should go for her fast songs.. there's one called "2 am", search for it! :P

Guest doralinz

But i think Bin can sing, i heard it in Banjun when she sang with Tae woo, i'm so surprised because i never thought her voice could be that way (i mean it is good_

Maybe she need a lot of trining, so that she can be better.

Guest doralinz

sometime Bin's voice remind me of mariah carey voice. when she talk she has the husky sexy voice, but when she sings it completely different and her singing is great. Maybe Bin has the kind of that ability. I don't know, i just say it might be.

Guest chaserj7

Maybe she need a lot of trining, so that she can be better.

yupp.

^ yeah shes not that bad as people credit her for. shes actually pretty good, but not THAT good. but they're are other singers who arent that good etheir. but in the song 2am she dosnt sing that good as the one in bajun drama

yeahhh i guess all singers have their own potential..

sometime Bin's voice remind me of mariah carey voice. when she talk she has the husky sexy voice, but when she sings it completely different and her singing is great. Maybe Bin has the kind of that ability. I don't know, i just say it might be.

mariah carey? :wacko: haha mariah carey's voice is husky, that's true..

Guest ryisakooguy

^dannng bin is smokin ivy! woo wee. i like ivy too tho. her a ha song is pretty dope. i like doin 'shakin your hips' part of the dance...lol

ohh yeah i like callin bin 'jelly bean' because when people say her full name, like kang ho dong, it sounds like jelly bean. ha, i think its pretty cute nickname i gave her...

Archived