Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

Guest evelyn168

Jina: I lost the clips. It's somewhere in my hundreds of burnt VCDs... Anyways, I found it on Youtube. Just type in Shinhwa and wedding or marriage in the search bar...

I loved that show... Bin is really strong... I miss her on shows like Loveletter... Most of the girls now are trying to act cutesy and stuff...

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lovebin

Hello everyone here

i am a new member here and i am a huge Bin fan.

though now Bin is not on Tv, i will continue to support her

btw, i joined your forum but to my disappointment, it's so quiet there

however, back in china, there is a Bin forum which is very popular

1144926700016162_file.jpg

1144926700047941_file.jpg

1144926700059303_file.jpg

1144926700070730_file.jpg

1144927052588581_file.jpg

haha, i got the 44th

you guys needs to hurry up

i heard that Bin has recovered and got a CF after coming back to Korea, sort of a gift,huh

one thing has to be clarified is that i have read through all posts in this thread and situations here are similar to what is in China now.

the only thing we can do is to wait patiently for our princess(bin) to come back while continue to be a sensible, rational and supporting fan.

Guest cam3n

I used to dislike Bin.. with passion LOL cuz I thought she's a big headed person

but after watching her Happy Together Friends eps I totally changed my opinion bout her..

she's really sweet.. and I, too, really want her to come back to X-man and loveletter..

lovebin: you're a big fan, huh.. first time in soompi and u went straight to Bin's thread..

Guest lovebin

cam3n : hehe, i came here just for her, want to know more about her

back in China we also have a forum for her so i can just spend little time here

Bin's a good girl and she deserves my love for her.

Among all the Korean artists, she is the only one i love.

and i am sure more and more people will begin to like her.

Guest star17s101

wow we feel soo special!! i mean the jeon hyebin thread to be someones first or second post on soompi!! thats soo cool ^ ^

oo and thanks for the link to the site, im going right now to check out how bin was doing in Universal Studios. Thanks a bunch!

and what show was she in the pics? was like a charity show or soemthing?

Guest lovebin

wow we feel soo special!! i mean the jeon hyebin thread to be someones first or second post on soompi!! thats soo cool ^ ^

oo and thanks for the link to the site, im going right now to check out how bin was doing in Universal Studios. Thanks a bunch!

and what show was she in the pics? was like a charity show or soemthing?

hehe, all my posts will be only contributed to this thread coz she's my favorite Korean artist. so from now on you can see me quite often in this thread as long as it keeps going.

Universal Studios? is it the studio Bin's shooting her new film in?if you get any news, please share it with us all.

the pics were taken on her attending a charity raising money for children who got leukemia.

she's such a nice person.

btw, what link did i give you? if you are referring to the site on the pics, it's my cyworld, something like a space. it's not the site for our forum.

if you want to know the site, i can tell you but i am afraid you don't know Chinese

wow everyone in the JHB thread is honored to have someones first post here!!

I think Bin was in Universial studios for the concert... I wish someone would update us on what shes doing now, but their is no news and not many good websites of her....

Oh yeah, those pictures with her helping the kids with cancer. She was tearing up so much. Theirs a lot of pictures, and I saw one of a little boy holding Bins CD and Bin had her arm around him...very cuteee

Guest lovebin

finally i met a legend person here.yelinoh

i've read through this thread and known that you are a huge bin fan.

nice to meet you.

i've already joined the forum for bin but rather disappointed.

"Universial studios for the concert"?what is a Universial studio? at first i thought it was a place shooting movies.

and is there a concert? the power concert in America has already been over.

we fans in China also don't know how bin's doing now. there are forums for Bin in Korea, but we don't know Korean and can't register.

i saw in the previous posts that one person's cousin is Bin's good friend,so maybe he/she can bring us some news.

^ oops I blanked out. First I thought Universial studios was in Cali. But then I remembered isnt that in Flordia? hmm...maybe not...lol..well their was that conert in LA with A LOT of gassooos. And bin was among them. This was after Bin got hurt, so im guessing shes okay. I hope she would return to TV shows. I cant find much websites of hers. And I cant read chinese im Korean...lol

hmm are you taling about Cathee? Shes not much a Bin fan. She says she met her and she likes bin. Says shes a really down to earth unnie. But she dosnt like her as a singer. Maybe Cathee can update us though. Shes a Mod in my JWH forum

Yes im dissapointed in the JHB forum too. It didnt have a good start like my JWH forum. But I was expecting that. Bin dosnt have many fans. Esp fans that do not live in Korea. I mean she does have a lot of Wang fans in Korea. meaning HUGE fans. But not many in other places. And she has a lot of Antis in soompi

my goal is to turn some antis into nuetrals

Guest jansOri23

she has random lyrics

JUMPIN JUMPIN

i wanna KISSIN KISSIN

i wanna PUMPIN PUMPIN

sarangae bbajuh BOUNCE

where in the world does BOUNCE come from hahah

nonetheless.. i like her.. not crazy about her though as i am for my BoA hehe

Guest lovebin

but hasn't Bin gone back to Korea? that's the information i got. i notice that star17s101 used past tense, so maybe he/she was referring to the power concert.

i don't know if the person was Cathee or not, but i really envy that person's cousin who is a good friend of Bin.

as for the JHB forum, i will devote some of my efforts coz i am busy with my studies and my responsibility in our Chinese forum for Bin too. for the fan thing, i agree with you. in China, there are a lot of antis too. but gradually people are realizing that LL is for show and it's really hard to Bin to attend each time and do excellent performances so some are beginning to like her.

i've seen you active here and there in soompi and you are doing a good job turning antis into neutrals,esp that you are in your early teens, as far as i can remember. keep on fighting!

this picture is believed to be taken in March, enjoy!

1144564923657207_file.jpg

Guest lovebin

WAIT!

I thought BIN unnie has been hurt from her movie so was in KOREA?!

Is she in CHINA?!

hehe,how pleasant if she were ever in China. i would follow her everywhere.

she got hurt on Feb. 14th and it is said that full recovery takes three weeks.

so she must be well now and probably is filming her new movie.

Guest star17s101

oh no yopu guys are getting my post confused lol i thought i saw someone talking about a concert in Universal Studios so i as wondering if like she did ok..but i guess she never had one >< and shes filming her movie in Korea..i've heard.. but yeah..plus shes doing pretty well right now ^_^ sryy about the confusion

^ my friend went to the concert at Universal Studios... and a lot of other people did too.. and they said Bin was the worst one.. that she was lipsyncing but she SUCKED at it... a lot of people said it was the worst performance.

I JUST SAW HER ON TV.

on TVK... she was on this show called FACE24... with seo ji young.. obviously they are really good friends cuz they're always together.. like that show manwonhenbok where they spend 10 dollars. they were like totally close.. and on FACE24 they were complimenting eachother & stuff..

im sure this episode was recent cuz they were talking about bin's accident on the set of her new movie.. she said she was on a trampoline thing and doing a kick and fell and scraped the whole right side of her face.. but now shez definatly better.. and she got SKINNIER.

so she should be back soon.

Guest lovebin

it's true Bin should get more training on her singing part.

i prefer her to be a actor than a singer, but anyway,that's her choice and we should respect it.

Bin is on TV again? OMG, i wish i could watch that though i don't understand Korean.

hope she can finish the movie soon coz we miss her very much.

she is skinnier? oh no, she must have worked very hard. i feel heartache for her.

J E W E L Z *,thank you for the information.

btw, she and seo ji young are good friends and there are pics about them attending a fashion show(i think).

on LL, they too often stick together and chat.

star17s101,it's ok. it's me who didn't get your idea coz i don't know the place holding the concert.

wow i didn't know that she was singer... i only knew that she's actress.. i think she fits cruel role better because she got looks for it. i saw her in dead friend the movie.. omg she really can pull the richard simmons role seriously.

as for love letter i always see her on, she's really cute and good at dancing! she's hot, too.

Archived