Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

I know. I noticed how so muhc people like her now! I love it! hahaha people say I stick up for Bin to much..lololol

yuppieguppy: Yess Loveletter is very different without bin. But rite wen Bin left they got new games and new people so everyone thinks its better without Bin...hahaha.

Anyways, I noticed this thread is getting smaller and smaller...I hope it can be like it was in the 25 paiges day where it grew a paige or so everyday day! lol! Post people!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to adore BIN...then, seeing too much of her on the game shows, she kinda left this impression of, "i want the attention on me" attitude. so, i stopped paying attention to her. (yeah, i know...gameshows are scripted.) BUT, i have so much more respect for this girl now, after seeing her @ the Music Korea Concert in LA. she was awesome in concert...and at the fanmeeting. she has gained a fan back. :)

i saw her last weekend. bin, my cousin & i hung out cus my cousin was here working out some deals with DSP & bin was here for the Power Korea concert & i have no idea why she doesn't come out anymore.. but i think its cus her album "whal dong" is over?

& idk when i'll talk to her again cus thats only when i go to korea or she comes here. but i'll ask my cousin to ask her =]

nope she didn't give a not to JWH. she GAVE ME a note from JWH & i told her to tell him that his english forum has a present for him. haha JWH forum represent :D

is ur name by any chance KATHY? do u know diana lee? we were talking about jeon hye bin today at school and she said that she had a friend that knew her.. and that jwh gave her a note!! and i was like OMG THAT SOUNDS REALLLYYYY FAMILIAR.. what a small world if ur her.

oh and i converted diana into SOOMPI :].. well if she ever comes online...

^ OMG HER NAME IS KATHY! actually spelled Cathee. I think. LOL.

That is so cool

I knew Jina and didnt know it was the Jina

You knew Cathee and didnt know it was cathee!

AHH THIS IS AWESOME! ALL JEON HYE BIN FANS ARE CONNECTED SOME HOW~ WEIRD!?!?

so anyways, does anyone have updates on JHB. Like at hte concert was her face okay???

so anyways, does anyone have updates on JHB. Like at hte concert was her face okay???

Bin was really pretty!! I love her hair! Have you seen pics of her at the LA concert/fanmeeting? If not, I'll try to post some...or, check out khype.com. My friend was doin' her 2am dance in the freakin' front row!! We even had a sign for her.

^ oh okay, so her face was oaky? Since she had that injury. I heard something happened to her nose. Anyways, Im glad you thought she was pretty. I think that too! Her eyes is what makes her unique. ooh ur friend can do the 2am dance? THat is really cool. What did your sign say??

Guest roxxiiees

hmm... i don't know if you guys can help me here.

I'm actually looking for this song that she was dancing too with a lot of clapping beats.

She was in X-Man Ep.92 the X-mas Special with let's see, Jang WOo hyuk, Minwoo, Chae Yeon, TEI, Park jung Hwa, DBSK and during the couple selection, she was wearing this gothic victorian outfit and dancing with the male artistes with a fan. After which, she partnered with Jang Woo Hyuk..

I'm trying to find out the name of the song she was dancing to after the upbeat song "Poison (1998)". Just wondering if she sang that song or what.

hope someone'll help me out here...

thanks!!

If i could only KNOW THE NAME OF THE SONG!!!!... arrgghh

rox

I know that songs, it's by uhm jung hwa, I think the title is chedoh, if ypu can dwl from MU. I suggest you to go to x-man thread, beacause they have link for that songs but you have to go a lot of pages. The english for the songs is invitation.

Guest roxxiiees

I know that songs, it's by uhm jung hwa, I think the title is chedoh, if ypu can dwl from MU. I suggest you to go to x-man thread, beacause they have link for that songs but you have to go a lot of pages. The english for the songs is invitation.

AHHHH!! you're a life saver.. i'll go check it out right this minute..

Its starting to turn into this ear worm man... esp after watching the latest love letter with huang bora dancing to the exact same song!

THANKS AGAIN!!!

rox :D

hmm its uhm jung hwa chodeh. Meaning invite. Uhmjunghwa being one of the first sexy stars [[long with kim wan sung]] JHB looks up to her greatly.

This xman performance, I loved it! It was cute and sexy! Everyone was so amazed. I have the performance itself. Like xman rippd. If anyone wants it reply here and I will PM it to you...

anywyas, does anyone know if shes back from LA??

Guest Di@na

hpnotiq: OMG!!!! YOU KNOW HER! YOU MEET HER IN PERSON *___* wooooow.......

Please tell her, she has even a fan from Germany (yeah...it's me .. ^^)

Guest genn04

hmm its uhm jung hwa chodeh. Meaning invite. Uhmjunghwa being one of the first sexy stars [[long with kim wan sung]] JHB looks up to her greatly.

I loved the performance! It was cute and sexy! Everyone was so amazed. I have the performance itself. Like xman rippd. If anyone wants it reply here and I will PM it to you...

anywyas, does anyone know if shes back from LA??

i want it.....which performance? post it up for me. Thank you.

hpnotiq: OMG!!!! YOU KNOW HER! YOU MEET HER IN PERSON *___* wooooow.......

Please tell her, she has even a fan from Germany (yeah...it's me .. ^^)

2 actually... (don't forget me! LOL)

but she will never come to germany... (like so many other gasoos.. T_T)

Guest Di@na

2 actually... (don't forget me! LOL)

but she will never come to germany... (like so many other gasoos.. T_T)

AAAAHH sorry *lol*! What's up :w00t:

Yeeeeeaaaah..so true...all my fav. korean stars fly to America...or other asian countries (like Thailand or Philippine..)

I wish they would be more popular here in Europe ><

Guest star17s101

haha wow.. its soo cool that a lot of people go on soompi cus you just might meet a friend ^ ^ i hope that happens to me soon!

^ Yeah it is. Its pretty scary too...lolololol

AAAAHH sorry *lol*! What's up :w00t:

Yeeeeeaaaah..so true...all my fav. korean stars fly to America...or other asian countries (like Thailand or Philippine..)

I wish they would be more popular here in Europe ><

haha when they fly to America, they never come to my part. oregon. Gosh. lol. I hate it. But at times they come to seatle. I just always miss it...lol...

I'm hearing soem talk about UHM JUNG HWA and BIN...

Why does the name UHM JUNG HWA sound so familiar?!

I know that danced to it on the XMEN X-MAS Special.....

Uhm jung hwa is one of the first sexy singers in Korea. You can call her a legend. Kim Jong min was a back stage dancer too. Bin looks up to uhm jung hwa graetly

Guest star17s101

^ lovee those pics! omgsh where do you find them? i mean i look at yahoo korea and daum but like theres barely any pics of bin..*grr*

Archived