Asking acquaintices out for coffee

Crunchyrunchy

^

Or, sometimes it could very well just be how you feel about coffee specifically.

Some people could give an F all about drinking coffee and not be bothered with meeting anybody over it.

Now if it were an invite for some fried chicken and waffles, that would be something.

It'd be a lot more original, that's for sure.

^

Or, sometimes it could very well just be how you feel about coffee specifically.

Some people could give an F all about drinking coffee and not be bothered with meeting anybody over it.

Now if it were an invite for some fried chicken and waffles, that would be something.

It'd be a lot more original, that's for sure.

Ah but if they were a vegan that would be bad.

I think coffee is better asking them out for a drink.. (alcoholic wise)

I think coffee is better asking them out for a drink.. (alcoholic wise)

Yeah, but even if it was just for coffee wouldn't you still be hesitant to wanting to get to know an alcoholic? :unsure:?!?!

I see no harm or no reason to not accept the invitation.. unless you have no interest in getting to know that person better and you do not think that the two of you will hit off well and become close friends/acquaintances in the future. Even then, it is not like you can avoid an acquaintance forever.

Guest wisawisa

I would go if the person is someone I'd like to know better. I would be cautious about it though since I don't really know where the person is going with it.

Archived