{Caps} Big Bang Doc on gom tv

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest babyxtyp1cal

lee seung hyun is really cuuute...

hrmmmmm everybodys expecting a lot from this group :)

hahahaha i want them to debut fast !

TOP's not my fav. but i noticed that even though he's so manly looking and has a sharp, angular catlike face...he looks reallyyy girly at one part of the documentary....he has REALLY long eyelashes<3. and hahahahaha i loved it when he said "i think im gonna die". and when they were playing around with those toy flower plushies pretending to shoot at each other XD.

Guest ..natz..

they look like they really work hard to stay in YG..

i wanna watch teh whole vid!!

thanks for the huge caps jess

Guest mizz_J

I dont know if it's me or not but that guy in the red reminds me of this friend i met once.

They're soo cute!!

Guest Karina

it was really interesting to watch ^^ i'm just sad that the dance instructor said tempo danced bad -_- and yg asked g-dragon if he wanted to drop out after 6 years of training....

well at least they're all working hard and i hope to see all 6 of these guys debut ^^ tempo and gdragon<3!

Guest kkam jjak

honestly... i think g-dragon and t.o.p would be better off solo. i see t.o.p as just a rapper.. a guy who writes real lyrics and does underground stuff .. not as the type that dances and stuff. in part 2 of the documentary yang hyunsuk even said himself that g-dragon HATED singing but looks like g-dragon was pushed to do it. and jinu from jinusean didn't seem to like the "singer" g-dragon

most of the teens in korea like pop music so i don't know how many of them .. who favor groups like dbsk and ss501 ... will react to a hip hop/r&b group.

i don't know what i think of big bang yet but i wish them the best of luck... i think it's about time that people in korea (especially the teens) need to realize that there's more music out there besides pop.

Guest CALLME_OFELIA

dude these boys have soo much talent

im already in love with all of them

my fav. is seungri<3

Guest jess1tym4life

it was really interesting to watch ^^ i'm just sad that the dance instructor said tempo danced bad -_- and yg asked g-dragon if he wanted to drop out after 6 years of training....

well at least they're all working hard and i hope to see all 6 of these guys debut ^^ tempo and gdragon<3!

Yeah it was sad to watch their expressions on their faces were like :unsure::huh::( poor GB he has been with yg for so long & it would be a waste to give up like that..i mean GD likes to rap why push him into doing something he doesn't like doing..

However i do hope that they will turn out to be the hottest group out there..well they are gaining new fans each day so it's good..

Archived