♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

Guest cristina0422

Big Bang and Psy are already confirmed to be attending the filming of Strong Heart 'YG Special' but 2NE1 and other YG artists attendance is not yet confirm. But I'm hoping they will be there too. It will be a total EPIC episode. With all YG artists in Strong Heart, I can't wait for all of them imitating the one and only Papa YG. kekeke. It will be so much fun!

Guest dragon-rider

I miss the girls and I need to see them as soon as possible! Hope they'll attend Strong Heart *pray*. I want Park Sisters to show their funny variety skills again :lol:

Some more ChaeRa gifs ^^

tumblr_lg3cb7rgXK1qcycna.gif

Dara: That little Leader. Waaahh~

tumblr_lg3cpuXWAf1qcycna.gif

Dara: Yah~

tumblr_lg3cuydmp71qcycna.gif

Dara: Yah! Hey, Kid~!

CL: What?

tumblr_lg3cxbhO821qcycna.gif

CL: Eeeyaaaaah~ (Balloon flies)

Dara: Woah~!

tumblr_lg3dbcBq5K1qcycna.gif

Dara: Get inside.

tumblr_lg3d2d13sp1qcycna.gif

Dara: I said get inside.

tumblr_lg3dg3qv2M1qcycna.gif

Source: 2ne1blackjacks@tumblr

I think I need to do "a ChaeRa a day" :lol:

Guest LittlePinky82

Love the "Kiss Note" cf. Is that Minho at the end kissing her? Looks like it since he was the only one who didn't give her a kiss on the cheek. I wonder how that was since she used to like him lol. I wonder if she still does lol. It's really super cute. 

As for them on SH only reason why I can imagine them not doing so is their schedule. If they're so busy preparing for Japanese promotions or something else going on. Yg has always had them do music and such first and I definitely support that since that's where you get your fans and all and usually what fans want to see I would imagine.

Enter YG X-Files’ How much does YG Family earn?

tumblr_lzv8xnqcIb1qzjb8ko1_500.jpg

Former singer of ‘Seo Taiji and Boys’ Yang Hyun-Suk currently representing YG Entertainment has stated that the revenue and operating profit were much higher than anticipated from that of the previous year.

On Feb. 9th, LIG Investments and Securities ‘YG Entertainment member idols X-File belonging to public (Jeong Yu-seok, an analyst)’ It is reported that this year’s sales had increased 122.7 percent to about 167 billion won, a 167.4 percentage higher than the anticipated 36 billion won. The current target price (based on 8 days) was predicted as 48,150 won but was 81,000 won, nearly doubling up ‘buying’ were revealed.

This report pertains to YG Entertainment’s singers Big Bang, 2NE1, Se7en, Gummy, Psy, Tablo, and Actors/actresses Yoo In Na, Kang Hye Jung, Jung Hye Young whose activities were more vigorous than ever this year, and thus saying the performance improvement was expected. In particular, Yang Hyun-Suk audience brought nearly 15.0% for SBS ‘Kpop Star’ in his appearance on episode ‘The Boss is at Work’ where he also predicted that Big Bang and 2NE1 would increase rapid growth in sales.

During Big Bang’s comeback activities last year alone brought a revenue of 29 billion won. This year’s scheduled comeback for Big Bang is expected to increase even more sales. The report says, the scheduled March 2-4th Big Bang concert is expected to raise the revenue of 4 billion won. They are working with the music industry in the United States for 2NE1’s collaborations, even more growth than last year is predicted to show up for them as well.

Last years report in the case of Big Bang, the sales (280 million) more than doubled to 78 billion won and could reach to over 200 million won a day in increase sales are being analyzed. Big Bang’s 38 billion won in sales revenue of the concert, record’s revenue 12 billion won and, advertising revenue was estimated at 5 billion won.

This year alone, 2NE1 brought in 30 billion won in sales from last year’s 220 million. It is predicted to increase by 27% in the coming year. 2NE1’s report shows 15 billion won in concert revenues, record earnings and source as 50 billion and 30 billion in advertising revenue.

2NE1 debuted three years ago in July 2009, and soon another new group will be presented. Mnet’s ‘Superstar K’ Kim Eunbi and Kang Seung Yoon who appeared with eight other trainees, are currently being prepared for their debut.

Report written by Jeong Yuseok Analyst states that “YG Entertainment invests 70.1% on Big Bang and 2NE1’s sales which are too high a risk. But with the other celebrities and the new group being introduced, this will advent these risks gradually and even out the odds.”

Source: Korean Herald via Nate

Translated by: Yoophoric @YGLadies.com

Shared by: ygfamilyy@tumblr

yglupload.png

2NE1 Japanese album's new song , chosen for a CF even before release

201202231032773975_1.jpg

Girl group 2NE1's first japanese album's song has been used for a CF of a Japanese fashion magazine before release.

On the 21st, Oricon, a Japanese music site has shown that a song from 2NE1's upcoming album "Collection", was chosen as the CF song for the Japanese magazine "CANCAM".

The song chosen is 2NE1's "Love is Ouch", which is going to be released next month as part of the new album. It has garnered much attention because it was used before it was released.

The song's theme is the separation of two lovers, and about looking towards the bright future. The new album will include "Love is Ouch", "Scream", "Fire", and "I Don't Care".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpVOfsN53DA

Models in the CanCam CM: Azama Mew, Maikawa Aiku, Uchiya Hazuki, and Kusumi Koharu

Meanwhile, 2NE1's new album will be released on the 28th and the members are currently preparing for promotions.

Source:

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109356406

Translated by kristinekwak @ygladies.com

yglupload.png

Sandara Park "The girl sweeter than chocolate" Reveals CL's past

21dara_4940516971460993886.jpg

Group 2NE1's Sandara Park has revealed a photo of member CL's childhood.

Sandara Park uploaded this photo on the 14th at 5:20 PM on her me2day. In this picture you can see CL's childhood days. "Little kid" CL is in a red coat and yellow scarf with unique fashion and she looks chubby and cute. The photo caught attention because her appearance does look alike to her appearance now.

To this, netizens have said "Its cute! Dara unnie, do you also look the same as when you were younger?" "Where did you get this photo?" "Does CL know of tis photo.. haha I want to see all member's photos!"

Source:

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...1&outlink=1

Translated by kristinekwak @ygladies.com

yglupload.png

Sandara Park, Taemin, "9 years difference" A cute couple

20120222_etude_dara_taemin.jpg

A couple photo of Sandara Park and Taemin has gathered attention.

Recently Etude House has been advertising their new product "Dear My lips-Talk". On their official Facebook page they have released this photo.

In this picture you can see a loving couple that has an age difference of 9 years. The lip color that Sandara Park has chosen compliments her youthful look.

Netizens have commented "they look good together", "Sandara Park unnie is really old", "The lipstick color is pretty", "They picked a good makeup model".

The drama "Kiss Note" is planned to be released on March 1st through Etude House's official YouTube.

Source:

http://stylem.mt.co.kr/styview.php?no=2012...2773&type=1

Translated by KRISTINEKWAK @ygladies.com

Se7en and 2NE1’s Park Bom to Hold Joint Stage of “When I Can’t Sing”

c4c910bd474cac926a9443fb3e964147_large.jpg

Se7en will go on the stage with 2NE1’s Park Bom this week at SBS “Inkigayo” for a live performance of his latest single, “When I Can’t Sing.” This is the second joint performance by Se7en, following last week’s stage with the song’s composer, Park Jin Young.

“Park Bom fell in love with Se7en’s ‘When I Can’t Sing’ right after she heard it for the first time. Although 2NE1 is super busy with their Japanese album and music video, Park Bom is doing her best to prepare for this week’s special stage,” YG Entertainment said in a press release.

Se7en and Park Bom’s pairing was made possible after Yang Hyun Suk and Park Jin Young discussed further ways to promote Se7en’s latest hit single. JYP and Se7en’s joint stage was met with much fanfare and so they decided to try it another time differently with Park Bom’s unique vocals. In fact, Se7en and Park Bom are known for being huge fans of each other, so this could turn out to be the start of more special stages to come.

Se7en and Park Bom’s performance of “When I Can’t Sing” will be shown on February 26 through SBS “Inkigayo.”

Credit: Soompi

120224 Minzy Twitter Update

fqCyf.jpg

찍습니다. とります。 Shooting.

Shooting.

Source: Minzy's Twitter

Translated by: Minzy :D

**She already translated what she tweeted. Hoho. Cute maknae ♥

120224 Dara Me2day Update

AKuDV.jpg

와아~~~~~| 귀요미! +.+ 이거 채린이에요! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ나 이 스티커 원츄! +.+ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ똑같이생겼어요ㅋㅋ 근데 애가 좀 더 귀엽네 푸히히히!!! +.+

Wahh~~cutie! This is chaerin! I want this sticker! Hahaha it looks just like her! Hahaa It\'s cuter than her though hahahaha!!! +.+

Source: Dara's ME2DAY

Translated by: : ♥kristinekwak@ygladies.com

v5zeix.png

2011 Sales Wrap-Up!

11jr9mw.jpg

There was a delay in the release of this article due to GAON's late update of all yearly numbers

2011 was an amazing year for the girls and it shows in their sales. The Hallyu movement has really changed the way 2NE1 promotes with official releases available in Japan, Thailand, The Philippines and Taiwan in addition to South Korea not to mention album stores around the world have begun to carry their album in their World Music section.

Kpopmotherload.jpg

HMV Store in the UK

This wrap up is meant to bring you all the numbers and make them easy to understand. The short version? 2NE1 killed it this year and we should be nothing short of astounded and proud of what the girl's have accomplished (with a bit of help from us and our empty wallets of course).

itunes.jpg

2NE1 2nd Mini Album on Itunes Charts Around the World

As you can see 2NE1 ranked high on several countries' iTunes charts. While we do not know the exact numbers (but next time we will for I have found a source muahahahah!) this is certainly a huge accomplishment. Especially their high ranking in the USA which has the largest iTunes market.

oricon.png

2NE1's debut Mini-Album Ranked #1 the week of release

Japan Physical Sales:

(Total = 85,017)

2NE1 (album)
:

release: March 16th

sales: 7,174

The 2nd Mini Album (Korean Album)
:

release: July 28th

sales: 10,214

NOLZA (mini album)
:

release: September 21st

sales: 48,218

Go Away (single)
:

release: November 16th

sales: 18,019

NOLZA! (live album)
:

release: November 30th

sales: 1,392

2NE1 made major inroads in Japan this year with their official debut. After the 'Great Tohoku Earthquake' delayed their debut from March to September, YG and 2NE1 did their best to use the delay as an opportunity. 2NE1's resident PR manger came up with a website dedicated to counting down the days to 2NE1's official debut giving the girls more exposure and giving us fans small teasers that kept us going each day.

jpnwebsite.jpg

It was during the countdown that YGEX was announced, a collaborative project between Avex and YG Entertainment made exclusively for YG artists debuting in Japan. 2NE1 would be the first, but Gummy and Se7en would soon follow, as would Big Bang once their contract with their previous company expired.

The company's first venture was a huge success. After grabbing #1 on Oricon's NINKI, a survey used to determine how anticipated a release is, with a score of 57.40, they went on to land #1 weekly for their debut release in Japan. A first for a Korean girl group at the time and a major accomplishment.

Although 2NE1 only had 4 months worth of promotion time in Japan they managed to sell 85,017 physical units of all their releases in Japan, making them the 2nd best selling female Kpop rookie just behind T-ara and the #15 best selling Kpop artist in Japan overall. Out of Kpop artists in Japan 2NE1's album NOLZA was #16 and their single Go Away was #40.

Gaon Digital Standings:

(#4) LONELY – 320,954,351

(#5) DON’T CRY – 320,214,905

(#7) IATB – 316,657,233

(#28) UGLY – 251,654,387

(#46) HATE YOU – 214,586,683

Total: 1,424,067,559 ($4,272,202)

Gaon Physical Standings:

2nd Mini Album 85,819

To Anyone 31,362

NOLZA Live 14,489

The 1st Mini Album 9,212

TOTAL: 140,882

Approximate Overalls:

To Anyone: 155,000

1ST Mini Album: 170,000

YG 2011 sales: 500,986

2NE1 represents 28.2% of YG's physical sales this year.

Their massive success on the digital charts seems to have made 2NE1 suffer somewhat in physical sales in Korea although official releases in Japan, Taiwan and Thailand may also contribute to lower sales as fans in these countries would previously have their sales counted towards Gaon's total in Korea and perhaps now are not. Nonetheless 2NE1s overall sales have shown only a slight dip of 20,000 in Korea compared to last year.

2NE1 is finally seeing the benefit of having back albums to boost sales that many other artists have by releasing multiple albums every year. To Anyone sold and additional 31,590 bringing its total to 153,979 and landing at #47 on the yearly chart. Their 1ST Mini Album sold an additional 9,212 bringing its total to an approximate 170,000. the 2ND Mini Album sold 85,819 putting it at #14 on the yearly chart and a 7 place drop compared to To Anyone's place last year.

Digitally 2NE1 dominated coming in second in terms of digital revenue only to monster seller IU. 2NE1 placed 3 songs in the top 10 and 5 songs in the top 50 with only 'Don't Stop the Music' failing to chart. 2NE1 represented 38% of YG's digital sales, slightly above Big Bang. YG was this year's biggest digital revenue generator with over 11 million USD in sales. 2NE1's overall sales revenue from digital and physical sales in South Korea for 2011 stands at $5,707,519 a decrease from last year no doubt due to the general downward trend in profit from the digital market in South Korea. This does not include whatever revenues 2NE1/YGE may have generated in Itunes digital sales.

G-Music (Taiwan) physical charts:

taiwan.png

This year 2NE1 had expanded into Taiwan releasing several Taiwanese versions of their albums and special releases for Taiwanese fans. Perhaps next year we will see them promoting and performing in Taiwan! The Taiwan version of their 2ND Mini Album even came in 1st on G-Music's J-pop/K-pop chart and remained on the chart for 9 weeks while their special Taiwanese compilation album remained on the chart for 8 weeks. Recently, To Anyone and the Korean version of their 2ND mini album have been charting for several weeks.

Overall 2011 was an amazing year for 2NE1. Their rank in terms of sales has certainly risen due to their unique digital single promotion method and sleek performance style.

In 2011 2NE1 started to inch their way into the world and began expanding and 2012 is certain to be a continuation of this trend. With Japanese promotions already underway we could see an increase in Japanese sales, perhaps even a coveted RIAJ certification? Either way 2NE1 will continue to make great music and we as fans need to support them, that's where sales come from, from you and me and all of us. Let's make 2012, 2NE12!

Sources: Gaon Digital Chart, G-Music Chart, Oricon Chart

Article by rukie@ygladies.com

Guest dragon-rider

*Sob* that me2day update of Dara about Chaerin is too cute to handle.

Joint stage of Se7en & Bom will be absolutely great w00t.gif . Thumbs up for this awesome idea of YG!! I wonder how Bom's nasal-husky powerful voice will blend with Se7en's velvet voice. Since this song has a dance break, will we see their couple dance too? w00t.gif