♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

[130430] Minzy (@mingkki21) & Sean (@jinuSEAN3000): “when I see the cute babies my heart feels refreshed~^^”

Posted Image

오늘 우리 홀트 작은 천사들에게 선물이 되어준 민지. 몇번 봤다고 민지 손만 붙들고 이방 저방 데리고 가서 놀아 달라며^^둘의 데이트 시간^^모든 아이들이 가정에서 사랑을 받으며 자라길 바라며...

Minji who gave gifts to our little angels at Holt today. Saw Minji holding their hands and bringing them to different rooms to play a few times^^ Their date time^^ Hope all children are growing up while receiving love at home…

Posted Image

Source: Minzy and Sean’s Twitter

Translated by: nyldeabcd@ygladies.com

Hi to all the 2NE1 fans. I am writing a feature on the K-Pop explosion for a Journalism degree and would like any die hard fans of the group to answer these questions for me in as much detail as possible.

1. What appeals to you so much about 2NE1?

2. Who is your favourite member of the group and why?

3. Which music video of 2NE1 do you consider most definitive of their style and why?

4. Do you feel that they could become popular in other music markets outside of Asia?

I'm really desperate for 2ne1 comeback! hope they're in the final stages.  

1. What appeals to you so much about 2NE1?

I think their live performances have always stood out for me. Maybe it's because there's are only four members, but it makes things less cluttered and allows each member their time to shine. I also like that they're one of few groups that are able to consistently promote with both high tempo and ballad tracks. For instance their songs such as Lonely and It Hurts have just as much impact on me as their more upbeat tracks such as Fire and IATB.  I think most of all I just really love that they're not afraid to take risk and continue to create new trends within the music industry.  

2. Who is your favourite member of the group and why?
I guess I might have a slight bias for Minzy! I like the soulful tone of her voice and she's also the best dancer within the group, so I've always considered her one of the more well rounded members right along with CL. Also personality wise I think she's very humble and genuine person especially when it comes to her faith and how she interacts the members, so thats really something I can respect her for. 

3. Which music video of 2NE1 do you consider most definitive of their style and why?
Can't Nobody! I think that MV just sums up all that 2ne1 is ^^ they're crazy and bold, but also extremely talented performers. It's also one of the more catchy and addictive tracks that 2NE1 are known for producing. 

4. Do you feel that they could become popular in other music markets outside of Asia?
Yes! I think it's possible since they're already working with and acquainted with a successful US producer and artist. I remember when they went to NY for the MTV Iggy award and there seemed to be a lot of good responses from a very diverse crowd, so I think maybe more people will be open minded towards an international artist such as 2NE1 . Also from what I could tell from Can't Nobody Eng Ver they did have pretty decent English and added with fact with theres only few members could probably help a new audience to remember them better.  

Only wrote a bit, but hope this will help mrsbae  :) 

[130506] CL's Instagram: "foreverfresh!"

Posted Image

foreverfresh!!!

Posted Image

familyfamilyfamily

Source: chaelin_cl@Instagram

[130507] CL’s Instagram: “HAPPYXINDAY! happybirthdayfriendo!”

Posted Image

HAPPYXINDAY!!! happybirthdayfriendo!

Source: chaelin_cl@Instagram

[130507] Dara (@krungy21) “Under the streetlight….imagining reality”

Posted Image

가로등 아래에서...

Under the streetlight...

Posted Image

현실은 상상중.

Imagining reality.

Translated by: nyldeabcd@ygladies.com

[130506] Minzy (@mingkki21) & Jaeson Ma (@jaesonma) visits Severance Hospital with Sean & Jaden Smith: “Sean❤jaden❤me❤jaeson”

6idsiUs.jpg

Sean❤jaden❤me❤jaeson

IyKsmXi.jpg

Sean, Jaden, Minzy bringing love to the kids from the east to the west*@jinusean3000 @mingkki21@iputthesocietyonmyback#childrensday #eastwest

2j60n4z.jpg

Visiting kids at the children hospital with Sean, Minzy, Jaden Smith in Seoul Korea. @iputthesocietyonmyback@jinusean3000 @2NE1ah

Source: @mingkki21 & @jaesonma