[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Guest skykick

Hi! The Moon version can work well with Hanrel subs. It's ultra clear too.

Thanks a lot.

By the way, most subber use which version?

more from baidu bar :w00t::wub:

*quoted image*

hwon's wardrobe for wedding ceremony???:wub:

OMOOOOOOOO :wub::wub::wub:

*quoted image*

cr: METS baidu bar

ommooooo oh my.. what are they doing????

is it true?? that's means they will be get married?????

and and and what is it?? consummation to???? yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh they make me happy with happiness

i cant help my self.. my mom just stare at me with her death glare because i'm screaming like a crazy...

Guest vicious_kid

this ep really broke my heart. btw it was amazing! The ending was like Thursday's episodes had)))

Happy we don't have to wait the whole week...but when I think that tomorrow is the last day...I can't believe thatmellow.gif

Why aren't there special episodes in Korean dramas like Japanese dramas? They often make special episodes of some high rating dramas to talk about the post-ending life. I want to see more Hwon-YW :((

As expected, this episode is really rushing to solve everything. But I enjoyed it anyway. Can't believe that I'm finally freed from the obsession with this drama tomorrow! I'll miss more the time reading your guys' posts on soompi. Really entertaining! Thank you all! :D

Seol - yeah, I like her. Even though this character was underdeveloped, when she died, I was so sad of her life. Yeom - another underdeveloped character, even didn't know about her existence and her love until she died.

I hopelessly wish that YM won't die tomorrow! Cuz Seol already died, the writer must be cruel to let YM die too!!

I know YM’s revolt is inevitable and he is just "putting up a show" but I can’t help but fear for Hwon’s life. :(:( Yes for Hwon! We all know that he will never DIE but seeing him seems so helpless in the cliffhanger is something which makes me ache. Andweeee!!!!! I can’t wait to see Hwon’s plan to solve this rebellion thing.

Seol’s death is painful to bear particularly when we saw Yeom just standing there watching her die! I think is it better to see him run while she is fighting than standing there and doing nothing. haaaiishhh! AT least they should let him do a little swordfight! I don’t know how I can manage to sleep tonight thinking about tomorrow’s ending. I am excited to see YW-Hwon’s happy ending but I am not yet ready to part from the series.

Why do we have to go through a painful episode before finally have a taste of a happy ending....... and a sad parting???? tears.giftears.gif

Guest melane

Wow, this episode sure was intense!

They really followed the novel...it was so sad for Yeom/Seol...too bad they decided to follow the same ending for Seol, but not her "love story" with Yeom...I mean, he was supposed to love her even if he was married to MW :sweatingbullets:

I guess YM will also have the same ending as in the novel...

The King sure was right about his words: everybody has to lose something in order to gain something...

Besides, the metaphor also points towards his words: there can't be two Moons and two Suns under the same sky...Seol chooses to sacrifice herself for Yeom to live, YM decides to sacrifice himself for H to shine and BK has to sacrifice herself for YW to protect the Sun...The only difference is if they are willing to make this sacrifice or if they didn't have the choice, and Fate chose for them...

Fighting for tomorrow! :D

The ratings will definitively break 50!

Wow, this episode sure was intense!

They really followed the novel...it was so sad for Yeom/Seol...too bad they decided to follow the same ending for Seol, but not her "love story" with Yeom...I mean, he was supposed to love her even if he was married to MW :sweatingbullets:

I guess YM will also have the same ending as in the novel...

The King sure was right about his words: everybody has to lose something in order to gain something...

Besides, the metaphor also points towards his words: there can't be two Moons and two Suns under the same sky...Seol chooses to sacrifice herself for Yeom to live, YM decides to sacrifice himself for H to shine and BK has to sacrifice herself for YW to protect the Sun...The only difference is if they are willing to make this sacrifice or if they didn't have the choice, and Fate chose for them...

Fighting for tomorrow! :D

The ratings will definitively break 50!

Just finished watching ep19. Wow. what a heartbreaking episode :(:tears:

I didnt actually cried during YW-NK scene cause not really not into mood but during Yeom confront with MH abt her being involved in YW's death, make me tearing up. the way he blaming himself for it since if it's not him, the princess wont have that passion to involve in the process of killing her sister. that scene alone just show how much he loves his sister so freaking much than the princess. his eyes when he sees MH at that time was like full of anger... the fact that until the end, MH play innocent that somehow trigger the annoyance feeling to me. not like it never did before but since it's getting to the end the annoyance feeling just grew so much in me towards her character...

Yeom-Seol scene:

yep indeed somehow the fighting scene looks in-a-rush making for me. the sword stabbing part... somehow looks so unnatural. the flow of it... but then this scene is the one that make me bawling so much... :tears::tears::tears:

I didnt expect so much from Yeom character when he just watch her protecting him and only ran to her when Woon came but the fact that he was never knew how big Seol thought or feel about him that make me feel so sad for Seol.

I like how the scene have Yeom, Seol and Woon just like when young Seol peaking while young Woon and Yeom practicing swords together. it's like the connection between these 3 is there since they were child. Seol's lost affect a lot of people. Janshil, NK, Yeom and especially the most important one, YW :tears:

when YW tearing up in the room after hearing about the news, i can feel the sense of sadness from her. this girl is her friend, her family since she was still a child. somehow because of political reason, she's end up die...

NK when Janshil said to her that "looks like Seol's unnie is dead" and crying outside... NK took these 3 kids and took care of them for the past 8 years. they all are like her kids. even if she always ordering them around but somehow the feeling of mother still there.

I just sad that Yeom and Seol character was so underdeveloped. Yeom was actually one of the F4 in the early drama and as the drama turn to the adult one, it's like his character has been forgotten. it only revived on the finale episodes and Yeom used to be the person that connect the characters of YM,Woon and HW but in the end he was like being left out and only YM, Woon and HW that stay around... it's kinda sad...

one of supporting character that i like, Bae Noori's Janshil. though her character is small, she manage to perform so well. her eyes acting, her crying acting so awesome

Queen Dowager scene:

during her dying time when she flash back of what her grandson and son tell her, it's like all of her bad deeds are haunting her back until before she died. the things that her son said to her "dont be so greedy". it's like her greed that eat her up back and in her case, it's her greed that killed her. Yeah! serve you right for trusting so much on your own nephew LMAO XD since he can f**ked up anyone including his own daughter, you're not missing out either! lol XD -pardon my language :P -

Bokyung-Shaman scene:

I was sorta lol when that shaman scream and fall down. LOL XD you're not as strong as NK yet you still sure that you can perform the ritual LMAO XD. she's the head shaman when Ari and NK just a normal shamans. then NK become the head shaman. NK absent for 8 years is the only time she can be the head again. it just show your power is not as powerful but has the greed to overcome others lol XD on the other side, Kim Minseo again! her performance is so great. yeah Bokyung become crazier but her scared and terrified performance just so perfectly done. kudos to her.

the start scene of YW and HW playing the game so cute. I want to see these kinds of scenes more in tomorrow episode (oopps, tonight episode since it's already thursday now :P). I felt so sad that it's indeed the last episode. I dont know but i dont think that I'm ready yet to let this drama go.... :tears:

-written at 3:44am, will be going to bed now. got class at 9 a.m. tomorrow OTL let's hope we still got a great ending for tonight MoonSunners ^_^ -

Thanks so much for the DW Links Semy-fly!!

I agree with everyone todays episode was intense and really sad, I cry for Seol today tears.gif !! I really didn't want Seol to die I was hoping to see her as Queen YW personal Bodyguard jus like Woon-Hwon, well at least she saw Y one last time, but I will love that Seol and YW would see each other before the death it will probably made me cry alot more... :unsure:tears.gif But well I guess it was good!

I'm sure tomorrow I will cry so much not just because of the suppose death-like everyone-believe-of YM but it will be mix with so much emotion that I will totally bawl so much that it will seem like I don't have eyes after that hahaha w00t.gifblush.gif

Thanks so much for the pics and news!!

Love to read everyones post/comments/opinions for this awesome and beautiful drama!!

i laughed so hard when YM asked everybody to sign their name

SO OBVIOUS................

his funny reason: to 'award" them

Then i m thinking: YA, AS IF........................................

so sad when i watched the bloody seol.............HIKS HIKS HIKS.....

i was hoping from beginning that yeom love her, dun knoe where i read that synopsis.... so i was waiting for yeom to like her

but during the show at the beginning, i realised, something not rite. he did not show any interest at all

n worst of all, he loves his wife?? haizzz

I was wishing that too.. that Yeom <3 Seol. I also kinda taught that Un also <3 Seol, but I guessed I was thinking too much. haha that didn't happen.

Guest toho81

Can anyone tell me why Yang Myung does not have beads on his hat anymore starting from 18. That does not make sense because of his status. He is a prince and therefore has had beads on his hat since ep.1. Why did the beads disappear starting from 18?

Guest jordi

Full Ratings

AGB Nielsen Korea

19th episode:

Nationwide: 38,7%(-2,5%)

Seoul: 41,8% (-4,0%)

TNS Media Korea

19th episode:

Nationwide: 38,9%(-1,8%)

Seoul: 42,9% (-4,1%)

The ratings went down due to the strike, some people maybe didnt know of it and thought it ended already I mean not everybody is so on internet like us, addicted KDrama people :P.

But can someone please tell me how the dowager queen died? Who poisoned her? Was it BK's dad?