[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Guest toho81

revised script?????? :unsure: Then what was about the schedule in one of the article that the filming ended on 5th march, 6am(from the korean folk village article).

I know I really thought the filming was done. Can somebody please give us confirmed news??

heh??? possibility not air this week due to the strike ????

I've screw up my daily life long enough and now possible to prolong the misery??? T.T

uhm.. btw...let's just enjoy the last 2 eps, ok? no need to discuss about the flaw of the drama. please remember...nothing is perfect. so even for the best movie/drama always has its flaw. besides...this is entertainment biz, they exist to entertain and help us to relax a bit from our sucks daily life. Everything inside of this biz mostly are scripted and fake and for commercial's sake only. soooo...don't take it too seriously

@ azuwaza 163,

congratsss!! ^.^ happy for u as well as ur hubby. I knew there is a good reason with your silence these days... ^_^

well apparently the revised script of the last ep was only made available yesterday

although the filming was split into A team and B team

having one of the PDs leave and join the strike means that it would be impossible to finish the filming on time

unless the strike suddenly ends...

and it's not just him, PDs from all the main MBC dramas at the moment have also joined the strike...so all MBC dramas have been affected...

another related news

Three broadcasters UNION {KBS , MBC , YTN } stage joint strike

Wow thanks for the information. This is much frustrating if the MBC PD's finally participated. It would have been a pressure for Kim Doo Hoon to join the strike to think that TMETS ratings were hitting the jackpot.

Well, tomorrow is Wednesday already. :(

429631_198833273556078_152170751555664_289752_49929622_n.jpg

@ azuwaza 163, you're the MOONSUN Couple indeed !! Wow congratulations :D

The Last Episode of The Sun that Embraces the Moon can be Cancelled?

March 5, 2012 9:56 PM EST |

As the director of the Sun that Embraces the Moon joined the MBC employees' strike, its last episode is in the danger of being cancelled.

The director Kim Dohun decided to joim the strike which has continued five weeks so far. He plans to attend the company's union meeting to make his decision official. He has already explained his situation to the actors.

Earlier, the drama's CP O Kyunghoon joined the strike, so it prcatically became impossible to continue shoots. Although there have been several strikes MBC's history, no dramas has ended abruptly because of a strike.

A representative of MBC union announced that most of other directors and drama staffs will join the strike pretty soon. He said, "We don't know if the company will provide the team with additional men power, but I am afraid that most dramas will have to be cancelled."

MBC Drama Division, on the other hand, is reluctant to make an official statement, only saying "nothing has been decided so far."

credit: kpopstarz

well apparently the revised script of the last ep was only made available yesterday

although the filming was split into A team and B team

having one of the PDs leave and join the strike means that it would be impossible to finish the filming on time

unless the strike suddenly ends...

and it's not just him, PDs from all the main MBC dramas at the moment have also joined the strike...so all MBC dramas have been affected...

I have one question? Who exactly leaked the info regarding Seol's death? Is it the MBC casts or the korean village? Granted that they changed the script for the particular scene which leaked, it doesn't necessarily mean that they need to change the entire script for the episode right? They just have to delete it and add some scenes.

Sigh... I hope they can be able to broadcast at least one episode this week and two episodes next week. If that will be the case, I will think of it as blessings in disguise as I am not confident if they can be able to tie the loose ends in two episodes as the whole rebellion thing should be given at least an episode, the reunion and punishment of those baddies in one episode and the happy ending for Hwon and YW and other characters should be given at least an episode. :):)

Guest mionenoelle

The Last Episode of The Sun that Embraces the Moon can be Cancelled?

March 5, 2012 9:56 PM EST |

As the director of the Sun that Embraces the Moon joined the MBC employees' strike, its last episode is in the danger of being cancelled.

The director Kim Dohun decided to joim the strike which has continued five weeks so far. He plans to attend the company's union meeting to make his decision official. He has already explained his situation to the actors.

Earlier, the drama's CP O Kyunghoon joined the strike, so it prcatically became impossible to continue shoots. Although there have been several strikes MBC's history, no dramas has ended abruptly because of a strike.

A representative of MBC union announced that most of other directors and drama staffs will join the strike pretty soon. He said, "We don't know if the company will provide the team with additional men power, but I am afraid that most dramas will have to be cancelled."

MBC Drama Division, on the other hand, is reluctant to make an official statement, only saying "nothing has been decided so far."

credit: kpopstarz

Wait, wait, they're actually considering a cancellation as opposed to just postponement? Does this mean there's a possibility that TMETS might end at episode 19?

Guest mashimaro_aznviet

Wait, wait, they're actually considering a cancellation as opposed to just postponement? Does this mean there's a possibility that TMETS might end at episode 19?

I don't know how the story line can condense into ep 19! such a amazing drama and now they do this!! what happen to tv channel and Strike! sigh.....

I read the article again and yes this bugs me too!

Although there have been several strikes MBC's history, no dramas has ended abruptly because of a strike.

Don't make TMETS become the first, jebal!!

Guest toho81

I don't know how the story line can condense into ep 19! such a amazing drama and now they do this!! what happen to tv channel and Strike! sigh.....

PLEASE MBC!!! I am not greedy. I will give you an extra week as long as you complete all 20 episodes!!!

If the revised script of the last episode was only made yesterday, does it mean that they haven't even filmed the last episode?

I hope they won't cancel the last episode :( Yes I've been waiting for the premier of The King 2Hearts which will be aired after TMTETS, but I don't mind to wait for another week because I love TMTETS too.. 

Guest plumblossoms

^

Your banners <3

Hm...I'm scrolling through news articles saying that apparently they finished filming for episode 19, but the last episode filming is not complete :( (though take that with a grain of salt...I'm not really sure the full details XD)

I hope this isn't off topic...but why is there a strike going on?

Guest armian

So many people are disappointing about the drama so they're starting watching The Princess' Man. It's like TMTEMS is helping TPM gaining more fans (my posts were deleted before because I was voicing my opinion, I wonder for how long this post would "survive").

I wonder if remaining 2 episodes will be solid enough to reverse all the criticism. So far Kim Soo Hyun is the only reason why I still watch it. He's just too good even if the show isn't. I wanted to watch it because of Jung Il Woo too, but his character is just so badly written.

Main PD joins MBC strike. The last episode can be impossible to telecast.

Guest toho81

If the revised script of the last episode was only made yesterday, does it mean that they haven't even filmed the last episode?

I hope they won't cancel the last episode :( Yes I've been waiting for the premier of The King 2Hearts which will be aired after TMTETS, but I don't mind to wait for another week because I love TMTETS too.. 

For me I would die if they cancel the last episodes. I can also wait a week. According to some leak they should have finished filming the show on Monday morning. PLEASE MBC!!!!

The Moon Embracing the Sun’s Director On Strike – May Affect Normal Broadcast

Read the full article here: asian-drama

The director of MBC TV drama The Moon Embracing the Sun has recently announced that he is joining the MBC general strike that has been going on for five weeks, the normal broadcast of The Moon Embracing the Sun may be affected.

According to informed sources, PD Kim Doh Hoon told the production team crews that he is also joining the strike after finishing the filming for The Moon Embracing the Sun on March 5th, 2012, and he indicated that he is attending the union strike rally held at MBC TV on March 6th, 2012. Before PD Kim Doh Hoon, the CP Oh Kyung Hoon from the production team of The Moon Embracing the Sun has already joined the strike. This time, even the Kim Do Hoon who is the director also joined the strike, the normal shooting of The Moon that Embraces the Sun will inevitably be affected.

According to a crew of The Moon that Embraces the Sun (TMTETS), although in order to try to avoid TMTETS from been affected by the strike, MBC has divided the production team to two A and B team for shooting, but the script of episode 20 has just recently completed on March 5th, 2012, thus in any case it’s impossible to catch up the normal broadcast progress in the absence of the director.

It is learned that the directors of most TV series currently broadcast on MBC will also taking part in the strike. Therefore, in addition to TMTETS, there will be many MBC dramas that may not be broadcast as normal.

:huh: so ep 19. done filming .. but ep. 20 still in progress ..

Honestly, I can't believe that this is the last week got mets, and pd decides to go on strike. Man, such good timing! Going to disappoint alot of fans. Didn't MBC reward staff with a lump sum of $$? Anyone have the details about the strike? This totally sux if they delay the last episodes.