[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

How can I behave with you mentioning SPEEDO??? Seriously can't think straight. :wacko: WE are on the Moon Sun thread right? I have been going back and forth so getting confused. We have to stop this Speedo Madness.

gabjumz I am glad that you are shipping the same OTP as PeiPei. I will miss our Hwon and Yeon Woo very much. Sad that the gutter girls will be no more. Well on this thread anyways. But we have the consummation night to look forward to so hold on ladies. Let's give it our best Gutter Cheer!!!! Bring it on!!! We are all ready! I think KSH will give us a fabulous performance!! Can't wait!

1Crazynyt

With a preview like that, wouldn't miss it. PARTY ROCK!!!! He's sexy and he knows it!!! Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!

OMG, I think I am still on a speedo high. Sorry about that girl.

PG15

So can we finally see the King taking off his robe???

:wub::wub: If he does, I think you will TOTALLY forget about the SPEEDO!!! BK will be the QUEEN of the CRAZY gutter girls! I can totally understand now why she gone really mad, imagine a HOT KING as your husband yet you can't have him for 8 long years???!!! Who will never go GAGA??? :crazy:

Don't worry too much about the gutter girls, we will surely find each other in another series. Gutter girls think alike... :wub::wub: kekkeke!

Girls, have you seen this???!!! w00t.gifw00t.gif

woon.jpg

1crazynyt YES! I noticed it too!!!! When he pulled YW, I am wondering if there is a skateboard underneath, a smooth move from the King! kekkeke! :wub:

I haven't got a good sleep last night YET when I opened my laptop seeing the preview you posted, it was like having a GONG waking me up!

hahahaha... I think I just typed the magic word "speedo" and every gutter ladies is on the floor... :lol:

No need to ask further about incoming consummation scenes tonite.... I've been replying the preview in my ipad, my mind and my wild imagination... :w00t:

This is my first drama i am downloading 720p version. Why? Becoz i will be watching the drama again and again in future and also will be eyeing on all future projects of Kim Soo Hyun and other actors, actresses.

Guest e ; c h o .

Maybe it's just me but was when Seol was fighting off the assassins they all died in one hit, but when she's stabbed like 2 times she still has enough energy to talk to Yeom for a good few minutes :P (I was so crying my eyes out at the scene though). And if she has that little life in her, they should have just quickly sent her to be cared for and maybe still live (although they probably though she was already going to die at the moment). Also earlier when Yeon Woo and Hwon were out at night, why would you two be out in the public. Obviously she's going to be seen, which she is. I still want to see a little more of the other Queen (Hwon's mother?). The Queen Dowager dies and there's a war right in the middle of the palace.. what is that other Queen doing then? I think there should have been some interaction with her character.

Some of the scenes, eh I had to comment on hahaha. Either way I love the drama.

Guest Summer150721

ahahaha i love the way Hwon hold her hands and slide her to him yikes so sweett ♥♥♥

Maybe it's just me but was when Seol was fighting off the assassins they all died in one hit, but when she's stabbed like 2 times she still has enough energy to talk to Yeom for a good few minutes :P (I was so crying my eyes out at the scene though). And if she has that little life in her, they should have just quickly sent her to be cared for and maybe still live (although they probably though she was already going to die at the moment). Also earlier when Yeon Woo and Hwon were out at night, why would you two be out in the public. Obviously she's going to be seen, which she is. I still want to see a little more of the other Queen (Hwon's mother?). The Queen Dowager dies and there's a war right in the middle of the palace.. what is that other Queen doing then? I think there should have been some interaction with her character.

Some of the scenes, eh I had to comment on hahaha. Either way I love the drama.

for me its no big deal if seol would die a little bit late to tell Yeom about her feelings & YW it is given her character is supporting the story so it is given all drama's are like that. they make it extra special. 

Seriously I just keep silent all this time... really fun to read comment here... Thanks :)

but i really can't stand MH character... That girl really don't have any value... Even after all the thing happen because of her she still the same as child 8 years ago...

8 years ago she used YW to close with her brother

she used king to cover her sin...

Then after 8 years,

Right after LH know told her that he will punish her, she use her child in her womb to make LH think again...

Then after her husband found out, she use her child again to make him stay...

For the past 8 year she live happily like without any guilt...

Yes, one a while she feeling guilty but still she still manage to live happily with brother and mother of the girl she killed. No sign of regret for what she doing, plus she told if she can go back 8 years ago, she still do the same...

That happen when you get no punishment what you did...!

I feel sad for BK, having father like that make we all going crazy... it already happen to her... her father never see her as his daughter, in fact never see her as human, she just a tool for his power.

Full Ratings

AGB Nielsen Korea

19th episode:

Nationwide: 38,7%(-2,5%)

Seoul: 41,8% (-4,0%)

TNS Media Korea

19th episode:

Nationwide: 38,9%(-1,8%)

Seoul: 42,9% (-4,1%)

I kinda expected for this since we got like one week of break because of the strike. people thought the drama is over yet it's still not but then I'm just glad it still the top between the 3 broadcasting station. oh well since the other 2 are showing specials of their drama so it's kinda pave the way too hehe :D

If somebody can provide the translations, I'd be more than happy to do the closed captioning :) 

METS EPISODE 20 VIDEO PREVIEW

I cant believe that I actually cried watching this teaser. I'm not crying because it's sad preview but because how I have been a great follower of this drama from it beginning. I felt so sad that I cant let go of this drama... tears.giftears.giftears.gif

and I felt so sorry for Bokyung... her character was so pitiful... :(

she just ended killing herself but then what NK told her is indeed true. for keeping the truth that she know about her father involving in killing YW for the past 8 years makes her a criminal also... though it's unintentionally...or perhaps it's with intention.

You can now watch only viki the subs are almost completed.

TMETS epi 19

Anyone has the chinese subbed dwld link?

am i the only one who will be stalking the casts's future projects? :)

Speaking of next project...... Just found this in MoonSun FB page!

Kim Soo Hyun wants to work again with Han GA In!!!

Can somebody please translate it for us??? Chebal!!!!

김수현 "한가인과 다시 연기하고 싶어"

티브이데일리 원문 기사전송 2012-03-15 16:28

관심지수 관심지수 상세정보

최소 0 현재 최대 100 조회 댓글 올려 스크랩

[전송시간 기준 7일간 업데이트]

도움말 닫기 글씨 확대 글씨 축소

[티브이데일리 이다혜 기자] 배우 김수현이 한가인과 다시 연기하고 싶다고 고백했다.

김수현은 15일 오후 8시에 방송되는 케이블채널 tvN 연예정보프로그램 'enews'와의 인터뷰를 통해 '훤앓이 신드롬'에 대한 자신의 생각과 연애관, 목표 등을 솔직하게 털어 놓았다.

이날 김수현은 '만약 여배우를 선택할 수 있는 권한이 주어진다면?'이라는 질문에 "한가인 누나와 다시 연기하고 싶다"고 전했다. 이는 두 번이나 같은 작품에서 만나도 좋을 만큼 한가인과의 연기 호흡이 좋았기 때문.

김수현과 한가인은 MBC 수목드라마 '해를 품은 달'(극본 진수완, 연출 김도훈)에서 이훤과 연우 역을 맡아 애틋하면서도 가슴을 울리는 러브스토리로 시청자들의 마음을 사로 잡았다. '해를 품은 달'은 15일 대단원의 막을 내린다.

한편 이날 김수현은 여자친구에게 주고 싶은 선물로 자기 자신이라고 밝혀 이목을 집중시켰다.

[티브이데일리 이다혜 기자 news@tvdaily.co.kr/사진=티브이데일리DB]

Nate News

^

I truly hope they'll choose their future endeavors well,and not rush into anything!Stay classy :P .I'm sure with tmtes the supporting roles will get bigger role offers in the future too.

We've invested so much emotionally,what are we going to to after today's episode?

I ain't going to put my hopes up for today's 'bed' scene.It is after all a korean drama production,BUT but but,i wouldn't mind another kiss?preferably a more passionate one!Tho if we don't get what we hope for,we'll still be left with our own imagine.Which i might stress,is far more imaginative! :lol:

Counting down now!!

and I felt so sorry for Bokyung... her character was so pitiful... :(

she just ended killing herself but then what NK told her is indeed true. for keeping the truth that she know about her father involving in killing YW for the past 8 years makes her a criminal also... though it's unintentionally...or perhaps it's with intention.

yeah , so pitiful indeed... she died a virgin  :lol: 

Guest trisy

Speaking of next project...... Just found this in MoonSun FB page!

Kim Soo Hyun wants to work again with Han GA In!!!

Can somebody please translate it for us??? Chebal!!!!

김수현 "한가인과 다시 연기하고 싶어"

티브이데일리 원문 기사전송 2012-03-15 16:28

관심지수  관심지수 상세정보

최소 0 현재 최대 100 조회 댓글 올려 스크랩

[전송시간 기준 7일간 업데이트]

도움말 닫기 글씨 확대 글씨 축소

[티브이데일리 이다혜 기자] 배우 김수현이 한가인과 다시 연기하고 싶다고 고백했다.

김수현은 15일 오후 8시에 방송되는 케이블채널 tvN 연예정보프로그램 'enews'와의 인터뷰를 통해 '훤앓이 신드롬'에 대한 자신의 생각과 연애관, 목표 등을 솔직하게 털어 놓았다.

이날 김수현은 '만약 여배우를 선택할 수 있는 권한이 주어진다면?'이라는 질문에 "한가인 누나와 다시 연기하고 싶다"고 전했다. 이는 두 번이나 같은 작품에서 만나도 좋을 만큼 한가인과의 연기 호흡이 좋았기 때문.

김수현과 한가인은 MBC 수목드라마 '해를 품은 달'(극본 진수완, 연출 김도훈)에서 이훤과 연우 역을 맡아 애틋하면서도 가슴을 울리는 러브스토리로 시청자들의 마음을 사로 잡았다. '해를 품은 달'은 15일 대단원의 막을 내린다.

한편 이날 김수현은 여자친구에게 주고 싶은 선물로 자기 자신이라고 밝혀 이목을 집중시켰다.

[티브이데일리 이다혜 기자 news@tvdaily.co.kr/사진=티브이데일리DB]

Nate News

by google

Kim Soo-hyun, "Han Ga and want to smoke again"

Daily TV original article 2012-03-15 16:28

Detailed information of interest index index of interest

100 views 0 comments raised at least scrap the current maximum

[Transfer time base 7 days Update]

Letter Help Close Zoom out text

[TV yidahye Daily News] Actor Kim Soo-hyun Han Ga and two wanted to smoke again confessed.

Kim Soo-hyun on the 15th of the cable channels that are broadcast at 8:00 pm, entertainment information programs tvN 'enews' an interview with 'hwonalyi Syndrome' and his thoughts on yeonaegwan, goals, and frankly confessed.

Kim Soo-hyun of the day, 'If an actress if given the authority to choose?' To the question, "Han Ga-sister and I want to smoke again," he said. This is the same work twice as long as we make it good to breathe the smoke was good because with Han Ga In.

Kim Soo-hyun and Han Ga-in the MBC drama 'solution embraces months' (a play jinsuwan, directing Hoon), he played in the yihwongwa Chai aeteuthamyeonseodo heart-tugging love story has captivated the hearts of viewers. 'Harm embraces months' down the big finish on the 15th.

Meanwhile, Kim Soo-hyun as a gift for my girlfriend want to give out their own attention was focused on that.

[TV Daily reporter yidahye news@tvdaily.co.kr / Photo: TV Daily DB]

yeah , so pitiful indeed... she died a virgin  :lol: 

hahaha i got a good laugh about your comment.about queen BK dying a virgin.its a comment pei might give also.

pitiful indeed to die that way.

momche

Guest pansy

Source : enewsworld

The Sun and the Moon’ to Come to Close with Bed Scene

How Much Did ‘Sun and Moon’ Earn From Advertisements?

---> The answer, is quite a lot - as in, 13 billion won worth

Add the money MBC will earn from selling the show to overseas networks for broadcasting, potential merchandising, etc., and we′re sure MBC is very, very happy!

Dear all,

When I'm watching MoonSun in viki.com I find that there is Episode 102: special 03 (which contains the scenes of adult Hown and Yeon woo (most of it) from ep 6).

Could anyone share me the Raw link to that episde 102: special 03 Coz I'd love to download it as my collection... In case if I miss them in the future. Thank you...

*hoping that tonight ionair works fine :) happy watching guys :)