[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Thanks for the preview. Drama gods heard my plea! A KISS WITHOUT THAT DAMN HAT! :wub::wub:

After the light kiss at 0.26 why do I feel that it is KSH who am I seeing and not Hwon the character. hehehhe! I really wanted to see the behind the scene as KSH has always been naughty and playful. Seeing him jealous is really entertaining but I want to see him blush as well. haay!

omg! omg! thank you so much for the preview. They released the preview so early. HGI is so pretty and beautiful. I want the episode to be aired tomorrow itself. If its going to be back to back episodes on thursday, we dont have time to spazz about our OTP scenes and it going to be long................... two days for episode airing.

Guest victoriamai

Dangit. I'm sooooo happy the preview came out... but now Thursday seems light years away..... D:

AHHHH! Hwon looks SO happy xD I've never seen him so smileyyyyy :D But poor Yang Myung ):

edit:

Warning: MAY CAUSE HEART ATTACKS :D I have put it in spoilers in case someone doesn't want to be spoiled... Screen caps from preview! Credit: Sharsharphee @ YT for video (:

2a5ez9g.jpg

Hmmmmmmm.... I wonder what he just did... ;) LOOK AT THAT SMILE :D

mcbuic.jpg

Mr. "I don't know what you're talking about... I didn't kiss you or anything."

33xv81h.jpg

Han Ga In looks like she could actually be in love with Kim Soo Hyun right here <3

25rm6hk.jpg

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!! :DDDDD

GAAHHH!! Can't wait!!!

But I'm confused....she's back in the palace?? Already?! Is MBC pulling another one of those, "this is preview, but a preview of future episodes to come" kind of previews??

OMG Thanks so much!!! And hereI was thinking if they will realese the preview sooner cuz of the failed kiss last ep.!!! And OMONA here it is!! :wub:

The real Lovely and cute Hwon is out now! :wub:^_^ seems he will hide YW in the palace now right?? :o

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE PREVIEW AGAIN LOVE YOU ALL MOONSUNNERS!

crazy.gif Bokyung has now gone completly crazy with that scream there in the preview! :blink: Aigoo Botox Granny not again please, stay away, but the voice seems so scary like she will even dare to kill YW "again" herself now..... Wait was that scream directed to Nokyoung nooooo please PD-nim let NK live totally like this shaman blush.gif

EP17 PREVIEW

Hwon: Yeon Woo ya. Yeon Woo Ya.

Did i really come see you?

YW: I'm sorry. Please be free now.

Please make sure you lead a happy life.

Hwon: Hyungnim, do you know what you have done?

Running away with a woman belonging to the King is considered a crime/sin. (Not sure about the crime/sin part)

BK: Heo Yeon Woo, that girl will become the owner of Gyotaejeon (Queen's Chamber)!

Grandma Dowager: NK, How dare you!

YW: Your Majesty...

Hwon: Finally... we are becoming one.

EP17 PREVIEW

Hwon: Yeon Woo ya. Yeon Woo Ya.

Is it really you that I'm seeing?

YW: I'm sorry. Please be free.

Please be happy.

Hwon: Hyungnim, do you know what you have done?

Running away with the King's woman is considered a crime.

BK: Heo Yeon Woo, that girl will become the owner of the Queen's Chamber!

Queen Dowager: How dare you!

Hwon: Finally we are becoming one.

Thanks, s@nbi :) You're always our life saver!

I hope you don't mind that I use these to closed caption the preview ;) Naturally, you'll be credited :D

Guest vanessa9192

Anyone remember during ep 16 preview, there was supposed a kiss right after he hugged her right?? I wonder they still keep that scene??? PDnim, PLEASE do not cut that scene!!!!!!!!

OMG thanks guys for the preview video! I'm DEAD!!! Finally lovey-dovey scene between our OTPs! I feel like running around and scream: "YEAH THEY FINALLY DID IT!" Bet azuwaza is so happy right now :lol:

But can you imagine it's almost the end? Only 4 episodes left, and then.. no MoonSun every Wed-Thur. tears.giftears.gif I used to wish that Wednesday will come faster so I can watch MoonSun, but with the ending that will come soon.. I really wish it won't end! :wacko:

*going back to watch the preview video again :w00t:

Thanks, s@nbi :) You're always our life saver!

I hope you don't mind that I use these to closed caption the preview ;) Naturally, you'll be credited :D

Sure you can use it. But please use the revised translation as i fixed some things.

There is one part I'm not sure about when Hwon says "running away with the King's woman is considered ___? " Not sure if that word 명모 means crime/sin. That's the only part I'm insure of.

GAAHHH!! Can't wait!!!

But I'm confused....she's back in the palace?? Already?! Is MBC pulling another one of those, "this is preview, but a preview of future episodes to come" kind of previews??

No according to the novel Hwon hides Wo/YW in a little room right next to his bedroom to keep her safe after attempt on her life