[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Guest gdragon86

THank you so much for the ep 11 preview!!! I couldn't stop thinking about it for a few days after watching it on the weekends. I think Hwon said at the end that he really really really like her a lot! Can't wait for the full episode tomorrow~

Thanks for the ep 11 video preview. I am very excited!!! Did the king told Wol that he likes her a lot? Poor YM he saw them together again. *breaks my heart*

Hwon did not tell Wol that he liked her, but it seems like he was telling her about Yeonwoo and how he had a lot of things he didn't tell her, one of them being that he liked her a lot.

Can I say I love the preview? And I loved it even more when they are out of the palace... Removing the robes they wear inside the palace felt like removing their inhibitions... okay you two, you can just go and fall in love naturally... as Hwon and as Wol. :)

Can I say I love the preview? And I loved it even more when they are out of the palace... Removing the robes they wear inside the palace felt like removing their inhibitions... okay you two, you can just go and fall in love naturally... as Hwon and as Wol. :)

i can't help not to agree with you too...i soooo love the preview tooo....:love: :love: :love:

angieknows, thank you for posting the preview...*okay*

I think it would be great if they could fall in love all over again. This would mean that even 'death' couldn't seperate them. Somehow, someway, they will find their way back together. The Gods already intervened with the yellow butterfly..

Guest ginny_potter

And the thread is alive once again because of the video preview.:) I love it when that happens. Hehe!

As for me though, apart from the main leads falling in love again, I simply can't wait for the time that YW gets to meet her family again... heck, I'll take her crossing paths with MH as well if it means seeing her brother or her mother again without that freakin' robe covering her face.

Tomorrow can't come soon enough ...palee wahhh,on a side note YM needs give up really quickly becos their fate is ill i really would have loved it if he just accepts it now that he can never have her and should see her as a lil sister. It hurts to see him in pain i do not feel sorry for him as such becos he brought this one sided love on himself, please writters give him someone who will love him in return.

can anyone trans the ep 11 preview?? omg! why is she crying?? ;~;

tears.gif I know, why are they both crying? *sniff* When they're running, it that Minister Yoon who sees them? crazy.gif  Myung sees them, this poor guy is not gonna catch a break. tears.gif *more sniffs* 

Hwon did not tell Wol that he liked her, but it seems like he was telling her about Yeonwoo and how he had a lot of things he didn't tell her, one of them being that he liked her a lot.

Awwwww...he tells Wol the thing he wanted to say to YW when he was crying and screaming her name? *cries uncontrollably* tears.gif

This preview made me cry, scared me, broke my heart and then cry all over again. All in less than 15 seconds. biggrin.gif

can anyone trans the ep 11 preview?? omg! why is she crying?? ;~;

I'm not native Korean, but this is what I heard from the preview. Don't shoot me if I'm wrong! Haha

NY: Are you certain that you want to leave Seongsucheong?

Wol: Right now there is nothing else I can do. The person he needs is not me.

NY: The 'non-person' talisman-

BK: The deceased Heo Yeonwoo-

NY: That child-

BK: Does she look that much like her?

Hwon: Her father will soon bring the medicine to her, and she will never be able to see me again? (T/N: Hwon seems to be reflecting on Yeonwoo's letter here.)

JS(?): Bit by bit, I wanted to give it to Orabeoni.

YM: [because of you] I hurt a lot, but it was also because of you that I was happy.

Hwon: I said I would protect her, but I couldn't.

I had many things that I wanted to say to her, but I couldn't say it.

That I really, really liked/loved her.

I'm not sure if the female voice that comes out in the middle is JS or not. I'm guessing its her?

If some kind person could provide the translations, then, I would be more than happy to include closed captioning to the video :) I'll be sure to credit you.

EPISODE 11 VIDEO PREVIEW

Here is the translation:

NY: Are you serious about leaving Seongsucheong?

YW/Wol: I realized that there is nothing i can do for him.

YW/Wol: I am not the one he needs.

NY: A powerless Shaman,

BK: The deceased YW

NY: That child

BK: Does she really look a lot like her?

Hwon: Her father will soon bring the medicine for her and won't be able to see me any longer?

JS: Orabeoni, I wanted to give you at least one thing.

YM: Because of you i was in a lot of pain but i was also happy because of you.

Hwon: I wanted to protect her but i couldn't.

There was a lot of things i wanted to say to her but i couldn't.

That i liked her very very much.

Guest arathegreat

Oh my!

Thank you so much s@nbi for the translation.

You're such a great help to non-Korean speakers like me.

Can't wait for tonight's episode!

<3 <3 This drama just gets better and better.

2lcxzds.jpg

the brooding king

2duidr5.jpg

rcpwjo.jpg

the pain in his eyes

2psm8aw.jpg

the beginning

6c2.jpg

I hurt for him because he had to see that again.

nz4oxk.jpg

:**(

o6gnx4.jpg

flutter flutter~~

20ro3g8.jpg

seriously...omg. I want to bite his lips. err... yeah.

24fwyf4.jpg

2dkz3g0.jpg

seriously, if I was Wol, I'd be all over that.

Hyung Sun where are you? Your ward has fled again. hehehhe! It's a good thing, he is the KING now or else, you will be punished to death.. hheheh!

Kidding aside, the preview is killing me! YM, please spare yourself from being hurt, turnaway and create a love line with JS. Chebal!!!! :tears:

I am really curious when Hwon said I really like you. Is it directly to Wol or is it the word he is supposed to say to YW? BAsed on the translation, Wol decided to leave because she believes that Hwon needs YW and not her and he only sees YW in her. My heart aches hearing HGI's voice while saying I am not the person he needs. You can feel the heartache, the desperation and hopelessness. Though I know, Wol and YW is the same person but I love the idea of Hwon falling in love to Wol not just because of seeing YW in her. I hope he will genuinely love her as she is now before knowing that they are indeed the same person as I feel it will be more meaningful. :wub::wub:

Kim Soo Hyun, I don't have to explain why you are my newest addiction right??? :wub::wub:

Why Minister Yoon of all people! crazy.gif Aigoo! I think, we should prepare ourselves for the angst to come… crazy.gif