do you like to wear black color clothing?

green papaya

Guest Hearted

Guilty of it... I'm trying this where I wear little to no black in an outfit. I want to feel or be more girly/younger than I am... LOL

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rin

Up until recently I always preferred black clothing. Black cardigans, pants, shoes, jackets. But now I kinda feel like other colors are pretty as well and they've grown into me. Especially now that it's springtime.

Guest Eyeonmodel

I love to wear black color and It looks attractive and classy so nice post to read.

Guest kerrpoww

I actually dislike anything bright. Anything that's not dark, or neutral colored has got to go. Aha another reason why I dislike spring.

Guest Exquoise

I love to wear black clothing since it contrasts with my pale skin. Sometimes I feel like I have too much black clothes -_-

Guest HERMIT

I don't like to wear black because it makes me look fat.

Shoot, who am I kidding.  Any color I wear, I'm gonna look hella fat anyway.  Even when I'm not wearing any clothes I'm even more horribly fat.

I love wearing black. It's very figure flattering and can go with almost anything. I can only wear black in the fall/winter though. Because in the spring/summer, it just looks weird and it makes me all sweaty.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sounds4thebrain

I hate wearing black. For some reason it always puts me in a tired, lazy, depressed and rebellious mood. I'm generally a happy-go-lucky optimistic person with tons of hyperactive energy so I love wearing bright colors like yellow, orange and aquamarine. I love the tropical sunny look. I find that dark colors make me look old, pale and depressed.  It's weird, my husband generally only wears black, if you look at our closet, on my side it's all bright cheerful colors, and his, all dark colors. Talk about being opposites:)

Guest Misanthropic-Me

I tend to wear a lot of black and navy, i feel kind of tacky when i wear most colours...

Though i got told that  was dark and gloomy a lot... so i've branched into the grey, white and occasional beige colour spectrum to brighten things up ;)

Guest thoakun

I wear a lot of black and white, since they're easy to match up, and they go well on my pale skin.

Guest -toast-

i really love wearing all black. I don't know, i just know that black is a flattering colour and i have lot of cute black tops and black tights/skinnies looks great with them. I don't wear all black that often, though.

I also love to wear a bright lip with dark/black clothing.

Guest ellimak

I like wearing black (or dark colors), because as they say, it's a 'slimming' color. But I cannot wear it if it's too hot.

Guest xskyi

I used to not wear black clothing at all before, only dark jeans and always a white or bright top. But now days I wear black now and then.

Guest goodyardhair001

I like black clothes very much. I wear black clothes both in summer and in winter. I like the black color maybe this is related to my personality.

Guest dot.1430279747

I am a fan of coloured clothing, however when in doubt, always go black.

I guess the saying: Once you go black, you never go back really is true to some extent 8-}

• 4 weeks later...
Guest vanillax33

When I'm working at a place to requires black clothing, I usually extend it to my casual wear. But since I was living with my uncle & aunt, my aunt's influence of bright colours changed my perspective and now I wear more casual clothes, I've been wearing less black.
But black is always the best colour to match and look skinny. my curves do not like white at all. 

Archived