SM Global Auditions 2012

Guest starzXshinee

is adele's rolling in the deep too cliché/ overdone now that that girl from sbskpopstar did it?

even if she didn't do it, the song would still be a popular choice to audition with.

but just forget about everyone that has sung that song before and just honestly try and see if your heart lies with this song.

if you truly feel like you can relate to this song, express it the best, showcases your vocals the best, etc, then do it.

dont let other covers influence your decision.

find a song that you feel right with. if it happens to be RITD, then so be it ^^

personally, i've been jumping from song to song and i havent been able to decide too.. but then i ended up choosing Park Jung Woon's If It Is Like Tonight because when I heard hyorin sing it on immortal song about half a year ago, i fell in love with it and replayed her performance countless times... the song made me happy. so i chose it :) choosing a song is a big decision to make... but let it come naturally :)

good luck!!

does anyone know anybody who was not able to get the email about the time in the past? 

i submitted my application 2 months ago and i still havent recieved a reply.

at first i submitted it through hotmail, but after reading that SM prefers gmail, i made a gmail account and submitted the application again...

then i read that if you submit more than 3, they'll get mad and not reply you because you're spamming, lol. so i decided to stop being paranoid and just wait :lol:

its speculated that the reply emails will be sent close to your individual audition date (ex: new york auditioners got their replies a few weeks/days before). im auditioning in toronto in march, so ill probably get my email around then.

dont worry ^^

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _Glass.Complex-

i submitted my application 2 months ago and i still havent recieved a reply.

at first i submitted it through hotmail, but after reading that SM prefers gmail, i made a gmail account and submitted the application again...

then i read that if you submit more than 3, they'll get mad and not reply you because you're spamming, lol. so i decided to stop being paranoid and just wait :lol:

its speculated that the reply emails will be sent close to your individual audition date (ex: new york auditioners got their replies a few weeks/days before). im auditioning in toronto in march, so ill probably get my email around then.

dont worry ^^

but i applied for new york & that's just 10 days away and i still haven't received it yet T.T I've sent one through live and then another one through yahoo as well........~!@#$%^&*()

Guest starzXshinee

I think for the confirmation e-mails the read all of them first then send out a mass e-mail to everyone. Because most people get their confirmation e-mail the same day as others. So like AsobiSeksu [such a dirty name! lol] said, you should just wait a few more days. (:

Guest Sam-chan

You guys seem to be singing such mature songs. I guess I'm gonna be the only one rocking out to Green Day and SCANDAL? LOL

I wonder if it's not a good idea to sing a Japanese song?

Guest LeahHeartsDBSK

oh gosh when you la kids get your emails let me know~ i'm trying not to worry about and to just recover from my sickness.... i hope i'm well enough for my audition... who is it i always get sick around audition time.. hahaha goodluck to everyone going to NY soon!!

hehe just got my time for chicacgo auditions. 1:30 (: idk if i can go though.. if my parents will drive me there or give me a ridee. plus i didnt pick a song or practice at all.. djkfjkafljf fail. xD

wow...that's nice to know...you should ask somebody who can give you a ride..when did you send your application and receive the confirmation?

Guest whiteroses21

help i just realised that i had to send them an email and i did but the auditions in ny is only a week away and i just sent my video in today do you think they will reply on time 

Bleh, I sent my email 2 weeks ago, and i realize NOW that I typed it wrong! Silly me.

Who's going to SF auditions?

I'm going to the SF auditions :) Well, if they e-mail me of course. LOL.

Oh cool! You should get it soon. When did you email them?

All the way back in October. LOL. I got that automated confirmation message in November.  How about you?

All the way back in October. LOL. I got that automated confirmation message in November.  How about you?

Few days ago. I actually sent it two weeks ago but I realized i typoed the email,fml..LOL

Few of my friends are going to (:

Few days ago. I actually sent it two weeks ago but I realized i typoed the email,fml..LOL

Few of my friends are going to (:

Well, at least you figured out there was a typo! XD And that's pretty cool. I don't know anyone who's going. LOL.

oh! maybe we can meet up o: it'd be nice meeting others while there

If you wouldn't mind, then sure! I'd love to meet new people through this n___n I'll contact you through PM once the date gets closer~

^ i sent it january 6th and got it feburary 7th. :P idk if any of my friends are goingg. hehe and their times will probably be different :( hopefully it wont snow..

ohh, i didn't know you're auditioning! i talked to you on kakaotalk! keke~

you should totally go, cuz i am and we can meet up with sam xD

besides, i think my friend is bailing out on me D: FOREVER ALONE.

Archived