[Drama 2011] Flower Boys Ramyun Shop 꽃미남 라면가게

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hchung814

Ahh!! I just got into watching K-dramas, and after Secret Garden, I've been having such a hard time finding another awesome drama :( I really hope this one pulls through, because it looks so cute and funny!! Anyone else has other suggestions on good K-dramas?? laugh.giflaugh.gif

Hello~

Another teaser for "Flower Boys of Ramyun Shop" is released! ^_^

Video: "Flower Boys Ramyun Shop" teaser #4 - Jung Il Woo <upload to YT + credit: dc ilwoo>

Jung Il Woo back-hugs Lee Chung Ah and arouses female staffs’ jealousy

tv1.jpg

In the shooting site of Pretty Boys’ Ramen Shop, Jung Il Woo showed how close he is with Lee Chung Ah. Female staff members got jealous when Jung back-hugged Lee with a sweet smile.

There were many scenes to act as lovebirds, but it is said that they acted without any difficulty and finished the recording in friendly atmosphere.

After the shooting, Jung said, “Before the shooting, I was worried whether I would act well as a lovebird with Lee Chung Ah, but she made me at ease and recorded easily. I have a good feeling about this. We worked in perfect harmony.”

Pretty Boys’ Ramen Shop is about a woman running a ramen restaurant with pretty boys. The first episode will air on the 31st at 11:00 p.m.

Source: Star daily news

by ilnungcha / Korea.com

Jung Il Woo on me2day - "Many People Are Still Unaware of My Drama"

Actor Jung Il Woo updated his me2day with his photographs and thoughts about his upcoming drama “Flower Boy Ramyun Shop,” which will be airing on the Monday-Tuesday timeslots on cable channel tvN.

On Oct. 21, he posted a photo from the filming location with the caption, “Filming has finished for today. Here’s Cha Chi Soo (his character in the drama) and Yang Eun Bi (actress Lee Chung Ah).”

429077790.jpg

He continued in another post, “I’m in the midst of filming ‘Flower Boy Ramyun Shop.’ But there still seems to be many people who are unaware of it.”

429078024.jpg

The photos show him in a relaxed, "dandy" look posing against a convertible, where both he and Lee Chung Ah are showing the “V” sign.

Netizens showed their support by commenting, “I know about ‘Flower Boy Ramyun Shop.’ I'll be watching it devotedly!”, “These photos are great. I’m looking forward to the first episode!”

The first episode of “Flower Boy Ramyun Shop” will air on Oct. 31 at 11pm on tvN.

429078099.jpg

by: shyangz / soompi

Annyeong~~

New stills for Cha Chi Soo ^_^

20111026083407274.jpg

nate

Jeong Il-woo shows love for sports cars

20111026083407274.jpg

Jeong Il-woo, the leading character of tvN drama "Flower Boy Ramyun Shop", which will be aired on October 31st, showed love for his sports car.

This scene from the drama is the part where Cha Chi-soo (Jeong Il-woo) returns to Korea after a long time away, finds his car in the parking lot and is happy and glad to see it.

This car that he is showering with love with is worth billions and shows the wealth and social status of Chi-soo. This car has already once been revealed on Twitter so fans know it to be 'Jeong Il-woo's car'.

Like it was his girlfriend, Jeong Il-woo is flashing a killer smile at it and fans say, "Should I be jealous of the car now?", "I can't wait for the drama now that I see him like this. How cool he must look driving this car", "This car lives on his smile", and more.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20111026n04235

via Han Cinema

After watching "that fool", i really find that lee chung-ah is really underrated - great that she is finally getting a lead role! i guess this is replacing birdie buddy? hope this is as good as birdie buddy, or even better!

Archived