Is it true the majority of girls here on Soompi like this kind of body?

Crunchyrunchy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmao I was hoping the majority of girls on Soompi were teenagers.

LOL what do you think I am...an old granny? anyways... lol. perhaps I don't belong in this section anymore and must move myself over to the 20+ section. I still remember the times I got warnings from that section. so elitist haha.

anyways back on topic, it's not his body that is the problem, it's his baby face. It makes you feel like a pedophile if you date him. I am assuming most soompiers to be around 15-19ish in age in this section.

Guest CBfantastic

He is a little under built; nice body but not my ideal.

Now Cam Gigandet's body... ;)

Cam-Gigandet-workout2.jpg

I can't tell you how many times I have watched 'Never Backdown'

Guest lovefromzoo

Yeah, that's a pretty nice body. I like guys who aren't skinny/bony or have a disgusting beer belly. But the truth is, it's more about the personality than the appearance. :)

*edit* ^ that there is a perfect perfect body! It's a definite turn on when a guy has that v.

I think the only reason why I don't like him is because he's too feminine for my tastes, personally I don't care too much what type of build the guy is as long as he's tall and I can feel an air of masculinity from him. Lol sorry not sure if I explained that correctly :P

Guest hellosnsd

ya:) i like guys that are not too muscular, but not to skinny at the same time. some idols seem too muscular for their body and i think its not really attractive. lets say, beast's kikwang, when he first debuted, his body (a bit taller) was perfect, not to skinny and not too muscular. but then he started to work out and i now feel like his musles (mostly his broaded shoulders) are too much for his little body...

Guest ryusenka

DERP FACE. ahem*

Well, he does have an attractive body that many females would like, but I like buys with naturally broad shoulders, a bit too muscular for my tastes.

Hahaha heck no. I mean, he's pretty but I like my men to look like men. You know, body hair, a good large frame and eyebrows that don't look like they're waxed every other week.

DERP FACE. ahem*

Well, he does have an attractive body that many females would like, but I like buys with naturally broad shoulders, a bit too muscular for my tastes.

Can't you work out your shoulders and make them broad like swimming and such?

Or are you just born with it?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MOOVERDOSE

Uh.........................................

I actually laughed out loud!

I prefer bigger built guys, the ones that can really fill a shirt well.

jensenackles271large.jpg

Similar to Jensen Ackles. <3

^ I really like that type of body you posted as well. No idea why someone would neg-rep it, but I gave it a +1 again. XD Thick, well-built guys ftw!

Archived