[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

My cousin thought me a few cheats on the best of Korea voting system. You can check if it works. Raise your hands if you want to know and I'll send you a pm.

Me!! Me!!! Sent me....

Wait a minute, I didn't notice I've post so much in this forum.  I thought I was lurking most of the time but I guess not since I saw my posts were like 199. It was such a short time and posted so much.  ahhh #becauseofteukso i guess.   :x

A gold mine.  This is being discussed on facebook.  Got me excited. Check it out for yourself!
http://twitpic.com/b1wfwh
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/full/668321153.jpg?key=6602600&Expires=1349627577&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=puzkyvsu6Ivve0u3ILR7Xye5hjmHquOO9jN3ntIqjSDohJ643kevvkbbxtU5j08Pie6NDf8GEuz8Y3mCXwZz6gLILhDxul-5xs5e42T9f-7U-yBkHrmICilWfwrg-R333InGm~YrftZn-RH-3PgEJGxmGzyNy3HGg5iW0QghLSY_
A photo from @nhb19
668321153.jpg

additional pic
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/full/668360223.jpg?key=1438416&Expires=1349627701&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=MXu909BpPJWmTgHugSi1IbS~efkIzFCxIUxJpcWEchmoWp7ylIzboFqPPCYMDZsD22aE5X7JHpLwyTTF6xAotRwwUbNClapYoGX0MFsqtMRREjqt5vbNPZAhQjgLrZTEqus-DUixnwfUa3-uX-V8ZKppvXpithOYD1HFVYmIL6w_
A photo from @nhb19

Guest icelesguerra

I hope and i wish that LT will sing this song to FIL.. i really really love dis song.. so much LOVE:* hope u guys enjoy it.. 
@malonowa thanks for helping me:)) HUGS

Guest malonowa

icelesguerra said:
I hope and i wish that LT will sing this song to FIL.. i really really love dis song.. so much LOVE:* hope u guys enjoy it.. 
@malonowa thanks for helping me:)) HUGS

Guest chiyokosadness

dear FDs...
i'm done with chapter 3 of my fanfic... enjoy it ^____^http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/287977/3/strong-heart-leeteuk-superjunior-kangsora-teukso
now.... off to bed.... see you guys tomorrow... :)

Guest malonowa

josan said: additional pic
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/full/668360223.jpg?key=1438416&Expires=1349627701&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=MXu909BpPJWmTgHugSi1IbS~efkIzFCxIUxJpcWEchmoWp7ylIzboFqPPCYMDZsD22aE5X7JHpLwyTTF6xAotRwwUbNClapYoGX0MFsqtMRREjqt5vbNPZAhQjgLrZTEqus-DUixnwfUa3-uX-V8ZKppvXpithOYD1HFVYmIL6w_
A photo from @nhb19

@playerkbd, I love all your MV and the songs as well.

@dee15 miss u too, so sweet of u : )

I just saw in twitter that they discussed about the couple bracelet which both wear inside the car going to nami trip.

To all FD's who are good in capturing small detail.

1. I wish someone can help me post the picture where Sora and Leeteuk were going to the market. I saw Sora wearing a white bead necklace and Leeteuk has the white bead bracelet..It looks totally the same everytime I look at it, the problem I cannot post the picture since it was on the unseen video.

2. I also noticed while watching lazyme2day video at 1:01 they have the same watch but different color Leeteuk is wearing it on his left, while Sora wears it on her right..same place where their dimple is located. Link of the video is below..

3. Another one I noticed on the bad editing of MBC where Episode 7 Leeteuk dance sorry sorry to his juniors at his school and he asked Sora to do something infront of the juniors but she ran away during that time and you can see that when 1 of the student was focused he already have the milk and bread which was given by Sora. Therefore the giving of the bread and milk came first before Leeteuk dance sorry sorry..My question is what happen when Sora went out of the classroom???she did not take the bread that time since it was already there..Is there any conversation hidden between our DC couple.

@malonowa glad you liked it.  I'm still asking for permission but I already told them I already posted it. Anyway it's just a link so maybe they won't mind.  crossing fingers.

playerkbd said:
just finished my 2nd Teukso FMV... really hope it's better than the 1st one..
@shymaldita28 thanks for the support...though I am not sure if it's enough to cast a spell on a gremlin.. =))@jerqu you have to update us with your fanfic chapter 3..you left us hanging... I'm already a fan... ;)
to all FD's, this MV is dedicated to all of you who continuously supports OUR DC..I made this with love and passion to Teukso so I hope you all enjoy it!!! :D