[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest ice308

Hey don't believe in my "powers" yet.. I may just be a 2-hit wonder. :))
@mywebfoot, yeah really crunchy.. i haven't worn that hat in a long time.. :))
@lennycsn, let go of my shirt please! [-O< and thanks for the suggestion, I was almost half-way done eating. :D:))
@pinnavinna, @playerkbd, thank you dears.. i don't know why of all colors, Sora had to wear white.. :))
@malonwa, wow, now I have a place in malonwa land. Thank you. :D:))
EDIT:
Since I'm a page topper:
1. I wish Leeteuk and Sora will tweet tonight about BIFF so that my powers will remain intact (*sorry, i couldn't resist :)) )2. I wish the two of them will talk and not be awkward 3. I wish they give us more hints4. I wish they'll tell us they're a real couple already :D

Super Junior at the Blue Carpet timeline

GH [9:11 KST]: Super Junior is here!

GH [9:11 KST]: Five members, right?
GH [9:11 KST]: I see Siwon, Leeteuk, Yesung,

AF [9:11 KST]: I′m screaming! They Look amazing!

GH [9:1 KST]: Kyuhyun, Donghae

GH [9:11 KST]: Ahhh go back to Super Junior!
GH [9:12 KST]: Did you catch that last Suju member?

AF [9:11 KST]: Seems they came directly from Global M Countdown in Thailand

GH [9:12 KST]: Oh, there were only five

GH [9:12 KST]: I guess I counted the bodyguard or something.

GH [9:12 KST]: Leeteuk looks good with his hair gelled back

GH [9:14 KST]: Yes! More Super Junior

GH [9:14 KST]:I don′t know why but I thought Yesung was Kim Jung Mo from Trax

GH [9:15 KST]: Super Junior getting interviewed

EE [9:15 KST]: Leeteuk says, "I′m so happy to be at the festival as someone who loves movies"

GH [9:16 KST]: "I′m really happy to be at the festival with the Suju members. I hope to seee good movies," says Choi Si Won

GH [9:16 KST]: "We′re planning on having a fun time in Busan" says Kyuhyun

GH [9:17 KST]: Dong Hae says, "We′ll be busy next year with new activities and albums."

GH [9:18 KST]: Leeteuk′s greeting all the fans from Japan who came to see them!

GH [9:18 KST]: Aw, the fans are sad to see them go.

Sora timeline in blue carpet

GH [10:10 KST]: Dream High 2′s star, Kang Sora!

GH [10:10 KST]: Ah! she tripped! and her dress ripped!

EE[10:10 KST]: Aww, Leeteuk can comfort her!!

GH [10:11 KST]: Oh dear.

AF [10:10 KST]: Kang Sora before she tripped just made one fan boy the happiest boy on earth when she gave the ′Star′ Rose to him. At least someone is happy

Guest LuCyJuNg

all hail for the new FT among FDs @ice308!!..your amazing!! keep it up.. i know its late, and im drooling for more of your insights about the event,but u need to rest na po.. =) good night @ice308!
and to other FDs online.. keep posting!! thank you for the videos, pics etc.. i bet there will be tweets from PJS  tomorow.. 

:D :D

Hi! This is TeukSoraFan from Twitter. I am the one responsible for posting that picture on my Twitter account. I got the picture from Weibo and seeing that FD's should see about this update, I uploaded it on Twitter with excitement. I thought it was okay because people from Weibo got it first. I didn't know I should ask permission first from the one who took the picture (although I credited the source and all). Anyways, someone told me to delete the picture from Twitter and I did it with a heavy heart (because I really want to share it to the whole DC LAND). Nonetheless, I hope you were happy to see that update. Now, all I'm asking right now is for you guys to delete or remove the pics. -.- My apologies...

LuCyJuNg said:

ice308

said:

Err.. I hope none of the Pinoy FDs here did this.. but if it were then... i think it's just a misunderstanding.. :)
유진 ‏@teukables

wow im getting cussed at by pinoy teuksora fans because I said "kang sora fell"? Are you guys serious................

유진 ‏@teukables

If I hate Kang Sora, I would not be following her, much less tweet to her? Bring your logic somewhere else, people..putangina mo~~

id="watch-headline-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "121005 Kang Sora Tripping and Ripping Her Dress Incident at Busan Intl Film Festival

Cr: AYOSHIARI

Thank you very much for welcoming me here. I love DC as you all do.. I guess I'm more than just a fan they've been and still part of my daily routine (Teukso for breakfast, Teukso for lunch, and Teukso for dinner)~~kkkk. I'm fed with too much love and happiness everytime I see them and get updated with this two. Their story is now my story as well, their journey is now the journey that I'm taking also. I'm one of the thousand who wish that they'll live happily ever after and will patiently till our beloved leader comes back not just for SUJU but also to pursue their tale of love. I fervently believe their love will brought them back together until the perfect timing will finally come! "Faith and Fate" are the things that I'm holding for Sora and Leeteuk. So keep fighting FD's, TSL's, et al. It's great to finally have a dimple hugs from all of you. Now back at you *Dimple Hugs* to all of you! :)))))

Thank you very much for welcoming me here. I love DC as you all do.. I guess I'm more than just a fan they've been and still part of my daily routine (Teukso for breakfast, Teukso for lunch, and Teukso for dinner)~~kkkk. I'm fed with too much love and happiness everytime I see them and get updated with this two. Their story is now my story as well, their journey is now the journey that I'm taking also. I'm one of the thousand who wish that they'll live happily ever after and will patiently till our beloved leader comes back not just for SUJU but also to pursue their tale of love. I fervently believe their love will brought them back together until the perfect timing will finally come! "Faith and Fate" are the things that I'm holding for Sora and Leeteuk. So keep fighting FD's, TSL's, et al. It's great to finally have a dimple hugs from all of you. Now back at you *Dimple Hugs* to all of you! :)))))

Guest LuCyJuNg

playerkbd said: LuCyJuNg said:

ice308

said:

Err.. I hope none of the Pinoy FDs here did this.. but if it were then... i think it's just a misunderstanding.. :)
유진 ‏@teukables

wow im getting cussed at by pinoy teuksora fans because I said "kang sora fell"? Are you guys serious................

유진 ‏@teukables

If I hate Kang Sora, I would not be following her, much less tweet to her? Bring your logic somewhere else, people..putangina mo~~

itsmeharhar said: Thank you very much for welcoming me here. I love DC as you all do.. I guess I'm more than just a fan they've been and still part of my daily routine (Teukso for breakfast, Teukso for lunch, and Teukso for dinner)~~kkkk. I'm fed with too much love and happiness everytime I see them and get updated with this two. Their story is now my story as well, their journey is now the journey that I'm taking also. I'm one of the thousand who wish that they'll live happily ever after and will patiently till our beloved leader comes back not just for SUJU but also to pursue their tale of love. I fervently believe their love will brought them back together until the perfect timing will finally come! "Faith and Fate" are the things that I'm holding for Sora and Leeteuk. So keep fighting FD's, TSL's, et al. It's great to finally have a dimple hugs from all of you. Now back at you *Dimple Hugs* to all of you! :)))))