[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

i wanna re-post here >> thanks to @kirane ^^

[News/130226] Kang Sora, High School Girl Transformation at "Paparotti"

In movie “Paparotti” production unfold many different characters. One of supporting role played by Kang Sora (Suk Hee), portray a high school girl who’s had unlimited affection and aggressiveness towards Lee Je Hoon (as Jang Ho) who’s pursue his dream, this character expected will bring a liveliness into movies.

Kang Sora's previous movie work "Sunny" success to mobilized 7.5 million admissions (nationwide), she played as Chun Hwa (the hottest young leader with moral rightness). Kang Sora's boyish and easy going personality leaving deep impression on audience.  She captivated audience heart by delivering perfectly the lively-vibrant charm of Chun Hwa (teenage version) character. Then Kang Sora come back with drama "Dream High 2", she took challenge to play as a pure high school girl who's refuse to gave up toward her dream, a different role from her previous role in Sunny. 

All production involving many personality/character. This time Kang Sora showing a different charms, play as Suk Hee, a high school girl who's has bold/strong and aggressive character. Kang Sora (as Suk Hee) majoring in music (vocal) but has vulnerable point for her singing ability, giving an infinity affection and interest towards Jang Ho (
a new transfer student and gangster) who's has distinctive smile. Her specialty is to sneakingly and actively to get closer to Jang Ho in order to satisfy her curiosity of his smile meanwhile Jang Ho obviously avoiding her every time she appear in front him. Her charm believe will amusing everyone (who watch this scene).

In press briefing, Kang Sora share her thought about differentiation with her former production, "In Sunny there's no love line, but this time my character were feminine and lovable and the atmosphere was great. I felt like true and lively high school girl, (the production) was taken happily and memorable. Personally, I think (an actor) having limited opportunity to wearing a school uniforms (because age constraint), in future (if the opportunity come) I want to play it (as high school girl) again", her witty answer.

We have seen Kang Sora's as high school girl in two productions, boyish and loyal character in Sunny following with pure and hot-blooded character in Dream High 2. Now, Kang Sora back with different charm in Paparotti, a lively and strong high school girl, expected to captivated audience's heart once again.  

Source: moviejoy.com
Note: Am sorry for messing the grammar.^^

Translated (and reworded) by kirane

Guest mianazra

kaiskloset said:

mianazra said:

if unnie @zeez success with the dance and the faiting junior as bckup dance....its gonna be DEaBaKk!!!! hahaha..

@mianazra gurl... Sora-ra now in 9th place hihihihi way to go FDs! aja!guess  @zeez ! unni is on the process of learning that Bonamana moves  hihihi now were inching closer to that top 5 slot!

hhhhhhhhhh ,,, 

I'm troubled!!  

I should work harder .. 

I didn't know my deadline would be this much soon .. 

=))

don't mind me I'll work this out and see what I can do .. 

kkkkkkkk just keep voting ok??

luv u girls 

:D

:D Deabakk @kaiskloset.i know our sora will make it to Top 5 soon..my dear @zeez :D Hwaiting... hihi love u guys :x :x :x

mm5t9k.png

the 8th 
WOW! =D>
Oh man! as much as i'm happy, I'm having a hard time by myself 
.. Bounce to u Bounce to u .. kkkk

I'm working hard here trying to keep my promise .. =))
No problem.. I'll continue practicing 
Oh my,,, Let's keep it up guys .. 

B-) 

kyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  the power of FDs continues and its daeeeeeeeeeeeebak!!!!

now uri Sora-ra's @ TOP 6!!!! 
letz keep voting aja! http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&type=women

6위  icon_up.gif 35569♥ 강소라 ♥Profile2%52,429 점41 위30 위

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

okay. breathe. @zeez gurl... got to keep practicing...lezzgo! 
Bounce to you, bounce to you, 
Nae gaseumeun neol janghae jabil sudo
Eobseul mankeum ddwigo itneungeol

Break it down to you, down to you, 
Nae gaseumi neo, neol gajji
Motandamyeon meomchul georanda

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/s/super_junior/

OMG*_*

@kaiskloset =)) =))
=)) =))
 =)) =)) =)) =))
OMG is all I'm able to say at the moment .. 
I'm defeated ..  I'm your fan Sora. How could you do this to me ..hahahaha ... 
Again ! OMG 
:))
Actually, I'm still at :"danddaranddan, ddanddaranddan, ddanddaranddan, ddadaddarabbaDdanddaranddan, ddanddaranddan, ddanddaranddan, ddadaddarabba...."

=)) =)) 
But now I'll just skip to the part: " Neon, gataboota, gataboota mal jom haera miinah"
Cuz I like the hip move ... hhhhhhhhhhhh I'll keep doing that all night. 
That's happiness for Sora + desperation for me

=)) =)) =))

Guest mianazra

OMG*_*

@kaiskloset =)) =))

=)) =))

=)) =)) =)) =))

OMG is all I'm able to say at the moment .. 

I'm defeated ..  I'm your fan Sora. How could you do this to me ..hahahaha ... 

Again ! OMG 

:))

Actually, I'm still at :"danddaranddan, ddanddaranddan, ddanddaranddan, ddadaddarabbaDdanddaranddan, ddanddaranddan, ddanddaranddan, ddadaddarabba...."

=)) =)) 

But now I'll just skip to the part: " Neon, gataboota, gataboota mal jom haera miinah"

Cuz I like the hip move ... hhhhhhhhhhhh I'll keep doing that all night. 

That's happiness for Sora + desperation for me

=)) =)) =))

:D @zeez u go gurl.hihihi... i try to support u.but from the back stge only.hehe.. Come on all Fd's do ur vote.we can make our sorara going to TOP 1..HWAiting!!!!!

@kaiskloset, i think @zeez feel desparate rite now wit her dance,..anyway of coz she feel happy also.bcoz our SoRara Going on TOP now...DEabakk...

Guest lolowaw

Ladies did a great job but Sora need more than this to reach the top 5 it is a big difference between sora  and the top 5Please do not give up of voteI'm going to watch u hhhhhhhhhhh
BTW have you reached to you from Wonderful josan message about how to vote?It is a way to vote I hope that you read and apply , Please does not publish here and if you do not reach told us and we will help you but put it in the message (inbox) More safetyHave you reached the idea lovers .

icon_up.gif 35569♥ 강소라 ♥Profile2%61,253 점41 위30 위

Guest malonowa

Dear Fighting Dimples.

Long time no see. I have been sitting on this secret for quite some time.
The rehearsal pictures of ‘The Promise’ were released ages ago, but not everything behind the scenes was revealed. In the spoiler I have one of PJS’s “bloopers” during rehearsal.
Again, you would wonder how I got this information, let’s just say that Malonowa-Land’s intelligence agency is quite capable.
Picture credits: sup3rjunior.com

1-2_zps45bed963.jpg2-1_zpsa8a08ed0.jpg3-1_zps37b41540.jpg4-1_zps4ee7b4e6.jpg10_zps5c191a0e.jpg6-1_zps3b2b3cc8.jpg9_zps1fc792ac.jpg5-1_zps6f5ef524.jpg8-1_zps7d0eb2e0.jpg11_zps0d7b0207.jpg7-1_zpse332ce6a.jpg12_zpsbaf33937.jpg

ps: I am starved for material when it comes to our DC. It is hard to come up with my type of posts lately, but ispiration may come when I least expect it.

malonowa said: Dear Fighting Dimples.

Long time no see. I have been sitting on this secret for quite some time.
The rehearsal pictures of ‘The Promise’ were released ages ago, but not everything behind the scenes was revealed. In the spoiler I have one of PJS’s “bloopers” during rehearsal.
Again, you would wonder how I got this information, let’s just say that Malonowa-Land’s intelligence agency is quite capable.
Picture credits: sup3rjunior.com

1-2_zps45bed963.jpg2-1_zpsa8a08ed0.jpg3-1_zps37b41540.jpg4-1_zps4ee7b4e6.jpg10_zps5c191a0e.jpg6-1_zps3b2b3cc8.jpg9_zps1fc792ac.jpg5-1_zps6f5ef524.jpg8-1_zps7d0eb2e0.jpg11_zps0d7b0207.jpg7-1_zpse332ce6a.jpg12_zpsbaf33937.jpg

ps: I am starved for material when it comes to our DC. It is hard to come up with my type of posts lately, but ispiration may come when I least expect it.

Guest lolowaw

Help
Can anyone tell what is this?What happened to the vote?Where did our voices?Is there forging?

icon_down.gif 1569♥ 강소라 ♥Profile1%2,689 점6 위6 위

X( X( X(

Guest lolowaw

beblhhaceair7u0-jpg-large.jpeg?w=471&h=5130226 Leeteuk

Why Lt can not take such a picture with his baby Princess is it be so difficult for Friends or there is something to hide Dear our Prince ?????:-?But it's ok for us we all know that our princess is your :x