[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Sorry FDs if I am spamming but seriously.. I think I've gone mad!!! :)) :)) :)) The more I watch Sora's videos, the more I see something!!!.. aigoo...
STRIPES spotted on Sora’s vid..kkk..and the wording..Is it GUK??hmmmm but it is written in a way that could be mistakenly read too as CEUK or TEUK??? :D 

tumblr_mijeepXWUI1ry330fo1_1280.jpg

watch this and take note of 1.34-1.35 

now watch this and note from 1.47-1.49

see the similarities??? =)) =)) =))

PAge topper wishlist:
FANCAMS FANCAM FANCAMS!!!! I need fancams on the day that Sora will come see the musical!!! :DI wish Kang Sora all the best and  hope she gets more project this year and the years to come.. :)I hope PJS will stay healthy whilst in the ARMY..
FDs be strong!!! FIGHTING!!!

Hello, dear FDs.

I'm new here, but I've been following this thread for quite some time and just decided to come out of my hiding position, since I'm just dying of his cuteness. Have a look at the video of yesterdays the Promise encore I came across on YouTube and you will understand what I mean. He never fails to amaze me (0:06 - 0:09).

All credits go to Rumex85:

http://youtu.be/w73RMJe5xrg

(Sorry I still haven't found out how to embed a YT video yet.)

Annyeong...

@playerkbd...WOW...u r Daebak

I have no comment...since few days I was dancing and smiling all day, make my husband wondering, maybe he thought his wife "crazy" ..

O:-)

@tweetia....u r amazing babegurl...if I come to Korea next year should meet all FD n stalking Jungsora with camera 6 mm...hahahha

:))

Have to be patiently waiting the announcement n NEED FANCAMS when Sora go to musical...PLEASE ELF, TSL n FD....

good morning all pretty  FD's!!!
i just want to share my own opinions about sora's videos..
@playerkbd love your post dear showing all you noticed about her video clips..and i agree with you too..how could she choose all of that which we can see that can make us relate to PJS..
i just hope this videos will be subbed soon so that we can all understand the all details of it..i just have some question in my mind if this videos of her made as an introduction video of her performance?? the video played prior to the performance and i just find it quite similar concept to the super junior supershow..the whole concept of her fan meeting events reminds us of someone..is this intentional?? maybe..because i believe that she's part of plan..she gives all the concept for discussions because its her fan meeting..she knows better about her fans  than her management, so she will do everything to make her fans happy..
i could say maybe 99% of her fans are TeukSoraLovers (TSL), TeukSoraWorldwide(TSW) and TeukSoraFamily(TSW) so she has a reason why doing this..giving us signs and hints..she knows by doing this we all noticed the hints if we are JungSora lovers simple gestures even a wink from their eyes can be noticed by their true fan..maybe aside for the fans, the events was also for someone special who said to her that" always think of me whenever you get a chance " so this is what she did to assure him that he will always be remembered..i'm totally amazed of her fan meeting pictures and videos..i hope some more videos will be released..JungSora never fails to give us goose bumps..they becoming more obvious now a days..maybe from their heart they wish to reveal the real status but what can hinder it, is the consequence of doing so..the reaction of the netizens are being considered, then PJS management as well..there's no problem about sora's fans, the only problem is the other way around..if only all elf will accept her but i understand that we can't please everybody..individual differences..what we can see to them will never be seen by the others..i ended this post by sharing my funny and embarrassing experienced of being a jungsora lover..a  dongsaeng of mine asked some help about her subject, after done answering all of her assignment, i discovered her being a suju's fan..we shared the same bias as well a heechul bias, so we're having fun sharing funny stories of suju boys..after awhile we talk about teukie's WGM she said she only watched kangin and yoonji so i told her, ohh no..you should watched teukie's WGM..and started boasting her about how real teukie and sora is..she just keep on silence and, me overwhelm of my love of teukie keep on talking the details..from the proposal till the end..how could they cried and kiss..how teukie kiss her and mouthing saranghae..and ended my sharing of how could teukie made his acceptance speech on MBC entertainment award of their popularity award..after telling this to her..i wonder why she didn't reacted..she just keep on nodding..after awhile i asked her, don't you like teuksora?? she answered me, Ate, I'm not their  fan ..i really got embarrassed..LOL how could i never asked her first..then she said, te, im a sones.im one of the admin of their fansite..so i understand..so i apologized her, not because i done wrong, because i just sharing the jungsora loves..but because i might hurt her..i know how does it feels if that someone we love be paired into the others will make us upset..now i understand why sora got some anti's..they want PJS to be paired with their own bias as well..so maybe in due time, after his military service, when everything feels so rights i really hope they will revealed about their relationship because we all know PJS wished to experienced openly dating..and i know eventually anti's will realized how lucky PJS to have beautiful, humble, talented and responsible girlfriend..and eventually all of them will support PJS happiness..
sorry for my long post..have a nice day to all..annyeong!!!

i wanna take and tell this as "Similarity is fate or they just SHARING with each other"?

Look at when 0.48-0.49 (her shoes) the pic behind her shoes

And compare shoes with this, look at >> 0.54-01.24 (THE MOST CLEAR AT 01.01 the pic behind his shoes)

call me delusional but i love it to be delusional...
Make my imagine increasing LOL

edit : failed to make spoiler... so turn out like this LOL

Guest tweetiaa

So many hints in the whole of Sora's Clips! @playerkbd @huey already shared some, so I will just focus to this 2 videos. But before, I wanna thanks to @kirane eonni, who has helped to translate some part of this videos for me :) *hugs* >:D<

In this video, Sora tried to help Sora-ssi (which is herself) who has a problem in aegyo. She taught her some of aegyo moves, like aegyo voice, ppoing-ppoing, gwiyomi, ect. Then she gave her an example, if Sora-ssi and her namja chingu had a date, and she really liked ddubboki, she showed her how to talk in aegyo to her namja chingu to buy (or cook) ddubbokki for her on their date! In the end, Sora-ssi still could do aegyo properly, so the last advice she gave to her was "Just using that Bunny Costum!"Remember DC episode 13/14 when they make ddubboki together? PJS and Sora played role again, with PJS as the MC and Sora as The Master Of Ddubbokki. In DC Sora spoke in american style, and If you see this comedy clip above, you could see she spoke in american style too! kkk :))

In this video, Sora mentioned food that she liked to eat when she feel tired/hungry & the best way to eat that. Then, Sora read a letter from a listener. That listener said that now she is a single, because she got a problem with her ex-namja chingu because she has no aegyo (again). Sora feel sorry for that listener & asked her called to the radio. Then, she played the "Summer" Song.Why she kept mention about no aegyo? :-? Remember DC episode 27 with Father and Mother in Law? At first many people said that she has no aegyo, even her parents said that too, but PJS considered that she actually has aegyo. And Sora proudly told her parents that she also has! :D

I agree with @playerkbd and @kulot eonni, she must be help to make the concept for the fanmeeting, because WHY IT HAS TO BE SO RELATED WITH PJS AND WGM MOMENTS?? I swear she was the one who has given the idea for the fanmeeting's concept! No Doubt! >_<

kaiskloset said: soo bored. hihihi picspamming Sora this early @ tumblr and @twitter via kangsora.kr

my dear sexy @huey... pls. pls... be a love and put Jungsoo face on the guitarist face lol hehehhe

Guest tweetiaa

jungsora2love said: tweetiaa said: Remember DC episode 10 when they make ddubboki together? PJS and Sora played role again, with PJS as the MC and Sora as The Master Of Ddubbokki. In DC Sora spoke in american style, and If you see this comedy clip above, you could see she spoke in american style too! kkk :))

I want to share this Song played by Yiruma. It was played in Sora's DJ video. I think some of you know this song. It's a wonderful song.
:)
Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-4wUfZD6oc

And here is a guitar version too..

[FANCAM] SORA DANCES LOVING YOU

http://t.co/kxjdZYcCbX
http://t.co/4u1pqhfl1V
http://t.co/h8Jp9wCnXS

(Cr to Chinese Fans & Naver)

uploade to YT thanks to @KSora_IFC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N8jZ35YD0Jc

Note >> i cant put the video from naver here...

EDIT : put Video from KSora_IFC

Sharing a Comic that i found made by her fans
[ ♬ BGM - 소라는 은하수 다방에서 ]

242919365125BA2C362EFB
245843365125BA2F16ADA5
242950365125BA3237B48C
1661E5365125BA350F9703

좀 동화삽화 같이 그리고 싶었는데 망함...ㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
반복되는 가사구절은 생략했음다

credit here