[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest AnN1430293430

keep waiting and waiting.....141 days until our prince come back....did baby princess visit him like she said?

Super Junior is getting ready for the cold winter weather with Northface and High Cut magazine! Sadly it’s Leeteuk’s last photoshoot with the members as well.

Six members of Super Junior (Donghae, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Yesung, Kyuhyun, and Leeteuk) gathered together for this photoshoot, sporting the Northface’s outdoor clothes.

For the interview portion, Leeteuk discussed his preparations for enlistment. During the interview, Leeteuk commented, “Before I enlist, I think I’m going to go around the broadcast stations and thank the PDs and writers that helped me so much.”

When asked about leaving ‘Star King’, he told High Cut, “I just got to taste how it was to be an MC, and to be honest, I am a bit sad to be leaving.”

Leeteuk also admitted that he was trying to find a girlfriend before he enlisted, sharing, “It’s true that I tried hard to make a girlfriend. I tried to have one because I heard that a letter from a girlfriend was a big source of strength [while serving in the military] but others told me ‘but you’re going to the army’. I’ll have to try to find one after I come back.”

Check out a couple of Super Junior’s photos below. You can find the rest of the interview and photos in the latest issue of High Cut magazine.580872_446170812087566_1549945249_n.jpg

Super Junior is getting ready for the cold winter weather with Northface and High Cut magazine! Sadly it’s Leeteuk’s last photoshoot with the members as well.

Six members of Super Junior (Donghae, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Yesung, Kyuhyun, and Leeteuk) gathered together for this photoshoot, sporting the Northface’s outdoor clothes.

For the interview portion, Leeteuk discussed his preparations for enlistment. During the interview, Leeteuk commented, “Before I enlist, I think I’m going to go around the broadcast stations and thank the PDs and writers that helped me so much.”

When asked about leaving ‘Star King’, he told High Cut, “I just got to taste how it was to be an MC, and to be honest, I am a bit sad to be leaving.”

Leeteuk also admitted that he was trying to find a girlfriend before he enlisted, sharing, “It’s true that I tried hard to make a girlfriend. I tried to have one because I heard that a letter from a girlfriend was a big source of strength [while serving in the military] but others told me ‘but you’re going to the army’. I’ll have to try to find one after I come back.”

Check out a couple of Super Junior’s photos below. You can find the rest of the interview and photos in the latest issue of High Cut magazine.

A5c_dgaCQAAiWYd.jpg:larget1.png

gail771.jpg

Is it coincidence that Sora is wearing a 2012 NORTHFACE JACKET which has been modeled by Teuk before his enlistment on 2012.
This is totally an old style of jacket she was wearing. Knowing that stars need to be always updated on fashion she is still wearing the 2012 collection of NorthFace.
By the way this is the 2013 and 2014 NORTHFACE Jacket styles2013_Men_North_Face_Down_Jacket_Blue.jpg FOR WOMEN$(KGrHqZ,!qwFJTCHCwwrBSYDy5BWTw~~60_35.J0.jpg

28/11/2012 “Geek Magazine” Leeteuk’s Interview

[Preface]

They say that life is all about throwing a punch, I think not.
Life is about accumulating all the jabs to become a single punch.

I accumulate all the stuff I’ve done before with a studious heart, alongside with the recordings of all the programs;
It’s as if I am who I am now due to all those past accumulations……

Leeteuk is about to enlist……

He cut his hair short in front of a camera, 5 days before his enlistment.

This special guy finishes a recording of a variety program, right before he leaves for the army.

Leeteuk is the leader of Super Junior, a big brother who has to unite and guide a bunch of members who can’t stop bouncing around like footballs……

We were all really astonished at the news of Leeteuk’s enlistment……5 days before his enlistment, we invited the leader of an idol group to our studio, and had his hair cut off;

The moment the stylist cut off his lengthy hair, Leeteuk’s gaze became sharp……This might have been the moment.
5 days before he enlisted, the moment when Leeteuk made up his mind and announced that he wanted to meet a girl.

I find it amusing when I check the lyrics of the songs Teuk has chosen on the above interview before his enlistment. His unconscious mind was on a farewell love since he is entering the army he conditioned himself to be on that perspective since he don't want to be hurt in the end  if ever his real relationship will not work. Knowing how sensitive Teuk and how he has this less self esteem when it comes to a relationship that before ending happens he condition himself that it will happen in the future in which he will try his best not to be hurt nor to understand more his girlfriend reason in case she wanted to let go of his relationship. I guess when he is doing this interview he is scared of ending the relationship while he is in the army and that makes him considered this 4 songs in the interview. That is why sometimes people says that when you are going to a break up you need songs that will uplift your spirit and seeing the lyrics it is like he is consoling himself for a ending situation. Check the lyrics of all this songs.

http://youtu.be/OUmGi25wvX0
http://youtu.be/4EZr7vf3ZZg

There is an excerpt of the ONLY U song that reminds me of what Sora has told Leeteuk in this episode below when Donghee visited them. She told him that they look alike in the picture while pointing it out , perhaps the lyrics was inspired by Sora that " they look alike"and Teuk said we are. There is also the picture where Teuk commented that it was really beautiful when both of them are looking at the same sky.

Seeing the picture of Sora in Jeju reminds me of this lyrics in ONLY U

29w

Be my love, I need you girl.
To me there is only you, you know that right
the sharpness of cold wind, like it’s beating me to be by your side

My heart only has you, your heart only has me.
Similar sentiments, the proof of our love
The same sky, different place.
We’re separated for now
for this instant, something to never forget
Please remember

Here is the video I am referring starting from 1:25  

" We are resembling each other that means we are in love" excerpt from ONLY U

Lately I noticed in WGM couple that they give the ladies a shoes as a gift but what makes our Dimple Couple different is that they both have the same shoes.. I read somewhere that couple shoes means " Go with me or Stay together with me"

Having this kind of meaning as a gift is something I love to receive..What about you FD's?

Maybe some of you has seen this fancam but since this was my 1st time let me note what I like on this video...

1. Sora and Sungmin bow to one another at 1:22

2. Minho simply looking at Sora with a smile on his face at 2:23-2:24 and after that he touched Teuk's hair at 2:27-2:28 trying to get his attention to tease him but his mission failed LOL. We all know that he is a Noona Killer and prefers dating Actresses instead of Idol. I remember he teases Teuk in SM town video about Sora during his video message to her in Episode 7.

3. Sora greeted Sungmin at 4:35-4:37 and you can see how Sungmin blushed after that at 4:46 you can notice the plastered smile of Leeteuk that is so wide that you can simply notice that he is kinda jealous of it.

THROWBACK THURSDAY at MBC GAYO DAEJEUN 2011

There is twice skinship done by Teuk to Sora in this video which I noticed.

1 Teuk hold Sora's waist for her to adjust her placed while the camera is with Hyuk and Shindong but you can notice that after he done it he simply look somewhere else checking some camera that might  have been focused with them...video start from 1:57-1:59.

2. Teuk pulls Sora towards him at 2:28. He really takes care of Sora during the Gayo Daejeun.

Guest dee15

hi guys, it's me.. finally after almost 3 months didn't visit this thread. I know I seldom write something here, but I really love this couple and miss them so much. Btw, I just want to share my new story from Dimple Series. For the one who always follow the series, I am really  sorry for a long delayed for my update. So busy with work and everything. I know this is not too good story and might be a little bit borring, but I really hope you guys still like it. 
Beautiful Gift, now avaliable at http://mybiasdimplecouple.blogspot.com/
Hope you guys like it :)

for my opinion WGM now became so boring after season 3 it's not just because our teukso couple leave , but because of the couple they choose , did you notice that there isn't any kiss scene i mean on lips ? . in season 3 all couples did it , but now in season 4 no one of the couples did a kiss scene i wonder why ?
if i descripe season 4 couple is like this :

lee joon & oh yeon seo ==> didn't continue because of the scandal , but even if they did oh yeon seo who said that lee joon is her idel man since he has a mainly figure and charisma on stage , but i don't think she likes his personnality because it's all opposite on what she likes ,lee joon was naive innocent guy who still dosen't  know what woman likes , and how to treat them as they wish

teamin & naeun ===> young and cute couple , for me puting them on WGM was early for their age but on the show they wasn't treat themself as married couple but just like dating couple

jinwoon & ko joon hee ===> although jinwoon said that dating and older woman it's akay to him but 6 years age gap it's very large , the fact is that once she said to him that when she was at elemntery school he was still little boy , if it was the opposite the image would be not awkward, because the boys always want to show themself that they are capable and old to take responsibilty  ect...

yoohan & lee so yeon ===> at the first i think this couple it's going to end like our teukso couple because they was so honest about their feeling , but somehow i don't know why i get boring , i think it's because of their speed of their skinship they didn't go step by step or maybe because they was too mcuh serious i didn't find something funny happned to them  , also although  their skinship was somehow fast they didn't suceed on having at least a kiss wich i really wonder if they can be real , anyway wating for their last episode to see what's gonna happen

jung-joon young & jeong yu-mi ===> for me this couple just try to be funny , jung-joon young has no romantic things he loves games more than his virtuel wife
anyway what i think is jeong yu-mi is just fated to be paired with someone like him , although i think she likes romantic guy with sense of humour better than just funny , they looks like gag concert to me

my conclusion is that no one can remplace our teukso or be like them !!!!