[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lolowaw

@crayon01 Try with all your effort to finish your thesis in Psychology before Lt end his period for military service because if Lt finished\demobilized from military service, and you did not finished your thesis ,I think you will never be able to get it you will be objective without a higher certificate ;)
ajaBTW What's the title of your thesis? Let me guess( Change the course of  TSL psychological to TTL)

wow delurking to say a few things. One I am not old damn it LOL and two just because I don't post here every single hour doesn't mean I'm not a DC shipper; it means I have a life outside of the internet too (a husband, a child and growing two babies etc) . A fan is a fan, a troll is a troll and misery loves company - so basically you're whole goal of trying to break up our happy thoughts won't work. Because we're fans, true supporters of our own (perhaps) delusional thoughts and supporters of both Kang Sora & Park Jungsu - you don't have to join us, you can go join a YT/TY (who ever the heck you keep mentioning) and Teukie thread.
Happy Friday all :) 

Guest ice308

Hello! :-h I am still alive and kicking! :))
One good thing about having unwanted visitors (though I don't want one. :)) ) is that "oldies" come out and post.. :)) and the funny thing is, when FDs challenge this "visitor" to post links of so-called "articles/news" that she heard/read/watched.. she never does... hmm.. I wonder why?  :-/  :-/  Everybody's entitled to their own opinion, yes, I agree to that.. however, please remember that you're in the DC thread.. that means, everyone here ships them.. Just create your own thread & you can spazz there all you want, we won't bother you.. ;)
It's hard to talk to a person who doesn't listen.. it's like waking up a person who's already awake.. she's been a lurker for 1 year (okay, let's all be flattered coz she has stayed here for so long :D) and she still doesn't understand why we're shipping DC. #-o Maybe reverse psychology will work? :))
Anyway, just wanted to put my two cents in to show that I still love DC no matter what.. they'll always be my 1st Korean ship & until they publicly announce or if we have absolute evidence that they're not a couple, I'll still believe they're real. To each his own, right? :D 
\m/ \m/ \m/

Just wanna share my screen shot..
Fighting Junior moment staring at uri baby princess claiming down the stares ,, 
Kuhyun:*mesmerized Sungmin:*speechless
Euhyuk: --->>> no comment ,,kkk
5aruvc.png

Guest lolowaw

class="entry-title" style="font-size: 33px; font-style: inherit; font-weight: normal; font-family: 'Poiret One', 'Times New Roman', serif; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(241, 93, 93); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); clear: both; width: 560px; word-wrap: break-word;"Super Junior′s Leeteuk Says He Misses Kang Sora class="entry-title" style="text-align: center; font-style: inherit; font-weight: normal; font-family: 'Poiret One', 'Times New Roman', serif; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); clear: both; width: 560px; word-wrap: break-word;"APRIL 2, 2013Leeteuk apparently still misses his virtual wife Kang Sora.

The March 29 broadcast of tvN′s enews visited the appointment ceremony for the 10th wave of Military Manpower Administration honorary ambassadors held on March 27. Leeteuk and Sangchoo were appointed ambassadors this day.

63277730.jpgLeeteuk especially opened up about his former virtual wife Kang Sora, who appeared with him on We Got Married before his enlistment, and talked about how he missed her.

Kang Sora had recently talked about Leeteuk on radio, saying that she was keeping a bracelet that Leeteuk had given her.

Leeteuk said about the statement, “I felt great, but I think she′s keeping the bracelet because it′s made of gold.”

He added, “I miss Kang Sora very much also.”

When Sangchoo said he had received autographed CDs from Girls′ Generation (SNSD), Leeteuk said sadly, “I did not get signed CDs from SNSD, and the Super Junior members never came to see me either.”

Sangchoo and Leeteuk entered the army through Uijungbu on the same day, October 30, and have been active as PR agents with the Defense Media Agency.

Credit: enewsworldNEWS PARK JUNG SOOKANG SORALEETEUKSUPER JUNIORWE GOT MARRIED0 class="entry-title" style="font-size: 33px; font-style: inherit; font-weight: normal; font-family: 'Poiret One', 'Times New Roman', serif; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(241, 93, 93); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); clear: both; width: 560px; word-wrap: break-word;"Kang Sora: “I Watched Leeteuk’s Musical” class="entry-title" style="text-align: center; font-style: inherit; font-weight: normal; font-family: 'Poiret One', 'Times New Roman', serif; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); clear: both; width: 560px; word-wrap: break-word;"MARCH 27, 2013Kang Sora: “I Watched Leeteuk’s Musical”

Actress Kang Sora gives fans of her and Super Junior Leeteuk‘s a reason to be happy. The “Dream High 2″ star admitted that she had recently seen the idol, who is currently serving in the military.

Kang Sora talked about the subject on her appearance in SBS Power FM’s “Cultwo Show” on March 26. She said, “Not too long ago, I went to see Leeteuk in ‘Promise,’ his musical. He’s more manly now than when we were filming ‘We Got Married.’ He looked in a good condition, and handsome with his muscles. The army seems to suit him.”

Fans will recall that Kang Sora and Leeteuk were a virtual couple on the MBC Saturday variety “We Got Married,” when it was on its third season.

Credit: soompi

NEWS PARK JUNG SOOKANG SORALEETEUKSUPER JUNIORWE GOT MARRIED
I love such sites did you know what my lover the real news are irrefutable facts,& snowing hearts

Guest lolowaw

@zeez Sorry because I printed the video again what I like most about this video is 

1 - Sora interest to know how many they got awards, Lt told her 3 by his fingers,Sora also encouraged him by her finger :-bd . It seems he asked her about her appearance, common interest.2- We know from the Video that Lt went & remained standing waiting for Sora, but the strange thing was when ryowook ,shindong ,eunhyuk , donghae , sangmin came they remained Standing with Sora & Lt , they did not go to their places even when a group of celebrities came with cameramen and crossed among suju members , I said suju members will leave with those constellation but did not move any one of them they remained their focusing with Lt & sora ( Why all this attention and respect from suju members to sora) but is not Sora just a virtual wife no more in a realistic program and entertainment!!!!they reminds me by the curious friends, which remains standing to see what will the lovers doing hhhhhhhh
3- And the sweeter thing, is what has happened when Sora left , But Lt must leave quickly to his place near TY , Why Lt remained standing with suju members even after sora's leaving :>

Guest koreanway88

anneong fd's! am still here lurking...not even a single day i missed visiting this thread...just busy transferring to another country n career.whoever u may be...i feel like we are a part of ur experiment...gow will they react if i do and say this perhaps...now u knw...even if u keep on reoeating it....u still hav d same data right? finish n pass ur project now...stop making us ur subject in ur project! loo!

Guest mayza11

i laughed when i read someone post "some of the old ones"..
in friendship, there isn't old friend. there is just a friend.
same with here.. in this thread/family
:x
there is not old figthing dimples, we are fighting dimples, not old not new.
we are fds who's always support teukso forever. even if they say with another person.. we'll still support them..

@lolowaw Oh yeah that's one of the teukso evidence video I love because we can see how long teuki has a feeling with sora even pscyo student said many times about taeteuk during strike.But why I like about this vid?

1.We can see suju member unite to save his hyung and hyungsunim from bad comment or image of paparazi

2.We can see clearly teuki jealous not for only WGM if someone said for bussiness only,when sora greeted eunhyuk and other member you will see teuki gesture show don't like it so he has a move to distract sora attention for him again

3.Not fighting junior who love sora but wookie and yesung just like other.They are so mesmerize with sora beauty.You will see wookie never saw another place except sora and for yesung even he late,we can see he already mesmerize her when he almost hit sora back.

So intruder I have a a challange you to give Video show teuki lost feeling with sora.but Real not a fanmade \m/

Let support sora new drama The UGLY ALERT I can wait to watch in 8->

FYI I dont know it's coincided or not but name of sora co star is Joonsoo so similar with real name Leeteuk=PARK JUNG SOO maybe his nickname in army jung soo :-j So maybe the writer gave the name for sora to give her delusional like she acting with her hubby :\"> sorry delusional me kekeke :))

Guest lolowaw

@noonanana There is a story which is very, very, very famous in the Arab world the name is (One Thousand  Night & Night) it's a collection of a wonderful imaginary tales 
Darling the challenge will be with somebody who has facts but not imaginary stories , then what kind of challenge do you want from someone  ,did you know we have been very harsh with her ​​and embarrassed her when we asked her for facts , If you wants her to win the challenge ask her to fabrication of imaginary storiesadvertisement
to all members in this thread wait for the new part of (One Thousand imagine and imagination) the writer is (someone objective) Which will be printed in this thread soon.........

Guest mayza11

Lately, i have a problem and make headache.. And when i come to this thread, i feel entertained so well because the latest post from someone..
Can i write the name?? :-/
@crayon01 , thank you very much.. you entertaining me very well..
i think you should try comedy in your education, it match with you..
please tell me if you already become a comedian, i would love to become your 1st viewer...
=))
but, please don't disturb our home..
[-X

see you later in your performance..
8->

Guest malonowa

@sc_de4c533ef10815d775b0f8c56d4eee7c Did I read that right? The first FD twins? Congratulations dear! Take care of yourself, incubating is tiring. :)

I see I'm late to join in, but can I?

What to do with a troll?

Trolls are mostly lonesome, basement-dwellers, who are allergic to light and hugs.  They get enraged when they realise how sad their lives are, and try to make the happy people miserable.  Now a couple of decades ago trolls did not have much impact, the most they could do was smash a window in the dead of night or spray graffiti on the liquor store's walls.

But then the internet came, and the troll got access to that. (What a sad day for the rest of the world!!!)

6a00d8341bf80c53ef0120a7deb9c0970b_zps690b431a.jpg

Most trolls did not go rogue, plaguing the internet with logorrhea, many make themselves feel better by using Photoshop on their snap shots.

I know one feels like telling a troll, when it pops up...

2132800-131469569128-stfu-amp-gtfo-demoti_zpsda6f0516.jpg

Especially if said troll TRIES TO ACT SMART. But one shouldn't.

jhjghghgkhg_zpsca60c307.jpg

It gives them a sense of accomplishment.

Rule of thumb is...

Troll_flowchart_zps865462ee.jpg

Hoping to be able to always pop in here when I have a chance!

It has been a long time I think I did not post here because of my hand surgery and now that it is somehow healed I can type my  opinion.  I hope my name will not be mentioned if you want to hurt this thread, I hope you know what past is past means cause your a psychology student right?

Since you said your a psychology student. I think you have no personal relationship since you are in your own world.

Maybe you are not aware on the meaning of PJS kiss with Sora on the last episode. He just told the whole world that she belongs to him even the show ended. I watched other WGM couples but on every ending I saw the couples would just simply hug. Like a real farewell thing but for the DC the kiss is only the start of a new beginning to them and even the hug they gave to each other was so close that you can see how comfortable Sora was to him. Leeteuk while hugging Sora told her " We are really over right? " and In one of Sora's interview she said that after the filming Leeteuk texted " it was hard right?"

Since you don't see how Leeteuk was into her, let me tell you that he is the one more attached on the last episode he is asking her  those questions in order for him to know her feelings and to assure him that there is still future for them even wgm ended. If you think leeteuk is not interested with her your wrong cause he was really into her and he even continue the communication with her even he is in the army. If Sora does not like him why does she communicate with him and even brought it up in her interview because she is confident that their relationship is strong.

Leeteuk tries not to mention Sora that much because he wanted to protect their privacy and I believe in them  even they don't follow each other on twitter since it is a public networking.  What is the use of twitter? the call is more important for them.

It has been a long time I think I did not post here because of my hand surgery and now that it is somehow healed I can type my  opinion.  I hope my name will not be mentioned if you want to hurt this thread' date=' I hope you know what past is past means cause your a psychology student right?Since you said your a psychology student. I think you have no personal relationship since you are in your own world. Maybe you are not aware on the meaning of PJS kiss with Sora on the last episode. He just told the whole world that she belongs to him even the show ended. I watched other WGM couples but on every ending I saw the couples would just simply hug. Like a real farewell thing but for the DC the kiss is only the start of a new beginning to them and even the hug they gave to each other was so close that you can see how comfortable Sora was to him. Leeteuk while hugging Sora told her " We are really over right? " and In one of Sora's interview she said that after the filming Leeteuk texted " it was hard right?" Since you don't see how Leeteuk was into her, let me tell you that he is the one more attached on the last episode he is asking her  those questions in order for him to know her feelings and to assure him that there is still future for them even wgm ended. If you think leeteuk is not interested with her your wrong cause he was really into her and he even continue the communication with her even he is in the army. If Sora does not like him why does she communicate with him and even brought it up in her interview because she is confident that their relationship is strong. Leeteuk tries not to mention Sora that much because he wanted to protect their privacy and I believe in them  even they don't follow each other on twitter since it is a public networking.  What is the use of twitter? the call is more important for them.  [/quote']

@gdara123 Well said!!! *Applausing* Thank you for reminding us all of our DC's wonderful and sincere moments. I hope your hand will get better soon and remember to let your hand rest when you feel tired. ^^ Take care.

Guest Yi0481

Haven't visited the past 2 days and wow, resident troll came by AGAIN... which resulted in FDs coming by to defend the home. This is why I love being part of the FD family. Though we like to imagine & are occasionally delusional, we are grounded and care not only for the couple but for each other here.

Well well... not much else to say except HELLO!! to the new FDs and to the ones who came out of lurking mode. I hope everyone had a gd weekend :)

Peace to all. Hopefully more signs will come our way soon...! ;)

It's my 10th time I watch the DC episodes and this scene makes me smile and giddy because our Leeteuk was really nervous playing the piano ha can't finish a song because of her. His body and mind does not go along well that time cause his heart is about to explode that time.  This is my favorite scene as well.

I noticed also that from the 1st episode till the end of WGM MC Jake really admire Sora while watching it I can see how he praises here always. I never hear him praising much some female lead in WGM.

Guest lolowaw

Real news
teuk1
Heading: It is a fact that I miss Kang Sora (smile)
(this is saying that Park Jungsu happily responded to what Kang Sora said in her recent interview.) 
Lee Teuk expresses his appreciation towards Kang Sora ......... (same as the translation on the interview)

When responding to Kang Sora’s question (thin bracelet), he jokingly said “Probably because it is made of gold that she is still keeping it.  Thinking about her is a fact” LT smiled

trans by k_craze @soompi

I want to ask, and I hope someone answer meIs it possible for a man to think in a girl & he loves another girl ?I do not see such a man, only the playful man, & PJS Not of this type..........