[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest ice308

Well, I have to say... do we need to be flattered or what? It's been, what, almost a year since our DC's last episode & almost 8months since Leeteuk entered the army and yet, there are still people who come in here and tell us what we should think, that we should wake up and not become delusional.. uhhh.. what? 
A few fellow FDs have already reminded us previously not to attach everything to DC because they might just be coincidences and yeah, I agree.. and even if there are posts that I don't agree with, I just pass through it.. but who knows? They might also be right, right? ;)
You wonder why we associate everything to them, well, it's because that's what a shipper does! Go to every thread here and see if they don't do that as well. :)) You do it too because you're obviously a shipper of someone else even if you say otherwise.. :))  What makes us believe that our shipping is real? Go read from page 1.. :))
Bottomline is.. only Leeteuk and Sora know the real score.. if they're not an item then so be it.. FDs will accept that.. ;) But until then and unless you're Leeteuk or Sora, or have the enviable power of being invisible & following either of them (oooh, i'm so jealous!), you're also speculating yourself.. so the next time you feel like enlightening us, please don't.. just save your energy. ;)
\m/

Guest crayon01

josan said: @crayon01 if you dont want to create chaos in this thread, then let me tell you, you cant just post about other people here other that PJS & Sora. 
And to be fair, I want to answer your question
1. We are not sure of anything here. Some may forgot to mention that all that's written here are merely speculations. We aren't saying its entirely true.  All we do is find the evidence of something we want to verify. Like for Sora's DP. We speculated she made it herself, or my delusional mind would suggest they did it together, but FD's managed to dig in and found its a fanart.  She tweeted it to Sora and Sora used the DP
2. As I told you its all specualtions. We arent saying its the exact truth. Believe me when I say we maybe delusional but geez, we aren't that far fetched from reality.  And if you take time to read all post here, we try to find the connections. We didnt say its the truth 
And I wont answer for number 3 coz I think you might get answer from your questions 1 & 2 
And please don't post anything bad about Taeyeon either in this thread. we don't support people who bash others. 

crayon01 said: josan said: @crayon01 if you dont want to create chaos in this thread, then let me tell you, you cant just post about other people here other that PJS & Sora. 
And to be fair, I want to answer your question
1. We are not sure of anything here. Some may forgot to mention that all that's written here are merely speculations. We aren't saying its entirely true.  All we do is find the evidence of something we want to verify. Like for Sora's DP. We speculated she made it herself, or my delusional mind would suggest they did it together, but FD's managed to dig in and found its a fanart.  She tweeted it to Sora and Sora used the DP
2. As I told you its all specualtions. We arent saying its the exact truth. Believe me when I say we maybe delusional but geez, we aren't that far fetched from reality.  And if you take time to read all post here, we try to find the connections. We didnt say its the truth 
And I wont answer for number 3 coz I think you might get answer from your questions 1 & 2 
And please don't post anything bad about Taeyeon either in this thread. we don't support people who bash others. 

Sorry guys...

Just sharing my first impression. I think her DP is fanart because i think she is too busy with her daily drama I guess? It's an FD because too many WGM pics?

She can't post with direct LT anyway coz she respects the fans soo much

I keep bugging my ELF friend and she always tells me that Teuk doesnt get caught really. Or not publicly blatant (like a ninja who doesnt leave traces) so whenever i spazz with her she just chuckles. Hehehe

Re: Sora unfollowing LT i really dont know. It's too much of an effort // conscious action to unfollow someone. Like you need to review your friends liist and whatever.

So why do i have feels?? Because im happy she's been thinking of HIM enough to unfollow him i guess?? Hehehe

Anyways she's not explicit about LT anyway but she still quietly watched "The Promise". So she does things without much fanfare so im sure jungsora is ok. Lol

Last comment I guess for tonight (coz i badly need to sleep now) : i was madly trying to look for this thread under "variety shows, etc" but alas! Where did our thread go? It went under "SHIPPERS PARADISE THREAD". It means shippers. Of certain people.

So if it's not of that ship, well you should know where to go lah... Hehehe

FDs hwaiting!!

@crayon01 relax dude....don't to rough for explain your reason :-bd

I think the one who not secure is you not taeyeon \:D/

Or maybe you just psyco elf who don't want his idol has a lover :-h

How creepy are you???? >:)

For Sora anything your reason to put that DP we know for sure you really miss him and you really love him :\">

How smart this two love bird use pic as a hint for their love :-SS

Guest meridiansuci

noonanana said: @crayon01 relax dude....don't to rough for explain your reason :-bd
I think the one who not secure is you not taeyeon \:D/
Or maybe you just psyco elf who don't want his idol has a lover :-h
How creepy are you???? >:)

For Sora anything your reason to put that DP we know for sure you really miss him and you really love him :\">
How smart this two love bird use pic as a hint for their love :-SS

Guest jungsora2love

LEETEUK today gave his answer to all of us >>>>>>>>>>

I remembered the events of Episode 21
What happened today make my heart and my mind thinking about the events of Episode 21
Sora is missing his presence beside her because she stressful

Proxy

:)>-

Guest huey

and thanks to crayon because u waking up some FDs who hv been lurking for some past month....
BL6_5AACYAEc-8L.jpg
FDs unite until 103 ^^ Love this ^^

kang sora change her dp 
i hope that LT will change his dpabout kang sora unfollowed Lti think it a way of kang sora protect himy i say that?since the picture of LT running from sm entertaintmentboth of them become carefully about their wordsher dp..i believe my eyes L heart T:x :x :x
to someonewhen we shipping a couplewe tend to find a thing to connect themif u say we delusionali want u know that we support them based on their actioni never see LT to be soo shy in front of girlits not meu can see in wgm chirstmas speciali will give u a linkhttp://www.dailymotion.com/video/kbqhSqKWsIL3Z92DZUC

Guest josan

=)) =)) =)) What was I thinking that she would understand? I guess she always miss the point.   
Silly me.  Well, I think I've posted this over and over again and I still think the same.  I choose to believe that they are real. Even if there are no direct link, my intuition says they are.  One might say, there are no evidence, and I say  I have faith in them.  They may come out as a couple or not and only time will tell. Until that day I will choose to believe.  
And I won't persuade anyone to believe what I believe. I don't need to.  

my, my, the military seems to be so lenient with the stranger @crayon - just keeps on getting days off so IT can just pop up here and mess around.  Does IT ever ask permission or knock on the door before coming in?

not worried at all - the members of this thread are educated, patient, broad-minded and focused.

Okay - back to normal - I'll pretend I am trying to swat a fly!!  :))  you know those flies - when they invade a house - or they see an entry to a house, they buzz in - and they buzz louder than a bee!!

=)) :bz :bz

BTW - who is TAEYEON? 

Guest lolowaw

@crayon01 You are stupid girl your words are ridiculous and contradictory ,look every time you write here I think that your writings partly logical I try to find for you a reason for your writing although I know you're a bad girl and black from the inside as your Idol taeyeon you are carry the same characteristics (lousy , vulgar & coward and you like to hear insults).and to prove that you're stupid I will use the words that came out of your stupid mouth......You said  Taeyeon indirectly tries to associate herself to Leeteuk even he is on the army because she was the real GF at all.1 - So this is just an attempt\try by taeyeon and Lt has nothing to do with this cheap attempt.2 - she was was was was was was and was is in the past ( This is what you wrote), Lt said  (the past is not Important )This means that taeyeon is not important any more to him.Sangchul who confirm this issue unknowingly by telling Leeteuk that he must be happy seeing Taeyeon in the camp 
3 - so this means that Lt was not happy to see taeyeon  , and Sangchul tried to draw Lt's attention that he should be happy because he will seeing taeyeon in the camp , I imagine that Lt felt that there is a fly in his stomach when he knew that Taeywon came to see him hhhhhhhhh .........Sora said the fact that I am a tall,she preferred muscular man...You were connect that with Jinwoon, even you put a fake picture of a other person than Sora and you said that Sora drink with Jinwoon ,but now, I will use your words against you What makes you believe that your shipping is real? I will tell you the same words (what makes you think that what you believe is correct)?These 2 might be single and alone with no associations at all
 4 - What is your evidence, you even when you wrote this time you did not put even just a picture or a statement to prove your words You are playing with fire ,but you are the only one that will burn 
How dare you blame & Judge us & you saying & things that you yourself have done more than that !
5 -  Since you being not a TaeTeuk shipper , and you are ELF Do you want to marry Lt Well send your picture to Lt i think he will sacrifice in taeyeon to marry you ( Maybe he will shocking) image
Although you changed the strategy and wrote at the time when the thread was not slow but The information is very valuable and reassuring thank you continued writing,But for me you are still welcome , You are making a great effort to read this thread (you kill yourself) if you need help there is Pif Paf hhhhhhhhhhh

Guest twelvefeettall

Hey buddy! Just wanna start off by clarifying that I am not an FD. There are some problems I found in your post. First of all, the way you used the word "objective" is very confusing. crayon01 said:

I like Leeteuk and Sora to a point I become objective.

This thread spazzing faster everytime this intruder @crayon01 posting in here. U waking up our FD chinggu...to gather them here ha ha ha ...have to thank u for that. @vyra, @lololaw, @lea2u ...love your post always daebak.... special for @mywebfoot,@lazyme2day ....can wait for new chapter fanfic... @josan, @kaiskloset, @nonananana ....like your insightfull thought. For all other FD ....dimple hug 4 u all Keep the faith...for our DC ....

Guest tweetiaa

Aishhh.... I'm so late for our troll party! I have a trouble in connection, since afternoon, hiks :(

Well.... hello dear @crayon01 long time no see.... kkk :))

So what if she unfollowed him? We're not worry at all... because we know she must have her own reason :) And about her DP, for your information little dear, this pic was made by an FD who tweet to her that pic... I don't think what the fan meant about this LT same with what you think. And.... there's possibility that sora maybe just like this pic, and decide to use it because its creativity, without any intention. OR she saw this pic in a different POV with all of us, she might have her own interpretation about this pic [like when she gave name GOMI to her puppy, she said she has her own meaning] Only sora knows the answer.

And IF it's just like what you think about taeyeon, I do pity her. IF she's really her real GF, why should she feel insecure and tried to be like sora and wants to associate herself to Teukie? Doesn't she have pride? I'm sorry but you make it sound like that... :-? She shouldn't feel insecure, well.... unless there's something really happened between Sora & Teukie, kkk :))

One thing that we know and that's really has been proven >>> Though they already ended as a virtual couple, they still showing their affection to each other in public. You can't avoid the fact that they still communicate until now, still mentioning each other toward the media, teasing each other in their interview, and keeping gifts from their wgm times. Because they've proved it all by themselves!

Guest tweetiaa

So, she's finally unfollowing him in twitter? Well.... it's kinda late.... kkk :)) why now? after so many speculation about them about exchange hints, after there was a plan of couple revelation from dispatch. and most of it, why should unfollowed him? IF he's just a friend, of course it's gonna be okay if still following him. it's normal if friends are following each other in twitter. [is she affraid that netizen will connecting her DP with him again, like we usually do? and found out the truth? kkk :D] Her DP is also quite interesting. it was a fanmade. But the fact that she uses that pic as her DP is quite something! if it's just sora's pictures, I won't thinking in that way, but there's Gomi there, and also some of WGM pictures, so I think maybe this pic has kind of deep meaning to her, that's why she used it. I'm pretty sure she has her own interpretation about this pic. Many FD feel a bit upset knowing that she unfollowed him, but remember we also feel the same way with Teukie when he did the same, we also feel a bit upset AT FIRST! LOL :)) Look, the fact that SHE unfollowed him but still her DP is contained of some WGM pics and a big heart shape. the fact that HE unfollowed her but still he retweeted her tweet, and still using their wedding pic as his cyworld DP. those all are irrefutable evidences! :D Just like @mywebfoot eonni said, It seems so deliberate that Sora unfollowed Teukie, but using a pic that contained of her photos in WGM with him cut out of it, and Teukie deleted all tweets that related to Sora, but put up a cyworld pic with Sora cut out of it. How come they can do the same thing like this??? fishy...fishy... :-? To me, what are they doing right now is just like a bolding statement. They can easily say no or just act normally IF there's nothing between them. But why should keep silent and doing things like this instead? They act as if they cut off each other from their lifes, but doing things that just bolding their realness. kkk :D Aigoo.... this couple never stop give me surprises (and sometimes a heart attack too! :D ) since WGM ending till now! Haha :)) And to be honest, being an FD makes me a bit sensitive about them even with some simple things, but I'm proud of it, kkk :D

Guest echalovable

hi, @crayon01 comes again kkk... for your  question, what question is? of course every shipper will think the couple they ship is real^^ and it's shipper do, you say not shipper but you relate thing too kkk...  for me they my first and only 1 that i ship now. 
wua hi 5 to all FD's for all insight and good answer... i'm so late to know that intruder come again.

like my classmate ever said you should be realistic they are not a couple please stop be a shipper, then i said "i'm not feel any loss if i'm be a shipper and at the and i heard the worst news they not together which i believe they together that's hurt but at least i learn alot from sora & LT. i'm sweeter i think. kkk now i often say i love u to my mom bcz before i'm shy after watch them i'm not shy anymore,  and make beautiful relationship with FD's in my country and around the world. we talked alot we start meet each other in real. like @dee15 unni who gave me real birthday Cupcake^^... thanks unni

this is just my assumption... ^^... @ukts74 oh, she is unfollowing Pjs tweet,  is a nut.. that's make me remember before LT unfollow sora he tweet "always with me" and now before sora unfollow LT she change ava with "love" shape. that two people^^.. you know how to make us happy.
maybe she just want to clear WGM image so people, since she now filming her drama. maybe she want people looks her bcz of her good acting in a drama, her achievement and not being popular bcz of teuk virtual wife's. so people will not always associate her with him. so she tweet about drama at that time too.
unfollow tweeter not big deal if they can communicate privately. they had each other number, i prefer communicate in private than in publicity if i'm in relationship too. or maybe because he unfollow her so she unfollow him. kkkk sometime i do too. i will unfollow someone who unfollow me kekeke.

Can you listen to my words, don’t say anything yet
Actually I’m so insecure, without you how do I live each day?
I know you haven’t ended yet,
But don’t cry over the empty space that I left

My heart only has you, your heart only has me.
Similar sentiments, the proof of our love
The same sky, different place.
We’re separated for now
for this instant, something to never forget
Please remember

I will remember the love you gave me
No one can take over you
That only love, I will keep in the bottom of my heart
Making you wait so long, I’m sorry
In my life only you are most special

We’re separated for now
Please remember

Actually you understand right
Without you i can’t live, without me you can’t live
An almost torn heart, take a deep breath
Who said that hurt will slowly heal is empty words
I love you, I love you, I love you, even if you can’t hear
Sorry Sorry Sorry I have regrets
F.O.R.E.V.E.R I will hold your hand tight
Just like when we first met, we will be back together

Be my love, I need you girl.
To me there is only you, you know that right
the sharpness of cold wind, like it’s beating me to be by your side

The you that grasps my hand
The you that follows my steps
Until the day that we meet again, I won’t let go of your hand

We’re separated for now
Please remember

kkk sorry for lyric posting, dunno why i remember that song because sora ava and that she unfollow him^^.. fit with their  message always with me and love shape ava.

Guest uon86

@crayon01 If you judged yourself rightly, you would not be judged. Mark it down, things do not "just happen." Fix your eyes. Do it once. Do it daily. Do it ten thousand times, one hundred thousand times. Do it constantly. I'd like to deliver a BEAUTIFUL MESSAGE to you, my friend. That steep hill you're been climbing for such a long time may be a ramp to a destiny beyond your dream (FAILURE) I (WE FD's) believe in thinking positively, but I (WE) don't believe in phony baloney. If you are negative today, chances are very good that when you wake up tomorrow morning you're still going to be negative. In fact, you'll have perfected it for one more day. So force a vertical focus. That means you pray for strength. Then you make a CONSCIOUS effort to respond. (Sit down and take notice of your wrong doing.) /:) My prayers to you. To my FD's: How often are we to get revenge? "NEVER," we say. Not usually. Not sometimes. Not occasionally. Not even once!? I say, "So far as it depends on you," be at peace. In other words, you can change the person. All you can do is handle your part. Trust me on this one... You'll never regret forgiving someone who DOESN'T DESERVE IT! ;)