[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

600th day of DC and I start watching the whole episodes again.

I can't help but feel proud for the events done by our DC in WGM since some couples lately has done the same thing and it became wonderful event for couple who is starting a relationship.

EVENTS OF DC being done by some couple of WGM that makes me happy and proud of them.

1. Airport Event of Leeteuk

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1XMJHQlD2q94NYiXDtA-

2. School Date of Sora

20111118_leeteuk_1.jpg?w=540

3. Sora's event for Leeteuk with FJ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgACLr5DkvV_dACzc2x_J

The only balance which I did not see is the proposal of Leeteuk and Sora playing the piano for her husband on his birthday surprise. I wonder if there will be a couple to do this 2 events.

Guest noona1430269773

Shymaldita28 I agree with you our Dc did many things that worth for other couples to follow, their lovey dovey interactions make others tempted to do the same. The result to their honest give away during their wgm stint they were blessed with the popularity award which means many approved them as a couple. I m not sure whether it just me, because Dc is my bias, as I watched other wgm couples the past and the present even the global edition, still DC is incomparable in terms of honesty in my eyes n in my heart. By the way,fuji mina played piano for her virtual husband hongki in the recent wgm episode, reminds me the memorable piece of sora to leeteuk. but still for now I think there is no idol could beat teuki grand proposal to sora. As I learned from kwanghee recent comment in wgm global edition when he was asked on how was it with him and sunhwa his wgm wife, did they kissed, he told them that since they are idols it was hard for them to kiss, upon hearing that, I was like, hmmm, what about leeteuk ? He is an idol too, sora too is a promising actress, how come it was ok for dimple couple to kiss, even they had a legendary proposal, in front of thousands fans. Then, I think again that was maybe their own preference depend on how brave they were during the stint, for me only true love could bring them to that level. DC were carried away with

their true emotions, that what I felt and believe.

Edited. Page topper

For DC I have only 1 wish, Park Jung Soo and Kang Sora to get married for real, officially as real couple.

Guest lolowaw

BKqsAD6CcAAwlyS.jpg:large
When I saw Sora do this sign I remembered the SUJU sign in the song Sorry Sorry, and Sora danced brilliantly I always see the messages behind teuksora signs and speech as well as hints to each other ,because there is always have that kind of sharpness in their eyes the look in their eyes become different, especially when they do their own signs as if they were speaking without words this sign means sorry.Baby princess Sora are you trying to say to Lt i know you miss me and need me in this time and me too , but I'm sorry because I can't visit you at this time .And for what new couples do in the new season WGM for me and the audience will be remain the second copy\Simulated from teuksora couple :P ;))The fact that the first Copy (teuksora) originated from real feelings , but no one can be able to crushed them.

Have you seen the different bright eyes and smile of PJS

130515_leeteuk1.jpg?w=270&h=323Embedded image permalink

MAY 15                                                                                        MAY 21

Looking at the picture after he went to Seoul and Kona Beans on May 19 his eyes and his smile is so bright compared on his May 15 event.  Did anyone here also wonder what happen to DISPATCH scandal that should happen this May. Dispatch might have been upset since the scandal they broke about Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee has no affect to netizen therefore they decided to forget releasing the next couple and even the Tony Ahn and Girls Day is no big deal for the netizen these days. I think relationship in showbiz is not a scandal already for them since people already matured and accept that it was normal to be in a relationship

Guest kulot

Let me greet you to our Lovely couple Happy 600th Day!! Hope everybody will having fun to tweet our trending hastag for their anniversary tonight...this will give to our couple an inspiration because they know that we will never forget about them..its been 8 months already after their WGM ended but we all still here never feel tired to support to both of them..maybe one reason why JungSora also love giving us their cute hints to make FD's happy..hehe
i agree with @shymaldita28 he seems to happy today just like this pic of him at K-Force Special show MC teuk was laughing
rdfum.jpgx13sg.jpg
cr: 13elieveSG
Look how happy he is today!! after his break last sunday  maybe something strong was happened to him..LOL
and about the new couple who followed PJS style in WGM in doing their events, they find DC as their model.. i never seen any of new couple yet like taemin and jinwoon only the global edition couples and i like hongki and mina they start with awkwardness but now it seems like they start having sweet moments together ..but for me TEUKSO is incomparable  but im happy to know that they follow PJS but seems the effect of that events will never be the same of what sora felt during their time..she was really surprised and touched..we can always see the sincerity of their eyes..like her danced for PJS we can saw even how tired and haggard he was at that moment but we can felt his happiness it shown in his teary eyes..
BTW, i just have some thought about new DP of PJS it seems like another reason why he choose that one because its from BOYS IN THE CITY pictorial and  and SORA DP is from her drama too... pictorial moments AVA style .. LOL
Annyeong**

@kulot wow he looks very happy on the event this spark in his eyes I seldom see in the pictures. I wonder what was the reason he took a 1 day leave when there was no sightings at him in SM company. He visited his mom in Kona Beans but after 5 minutes he left and I wonder where he went after. There was no sightings after that. PJS is really a daebak ninja when it comes to dating. Does anyone know which day was Sora's taping for her drama?

I just noticed the bracelet of the couple.

tumblr_mby6ary4CM1ramc61o1_1280.jpgshin1s4.jpg

Leeteuk has the black one and Sora has the brown one..Sora seems busy on the phone on May 16 in this picture and after 3 days PJS was back in Seoul. As I said before PJS has a time to use phone in the camp since he has activities inside. Just like Rain who was able to handle a relationship while being in the army same goes for PJS since Kim Tae Hee is more busier than Sora but still they were able to managed to meet outside. I also wonder after he went off last sunday in Seoul he still uses the same white watch in todays program. Does it mean that this watch is something special that he can't change? PJS has a habit of changing even on his twitter DP but with the watch it still remain the same after going back from Seoul.

happy#Teuksora600Daybecause of teuksorai join this forumbecause of teuksorsai become silent reader for this forumbecause of teuksorai write my first comment herebecause of teuksoraeven a lot of intruder come to shake our beliefwe become strong to defend this threadbecause of teuksorai discover a lot thing that i dont know about leeteukbecause of leeteuk and super junor
i know kpop and k-drama..now because of kang sorai started to follow every drama or movie or cf she done

happy #Teuksora600Dayto kang soraplease have a faith in leeteuk he need uas i watch this videoi cry..
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"leeteuk talk about his family condition (eng sub) 

Guest lolowaw

This small gift from me to my lovers FDC 600 Happy Birthday true love story

Website youtube Page of MBC see the picture at the top of the page these days WOW .......OMO,is it on the occasion of 600 days on Teuksora, MBC you are very evil I swear you know the truth  :((Oh God, my heart is not bears anymore i will have a heart attack
MBC if you do not tell us the truth I hope that you get mad cow disease hhhhhhhhh

20130102-054055
L studio placed Teuksora couple wedding pic as a side banner till a few days ago.....I hope that L studio shows new photos  \:D/Is it a coincidence that the MBC and Lstudio appears teuksora on their site at this time! I do not think so
Big picture of Sora in k- papers wow I hope to Sora become Asian Idol soon  [-O<For Lt after this bright smile, I wonder if Sora will visit him soon I hope

As an FD I honestly day that I always look for a couple item between the two but while I was searching I found this scandal and they don't have the couple item instead they are wearing a couple jewelry. I'll put this in a spoiler

Korean newspapers, lead by Daily Sports Seoul, are reporting that pop megastar Rain and classic hallyu actress Jeon Ji Hyun have  been dating since last October.  The paparazzi have been staking out Jeon’s apartment complex in Samsung-dong, located three minutes away from Rain’s home.  They are claiming that Rain has been visiting her for months, and that Rain would occasionally ride his motorcycle to her apartment wearing complete motorcycle gear so that he could travel unnoticed. 

Jeon Ji Hyun’s apartment complex, called iPark Apartments, is the most expensive in Korea and is inaccessible to visitors, but the apartment security has confirmed that Rain has obtained an access card and has been able to enter the complex for months. 

Sources state that the night before Rain attended the MTV Movie Awards, where he won the award for the Biggest Badass Star, he visited the iPark Apartments on his last evening in Seoul.

257041.jpg

257049.jpg

Additionally, keen-eyed observers have noted that Rain and Jeon Ji Hyun have been sporting matching “couple’s jewelry” from Cartier (his is a ring, hers, a bracelet).

257048.jpg

A few days ago, it was reported that Jeon Ji Hyun had turned down the opportunity to star in the upcoming drama “Runaway” with Rain.

Rain’s entertainment agency, J. Tune Entertainment, stated, “As far as we know, he does not have someone he is dating.” Jeon’s entertainment agency, Sidus HQ, echoed the sentiment, saying, “This is the first we are hearing of it.”  A source close to Rain said, “Ji Hoon (Rain) has a very cautious personality. He is very sensitive to scandals. He almost always has his dates at his home.”

I don't know if another famous couple in wgm like adam couple,khuntoria,or yongseo do like our couple did but MBC and L studio keep use they picture,I think it is so....interesting to discuss.Maybe our couple match from mitchmatch like PD WGM said but they feeling sincerity can hold our heart and anyone who not related like L studio and for dispatch or another papaz why they not tell about teukso story,I know there is something.....something I dont know :D

Guest dilarizn

hi, FDs! ^^
Happy TeukSora 600 Days Anniversary!!
tumblr_mn66fqVB261riqqhyo1_400.jpg

I want to share my new FMV of Teuk and Sora "Promises"

let's wait for their last "promise"... hope we will get the invitation! ;)spread the love... see you next time! cheers~^^

Guest monmon16

First I would like to apologies for not keeping my promise. I can't share the September calendar today cause for some reason my laptop is trolling me. While doing the final touches of the calendar, my laptop crashed and there my file got corrupted. I was trying to redo it today but maybe this is not my day cause Photoshop app is not responding... 
 Think I can do better than this.  BKzh0w-CAAAL6xd.jpg
But still, this day is an important day to us FD. So let me greet everyone Happy TeukSora600 Days!!!!
As the quote from the calendar we bid goodbye to Dimple House and not to our Dimple Couple.

Guest huey

Long time not see u all FD ^^Huey is coming bring new Fan art of them ^^
tumblr_mn6zszxtSc1rgox4io1_500.jpg
and i read a little story and you can read here please bear with my bad english ^^
and Happy #TeukSora600Days

I Know From First Sight

FT Island

I know love from first sight.
Like I ran for a long dash
The feeling of a pounding heart as if its going to explode
Like lightning striking that tree
My whole body tingles, I lose control
Should I send it through a light play on words
Will I be able to grab her heart with a sincere face
I guess I love her, I guess I love her
I think about her all day
and talk about her.
I guess I love her. I guess I love her.
From the first moment I met her,
I guess I love her.
Like a movie scene
everything is still and beautiful.
Her ideal man, what kind of guy would he be?
I'm curious. I'm curious about everything. Even about her love.
and talk about her.
From the first moment I met her,
I guess I love her.
Like a broken clock, I only look at you.
Like a recorded tape, I only talk about you.
I know from first sight. I know from first sight.
Your lost other half
tied to you by string of fate
I know from first sight. I know from first sight.
A fated love is like this.
I know everything from first sight.
and talk about her.
From the first moment I met her, I guess I love her.
I know love at first sight.
It's like sweet ice cream.
When two eyes meet, your entire body melt down.

I Hope I Become Your Lover

FT Island

My heart is slowly tingling at your cute and innocent image oh
Whenever I come across you, I become awkward for no reason

I keep getting curious about everything about you
Every night I dream a dream of my own oh
What would it be like if you became my lover
And I finally confess my hidden love for you now

* I hope you will be my lover
I hope you will be my one and only love
Please only tell me your confessions of love

** I hope you will be my lover