[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Hi FDs !!!!
Finally finished reading all the posts about DC! It took me a bit longer than i expected!
It's really nice to see that this thread is still going strong even though WGM is already over. Good to know
that I, who actually think that this couple really suit each other, am not alone in this world.
Unfortunately I am not really at posting gifs or pictures or videos. But I will always support this couple
either together or seperately as artists,
Fighting!
annyeong

:)>-

Guest lolowaw

I wonder why Lt change his number from time to time ,is it for security reasons?or is it a way to communicate with all of his friends, or it is a habit ? :-/

Leeteuk sent a message to Yoon Jongshin informing him that he changed his number (“A serene weather Leeteuk has changed phone number!Please~save [this number]”).
Yoon Jongshin was about to save Leeteuk’s number with name ‘Leeteuk’ but he didn’t realize he was still in the chat so instead of saving the contact, he texted ‘Leeteuk’ to Leeteuk.
@giemalyn88  Nice to meet you here dear it is a long journey in reading, but honestly it's enjoyable because members charismatic in putting up their ideas ,your ava is very beautiful.@aeleneThis is the only gift that PJS wants the gift will be completed if they found themselves on the island where there is forest and without clothes such as what Lt imagine & wanted in Ep 21 :D

Guest aelene

lolowaw

said:

I wonder why Lt change his number from time to time ,is it for security reasons?or is it a way to communicate with all of his friends, or it is a habit ? :-/

Leeteuk sent a message to Yoon Jongshin informing him that he changed his number (“A serene weather Leeteuk has changed phone number!Please~save [this number]”).

Yoon Jongshin was about to save Leeteuk’s number with name ‘Leeteuk’ but he didn’t realize he was still in the chat so instead of saving the contact, he texted ‘Leeteuk’ to Leeteuk.
@giemalyn88  Nice to meet you here dear it is a long journey in reading, but honestly it's enjoyable because members charismatic in putting up their ideas ,your ava is very beautiful.@aelene This is the only gift that PJS wants the gift will be completed if they found themselves on the island where there is forest and without clothes such as what Lt imagine & wanted in Ep 21 :D

Guest jungsora2love

I wish ost drama Ugly Alert
sung by any member of Super Junior
I do not think it will become a problem for them,inside me worried and afraid
But I still hope and wait

Guest josan

@lolowaw im busy with work so I just drop by & read if I have time. Mos of the time I just scroll down & see what catches my eye. I miss DC & all but need to catch up with real wok.
Hello to our new FDs! Sorry I cant mention all of of you.  I have to go a few pages back to be able to mention all of you. But you know who you are & Im so glad that this family that supports our DC & their individual works keep on growing. And all because of DC
& before I forgot, since it's Mom's day today & I love my mom coz she loves me unconditionally just as I believe all moms are so this is for all of the wonderful FD MOM's
769054189.gif?1368295638

New teaser for the princess new drama

Not so sure but is that Sora Kissing the lead?
Ommo... proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv
Jungsu-ssi please understand they are just acting. :)>- :)>- 
Happy mother's day to all your mothers FDs

Happy Mother's day everybody^^

I don't know if you guys had discuss this but want ask all you guys a question 

but When??and Where??the first time that Sora call Leeteuki "Oppa" because in Christmas ep, Sungmin said that they wear school uniform, right? 

tumblr_mmhhr9SyHQ1rliuo5o1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mmhhr9SyHQ1rliuo5o6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mmhhr9SyHQ1rliuo5o2_250.gif

tumblr_mmhhr9SyHQ1rliuo5o5_r1_250.gif

When I saw those pictures a few minutes ago, I cried a lot until now
Maybe I'm happy to see him happy and playing with the kids filled with love and compassion and bright smile
 I hope he will become a father in the near future

Or maybe I hope to become a mother soon see him with a beautiful baby tears fell

My husband told me to calm down because I nuisance to you and anger

Mixed feelings inside my heart I apologize to you all here

Miss them
I wish you and them happiness and love
Together forever

edit::

I saw a soldier sings in one of the videos
And Leeteuk repeating the words of that song with him until the tears filled in his eyes
If as he will cry so tried hard not to cring ,

What's the name of the song >>>>>>>>>> please????

thx for welcoming me here FDs! :-)

@lolowaw: thx. its actually my painting.. not perfect but still.. thx

i just read the news about the cast of the upcoming movie "Breathing"..
it seems like uri Sora wont be taking part in it...
who knows.. maybe because someone could be jealous of her co-actors.. :>

anyways... i looking forward to her new drama.. hope it'll have eng subs... or i really have to start learning hangul

welcome @giemalyn88 !!!

I found this song and I remember PJS on this song seems like he can relate in this song

DON'T WANT TO BE AN IDOL

by: VIXX

Because of the endless schedule
It’s not easy to see your face
Me inside the TV, you watching me on TV
That’s how we date

Should I quit?
When I think about you, I keep getting weak

Because I’m an idol, because I’m a celebrity
I can’t hold your hand when we walk but
When I become more famous, when I become more confident
I will give you all the love I couldn’t give you now

I want to go out and go to the movies
I want to stick close to you and walk all day
Things that everyone else does, things that are normal
Those things are difficult for us

I wondered if we should break up a few times but I love you too much

As much as I love you, music is so important to me too so I can’t help it
After some time passes, after I become a bit more famous
I will reveal you to the world – I love you

Because of all the cameras, because of my manager
I kept pushing back our dates
When my music succeeds, when everything goes well
I will give you all the love I couldn’t give you now

I’ll do everything for you, I’ll give you everything

This song is for you – I love you

Guest sbever

giemalyn88 said: thx for welcoming me here FDs! :-)

@lolowaw: thx. its actually my painting.. not perfect but still.. thx

i just read the news about the cast of the upcoming movie "Breathing"..
it seems like uri Sora wont be taking part in it...
who knows.. maybe because someone could be jealous of her co-actors.. :>

anyways... i looking forward to her new drama.. hope it'll have eng subs... or i really have to start learning hangul

Guest uilala

Unnies.. Chingu's...

I need help! :(( I was browsing allkpop news and the idol got the role that we are hoping for our princess on her movie but I just feel really sad because I wanna see more of her and to grow more as an actress..

Eventhou she has her drama already I just feel little bit lonely.. But for sora: FIGHTING we dc family loves and supports for you..

But on the funny note atleast leeteuk won't be jealous over other leads and sora in swimming attire..

Sora if we could hug you we would!!!