[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

I know this has nothing to do with our JungSora, but I just saw on twitter and found it interesting to share here. Sorry, I can not put in spoiler.

Lee Yoon Ji Interview "If I were to do WGM again, I'd still want Kangin as my husband."

Lee Yoon Ji said "We haven't been able to contact each other recently but before he changed his phone number, we contacted. I still call him 'husband' and he still calls me 'smartie' and 'wife'." she added "Kangin is a real man. But his biggest charm is that he always asks about my parents well-being every time we talk. I felt sorry and decided to ask him that the next time. He always asks 'Father and Mother are okay right?' He must have saw the episode they appeared on WGM. I feel thankful that he even asks questions like that." 

When asked who she wanted to do WGM with if she were to do it again, she replied "I think it'd be fun even if I do it again with Kangin." right away. He said "After WGM, we only contacted each other by phone and never met up. There are no couples that reunite. I think it'd be fun to show the changes after many years. "

Trans NKsubs

Sammya said: I know this has nothing to do with our JungSora, but I just saw on twitter and found it interesting to share here. Sorry, I can not put in spoiler.

Lee Yoon Ji Interview "If I were to do WGM again, I'd still want Kangin as my husband."

Lee Yoon Ji said "We haven't been able to contact each other recently but before he changed his phone number, we contacted. I still call him 'husband' and he still calls me 'smartie' and 'wife'." she added "Kangin is a real man. But his biggest charm is that he always asks about my parents well-being every time we talk. I felt sorry and decided to ask him that the next time. He always asks 'Father and Mother are okay right?' He must have saw the episode they appeared on WGM. I feel thankful that he even asks questions like that." 

When asked who she wanted to do WGM with if she were to do it again, she replied "I think it'd be fun even if I do it again with Kangin." right away. He said "After WGM, we only contacted each other by phone and never met up. There are no couples that reunite. I think it'd be fun to show the changes after many years. "

Trans NKsubs

Guest jungsora2love

Is there any video for LeeTeuk  in the musical for the past 2 days, especially yesterday, please

especially yesterday 19/2

pleaseeeeeeeee

[-O< :(

Times gangsora birthday celebration video produced movie 'paparoti' reported 13. 02 18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_58FieA352o&feature=youtube_gdata_player

cr to owner

Guest najwa85

salam  found this on youtube  loved sora' acting and very her gentel voice
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Kang Sora fan meeting & 24th birthday party 멘붕정신과 comedy:

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Kang Sora's 1st fan meeting, & 24th birthday party, opening

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden;"Kang Sora fan meeting, DJ Kang Sora

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i didn't understand a thing but still1508618.GIFsoooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute our sora
i would like sub please arabic or french or englishenjoy!!

Guest tweetiaa

[HINT] Watch this video at 2.05 - 2.30 :D

Omo! She made an example for Sora-ssi (which is herself), how to talk in aegyo to her NAMJA CHINGU about DDUBBOKKI....!!! You get my point?? >_<

Guest najwa85

@tweetiaa 1512039.gif              sorry but could you explain i may be the only one but didn't get it.
thanks

everyone, loved this wanted to share
We’ll walk the road of life together day by day 
And I will love you every step of the way
The road may wind beneath the sky of blue or gray
But I will love you every step of the waytumblr_mi1haqtf3q1riqqhyo1_400.jpg

cr: alwayswithteuk

Guest najwa85

tweetiaa said: [HINT] Watch this video at 2.05 - 2.30 :D

Omo! She made an example for Sora-ssi (which is herself), how to talk in aegyo to her NAMJA CHINGU about DDUBBOKKI....!!! You get my point?? >_<

Guest tweetiaa

najwa85 said: tweetiaa said: [HINT] Watch this video at 2.05 - 2.30 :D

Guest kazu_kazu

I did not undrestand it at all but also wondering why she mentioning tokpokki in two of her video :)
(in DJ and comedy video)

@najwa

when buying furniture they discuss that LT really like tokpokki
:)

I want to dedicate this song to JUNGSORA

SO WONDERFUL

By DEVOTION

Whenever I wake up, the first thing I think of is you, mmm
I still can’t imagine that this really happened to me, no woh yeah

REFRAIN 1
I’ve never felt so alive (no, I never)
Ever since you walked into my life (into my life)
Something’s come over me (oh), what you’ve done to me (yeah)
I’ve fallen for you
And it’s all because

CHORUS
You are so wonderful to me (so wonderful, baby)
With the way that you love me (with the way that you love me)
‘Cause you are so wonderful to me (I love the way)
With the way that you love me (with the way you love me)

Your love is so precious that I’ll never let this ever go
(ever go, ever go, ever go, ever go, baby)
Girl, I can’t remember a time when I was ever (a time when I was ever) so in love, yeah

REFRAIN 2
Words can never explain (never explain), no no no
All the joy that you give me each day
I never thought love would be the only thing I would need
I really think you are the one
And it’s all because

CHORUS
You are (you are) so wonderful to me (so wonderful)
With the way that you love me (way you love me, baby)
‘Cause you are so wonderful to me (I love you more)
With the way that you love me

BRIDGE
When I’m with my friends even when I’m all alone
I think of you baby, I think of you (I think of you)
And when the radio plays your favorite song
I think of you baby, I think of you (I think of you)

REFRAIN 1
I’ve never felt so alive (never felt so alive)
Ever since you walked into my life
Something’s come over me, now look what you’ve done to me
I’ve fallen for you
And it’s all because

CHORUS
You are so wonderful to me
‘Cause you are so wonderful to me
[Repeat twice]

Hey there FDs!!!
Those who watched Sora's videos for her birthday..did anybody notice some hints like I did?? or maybe I'm just being too delusional?? :D Anyway, I just want to share what I observed.
Since most FDs shared the vids, i'm not sharing it.
1. @tweetia mentioned it.. the "Dukbokki", this was mentioned on 2 of her videos. This reminded me of their episode in WGM.2. Why did she act as a DJ??? u all know what I'm thinking about without explaining it further... ;)3. the appearance of a "bunny/rabbit" again.. I think it's the one she tweeted but deleted afterwards..is it the same one? I don't understand what she was saying in the video and I don't get the significance of the bunny pajama's on her vid..hmmm..is this a gift from someone?? :-? :-?

tumblr_mijj2oIpF51ry330fo1_1280.jpg

4. This video, i think this is sort of an intro vid of her singing "Love in the Milky Way Cafe"

"americano" and "hot choco" was mentioned here..In the video, I was expecting Sora to order an americano but she ordered hot choco. One more thing that got me thinking was the English translation of the song "Love in the Milky Way Cafe"
You can meet love in front of the ‘Milky Way’ cafeWhile drinking black tea and iced coffeeWhile listening to the same song every day  
"Iced Coffee" is what's on the lyrics but why did they have to say "Hot Choco" on her video?Why?To make it not so obvious? remind me again who loves drinking iced choco?vlcsnap-2013-02-20-18h51m12s8_zps8227d47
and remind me too who said she'll adjust to her "hubby's" taste?
vlcsnap-2013-02-20-18h51m45s82_zps69260d

this is the vid with an english translation http://youtu.be/quK7jKkn81k

last thing: is WHITE the concept of her videos?? She wore white in all of her vids!! and as @shymaldita28 told me, white headphones, earphones and white IPod too!!! can I add white tea cup too?? :)) :))
and of all song that she could sing, why choose this one? I guess only Sora would know.. :) I'm sorry for being delusional but this subtle hints are driving me crazy!!! I wonder if Sora wrote the script for all of her videos since it's her birthday. If she did, she really know how to give hints that only FDs would know.. *wink wink ;) ;) ;)