[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest tweetiaa

Well....I won't trying to break the code of Sora's new ava, because I've tried it and it made me stress just by thinking it! LOL :)) But I will post this. I don't know if it's related with Sora's new ava or not, I just found that it's so coincidence (or intentionally) as always :)
This 2 pics of PJS were posted by fans a while before Sora changed her ava.
proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj(cr to 2teuk)
Do you notice the red boardmarker in his hand on the left pic? and do you see the white board on the right pic? After I asked some fans and some admin account who knew about this pics, they said that PJS drew some random pictures on that white board but they're not sure if he drew that for explaining something to the others or just doing it for fun, because they couldn't see the pic clearly.
Some minutes later Sora also changed her ava with this random pictures
6fec9313e30c8f79bcd9335e7dfb7e92.jpeg
I don't know what's the meaning of those pictures, but it's too coincidence that she changed her ava after PJS's pics has been posted. So, is it coincidence or intentional (or fate) ?? :-? Hm....we never know....kkk :D

Guest k_craze

k_craze ninja in again!  To all Chinese fans, wishing you Snake Year filled with prosperity (so can afford to share in gifts for the couple, I am broke so I ignored the Mango Tree project :P), happiness and joy (by wathcing and rewatching our couple) and if you are working, got the ability to 'eat snake' (chinese way of saying lazing around work) without getting caught esp if you are surfing the net on Teukso. 

This is my Chinese New Year gift for you

CANCER - The Beauty (June 21 to July 22)
MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high appeal. A Cancer's love is one of a kind... Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet in your life. Entirely creative person, most are artists and insane, respectfully speaking. They perfected sex and do it often. Extremely random. An ultimate freak. Extremely funny and is usually the life of the party. Most Cancers will take you under their wing and into their hearts where you will remain forever. Cancers make love with a passion beyond compare. Spontaneous. Not a fighter, but will kick your richard simmons good if it comes down to it. Someone you should hold on to!

AQUARIUS - Does It in the Water (January 20 to February 18)
Trustworthy. Attractive. Great kisser. One of a kind. Loves being in long-term relationships. Tries hard. Will take on any project. Proud of themselves in whatever they do. Messy and unorganized. Procrastinators. Great lovers, when they're not sleeping. Extreme thinkers. Loves their pets usually more than their family (ok, PJS can be her pet). Can be VERY irritating to others when they try to explain or tell a story. Unpredictable. Will exceed your expectations. Not a fighter, but will knock your lights out.

But hey!  No wonder Sora shi refrain from seeing PJS now when he is just a private, just in case they can't help but smooch smooch

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

k_craze

signing out

this is off topic, just wanna share something in this valentines day..an inspiring story about love, put it in a spoiler in case who are interested to read..if you dont want just ignore^^

MARRIED OR NOT, YOU SHOULD READ THIS ...

“When I got home that night as my wife served dinner, I held her hand and said, I’ve got something to tell you. She sat down and ate quietly. Again I observed the hurt in her eyes.

Suddenly I didn’t know how to open my mouth. But I had to let her know what I was thinking. I want a divorce. I raised the topic calmly. She didn’t seem to be annoyed by my words, instead she asked me softly, why?

I avoided her question. This made her angry. She threw away the chopsticks and shouted at me, you are not a man! That night, we didn’t talk to each other. She was weeping. I knew she wanted to find out what had happened to our marriage. But I could hardly give her a satisfactory answer; she had lost my heart to Jane. I didn’t love her anymore. I just pitied her!

With a deep sense of guilt, I drafted a divorce agreement which stated that she could own our house, our car, and 30% stake of my company. She glanced at it and then tore it into pieces. The woman who had spent ten years of her life with me had become a stranger. I felt sorry for her wasted time, resources and energy but I could not take back what I had said for I loved Jane so dearly. Finally she cried loudly in front of me, which was what I had expected to see. To me her cry was actually a kind of release. The idea of divorce which had obsessed me for several weeks seemed to be firmer and clearer now.

The next day, I came back home very late and found her writing something at the table. I didn’t have supper but went straight to sleep and fell asleep very fast because I was tired after an eventful day with Jane. When I woke up, she was still there at the table writing. I just did not care so I turned over and was asleep again.

In the morning she presented her divorce conditions: she didn’t want anything from me, but needed a month’s notice before the divorce. She requested that in that one month we both struggle to live as normal a life as possible. Her reasons were simple: our son had his exams in a month’s time and she didn’t want to disrupt him with our broken marriage.

This was agreeable to me. But she had something more, she asked me to recall how I had carried her into out bridal room on our wedding day. She requested that every day for the month’s duration I carry her out of our bedroom to the front door ever morning. I thought she was going crazy. Just to make our last days together bearable I accepted her odd request.

I told Jane about my wife’s divorce conditions. . She laughed loudly and thought it was absurd. No matter what tricks she applies, she has to face the divorce, she said scornfully.

My wife and I hadn’t had any body contact since my divorce intention was explicitly expressed. So when I carried her out on the first day, we both appeared clumsy. Our son clapped behind us, daddy is holding mommy in his arms. His words brought me a sense of pain. From the bedroom to the sitting room, then to the door, I walked over ten meters with her in my arms. She closed her eyes and said softly; don’t tell our son about the divorce. I nodded, feeling somewhat upset. I put her down outside the door. She went to wait for the bus to work. I drove alone to the office.

On the second day, both of us acted much more easily. She leaned on my chest. I could smell the fragrance of her blouse. I realized that I hadn’t looked at this woman carefully for a long time. I realized she was not young any more. There were fine wrinkles on her face, her hair was graying! Our marriage had taken its toll on her. For a minute I wondered what I had done to her.

On the fourth day, when I lifted her up, I felt a sense of intimacy returning. This was the woman who had given ten years of her life to me. On the fifth and sixth day, I realized that our sense of intimacy was growing again. I didn’t tell Jane about this. It became easier to carry her as the month slipped by. Perhaps the everyday workout made me stronger.

She was choosing what to wear one morning. She tried on quite a few dresses but could not find a suitable one. Then she sighed, all my dresses have grown bigger. I suddenly realized that she had grown so thin, that was the reason why I could carry her more easily.

Suddenly it hit me… she had buried so much pain and bitterness in her heart. Subconsciously I reached out and touched her head.

Our son came in at the moment and said, Dad, it’s time to carry mom out. To him, seeing his father carrying his mother out had become an essential part of his life. My wife gestured to our son to come closer and hugged him tightly. I turned my face away because I was afraid I might change my mind at this last minute. I then held her in my arms, walking from the bedroom, through the sitting room, to the hallway. Her hand surrounded my neck softly and naturally. I held her body tightly; it was just like our wedding day.

But her much lighter weight made me sad. On the last day, when I held her in my arms I could hardly move a step. Our son had gone to school. I held her tightly and said, I hadn’t noticed that our life lacked intimacy. I drove to office…. jumped out of the car swiftly without locking the door. I was afraid any delay would make me change my mind…I walked upstairs. Jane opened the door and I said to her, Sorry, Jane, I do not want the divorce anymore.

She looked at me, astonished, and then touched my forehead. Do you have a fever? She said. I moved her hand off my head. Sorry, Jane, I said, I won’t divorce. My marriage life was boring probably because she and I didn’t value the details of our lives, not because we didn’t love each other anymore. Now I realize that since I carried her into my home on our wedding day I am supposed to hold her until death do us apart. Jane seemed to suddenly wake up. She gave me a loud slap and then slammed the door and burst into tears. I walked downstairs and drove away. At the floral shop on the way, I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my wife. The salesgirl asked me what to write on the card. I smiled and wrote, I’ll carry you out every morning until death do us apart.

That evening I arrived home, flowers in my hands, a smile on my face, I run up stairs, only to find my wife in the bed -dead. My wife had been fighting CANCER for months and I was so busy with Jane to even notice. She knew that she would die soon and she wanted to save me from the whatever negative reaction from our son, in case we push through with the divorce.— At least, in the eyes of our son—- I’m a loving husband….

The small details of your lives are what really matter in a relationship. It is not the mansion, the car, property, the money in the bank. These create an environment conducive for happiness but cannot give happiness in themselves.

So find time to be your spouse’s friend and do those little things for each other that build intimacy. If you are not in a relationship now, remember this for the second (or third) time around. It's never too late.

If you don’t share this, nothing will happen to you.

If you do, you just might save a marriage. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. ♥

Thank you for reading: Like & Share : NBBC

PAGEhttps://www.facebook.com/akhiroprince
follow me for my updates :Creator Prince.

BDC5o2jCcAEsmma.jpg:large

Guest kazu_kazu

today I watch some fmv about teuk and sora today,

and some fancam from ss4 in seoul when sora came,

actually I remember when we discussed about teuk solo performance,
I am not really sj fan before, but seeing some ss4 fancam I could see how serious this concert for them,

and for some reason I also can imagine why some elf angry when LT even bring sora to the stage, then I understand why sora was worried about leeteuk suggestion for them perform together,
honestly when I saw him for the first time I said LT must be crazy  :))

I also remember one of the mc said for the airplane event,  that LT manager must be crazy,so moreover for doing the proposal event,... they must be crazy ...,
but I agree people in SM must be really respect LT for his hard work during these past few years,
so if it is for him I think all the craziness is worthy

I think Sora is one of the reason he perform those kind of solo performance :)
yeah call me delusional,

after watch FMV from playerkbd I think the lyrics that I mention in previous post is illustrated  
them well...

that anyone who seen them, knows what going on between them, it doesn't take a genius to read between the lines...

I have to back to work...

Before going to sleep wanna share this to close the day of Valentine Day with JungSora
teukso40_zps55262f5c.jpgThe Best Gift Ever <3
NOte : The Usually BTS i will post later at Tumblr.. So sleeppy.. Good night all Have a good dream ^^

Happy Hearts Day, wonderful FDs!! 

Come to think of it - did our lovely Dimple Couple ever spent Valentine together during their WGM stint?  I remember SR even celebrated her birthday alone (but LT/PJS sent his love and gift through a vidmessage) since the LT is gone on heavy schedules.

I just watch Episode 22 and I noticed that PJS was a little bit annoyed when they talked about wedding dress, check his expression at 0:13-0:16. I'm not sure which drama Sora was referring but when PJS told her he saw that drama she feels scared with him, by how he expressed the word " I saw it " really makes Sora feels worried with his jealousy

When I watch Dream High 2 the character and some scenes where almost taken from DC moment do you think PJS felt upset seeing those scenes done on the drama of Sora. Basically he wanted that memories to be shared by both ofthem and somehow seeing that drama and watching a scene that has similarities to them, I felt he thought Sora was not sincere in her actions to him since she also do the same scenes in her own drama. THe scenes which was almost the same with the DC moment was filmed when they were already on strike during February and those scenes that has tango and confession somehow might affect the feelings of PJS. This is my opinion only

We cannot deny the fact that PJS really put his true feelings in WGM and seeing the same scene in Sora's drama while they were on strike he might have felt that she also pretended her feelings in WGM. When  I watch the Dream High 2 you can see some of Sora's real character and that facial expression she is showing in drama might have put PJS in a dilemma that she was acting the same in WGM. Sora might have known it and that's why she knows that there will coldness from PJS side before they met. If you are in the shoe of PJS seeing the same scene in Sora's drama you will feel insecure about your feelings. Thinking that it was only for a show, PJS might not been able to understand Sora's situation in that drama since she is new she does not have the power to influence anyone in the production of DH2. Not like PJS when he had a concert he can give his opinion on having a proposal on stage that it is the big difference from both of them. Sora don't have the luxury to do that choice and besides I also thought in the firts few weeks of DH2 she will be paired with JinWoon but at the end she ended more with JB and that storyline was totally change during their WGM strike.

Now I felt that his awkwardness with Sora somehow affects on the drama she has done. He may have a point on that but he was not able to understand the view point of Sora and at their final episode he has said that he had been selfish not knowing that Sora was sincere. Cause when they met again he put a wall on it and tried not to be sweet to her afraid that she might re enact the same scene with him to another man.

Good thing Sora was able to handle him knowing thereal reason behind it and somehow her tears that was seen when she was being interviewed by WGM, the sadness he has kept inside knowing the reason of PJS coldness somehow becomes a tear for her and the only thing she can say was that her feeling of sadness is about giving something to him but somehow the reason might have been the frustration of PJS on her drama during their strike..

JB and Sora Tango

The proposal JB
That's why Sora tried her best not to cry to show PJS that she can be different from her drama in DH2 but since the ambience was really sad she cannot help not to cry..

gdara123 said:

I just watch Episode 22 and I noticed that PJS was a little bit annoyed when they talked about wedding dress, check his expression at 0:13-0:16. I'm not sure which drama Sora was referring but when PJS told her he saw that drama she feels scared with him, by how he expressed the word " I saw it " really makes Sora feels worried with his jealousy

When I watch Dream High 2 the character and some scenes where almost taken from DC moment do you think PJS felt upset seeing those scenes done on the drama of Sora. Basically he wanted that memories to be shared by both ofthem and somehow seeing that drama and watching a scene that has similarities to them, I felt he thought Sora was not sincere in her actions to him since she also do the same scenes in her own drama. THe scenes which was almost the same with the DC moment was filmed when they were already on strike during February and those scenes that has tango and confession somehow might affect the feelings of PJS. This is my opinion only

@viyra your right!! at first PJS was still smiling since he make fun of Sora regarding the wine drink she asked the old lady if it can make her drunk fast and PJS was still happy at that time but when she mentioned the drama PJS cannot hide the annoyance remembering the drama she was talking about and that drama I was referring somehow affects him and make him distant with Sora as you can see how he drew her wearing the wedding dress, we know that he is very childish and that his true feelings shows when her drew her wearing a dress and obviously the drawing is totally bad and seems like he is bit annoyed thinking of that drama and her wearing a short wedding dress, that was the reason he emphasize super mini mini dress to make it more different on her wedding dress in the drama. When I saw how PJS draw in white board while practicing the musical I think he knows how to drew well but since he was jealous of the drama she appeared somehow he drew her in a different way. Drawing refelects the person's thinking and emotional state thta's why most psychologist tried using the drawing as a tool to read the person's mind and his/ her emotional state.

Looking at Sora's drawing with PJS she has done the accurate appearance of him showing a bright face as what she see in him. Though they were discussing the wedding clothes she has draw him the actual clothes he was wearing , compared to what PJS has drawn from there you can see his true feelings to her. He even mess up the drawing for her and it looks to me that he is trying to erase something on her, possibility the image he saw on that drama irritates him and though he wanted to show her a nice drawing he cannot help but mess with it. In the final episode he has wished that he should have at least understand her in order for him to find out early her sincerity..

viyra said: gdara123 said: