[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest mywebfoot

@ice308 @kaiskloset sorry for freaking you guys out tonight. Them feels were too great, they rose up within me and I couldn't help it.

I ficced. *blush* 

:))

lennycsn said: Other favourites...gosh...last night, Sora was total gorgeous and goddess...

SoraRedCarpet121004P3.jpg

SoraRedCarpet121004P9.jpg

SoraRedCarpet121004P5.jpg

Sorry to cut your post...
For me this dress is so Sora.... BEAUTIFUL, CLASSY AND ELEGANT, with HIDDEN SEXINESS

Guest k_craze

lennycsn said: josan said: 2012100578187_2012100549521.jpgMove to step 4 pm in the Hall of Busan , Haeundae-gu, udon movie actor gangsora the opening of the 17th Busan International Film Festival red carpet events to attend this film festival, World and International Premier invitational side, 75 countries, 304 132 Introductionshift will be held 13 days Busan, 7 Theater 37 from its opening until Hankyung Rooms byeonseonghyeon reporter byun84@hankyung.com News Report and Press newsinfo@hankyung.com 

Guest VenyLoveDC

FD's i get this video on you tube , at 01.53 teukie saw that the camera is shooting them ,so he made The v sign!! it's too obvious PJS!!  ;))

Teuk gave his flower to TSL. And can u see flower and TSL banner in this pic? that flower is the one that teuk gave.@cre : @TSL08 on twitter.
proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj

Guest ice308

Lots of ladies to give the rose to but Leeteuk gave it to a TeukSora Lover? :x :x :x
Thanks @TSL08 for posting this. :)

TSL입니당~^^ ‏@TSL08

Teuk gave his flower to TSL. And can u see flower and TSL banner in this pic? that flower is the one that teuk gave. http://twitpic.com/b18y3l 

Hide photo 

I remember how FT said that Sora has three personality. With these three gowns I can see... she so stunningly beautiful. 8->

Guest ice308

Sora wearing a blue/black gown... sapphire blue gown... red gown.. all stunning!
Maybe even if she wears psychedelic neon colors, she'd still look great! :D 
*and blind us all too* :))

Guest crystalmyra

Hi Fellow FDs! 
I've been a silent lurker for quite some time now but I'm breaking my peace coz I can no longer contain my admiration and love for Baby Princess and Prince!
Sora-shi is so stunning and beautiful like everyone says tonight and last night! and of course, our Prince, Leeteuk is such an Adonis! Sssooo handsome!!!
Thanks for sharing the link. Wasn't able to catch the live streaming of BIFF. 
Hope Baby Princess is doing fine and the two were able to meet already. I can imagine how their cheeks ascend to heaven when their eyes meet!! :D

Sora wearing a blue/black gown... sapphire gown... red gown.. all stunning!

Maybe even if she wears psychedelic neon colors, she'd still look great! :D 

*and blind us all too* :))

No doubt that she'll look good with anything!!! With that figure and height with a good personality to boot..who wouldn't love her?

She hasn't changed yet?..I'm on my way home now and my battery's low..will come back in an hour..see yah later FD's..continue spazzing!!!

Guest ice308

crystalmyra

said:

Hi Fellow FDs! 
I've been a silent lurker for quite some time now but I'm breaking my peace coz I can no longer contain my admiration and love for Baby Princess and Prince!
Sora-shi is so stunning and beautiful like everyone says tonight and last night! and of course, our Prince, Leeteuk is such an Adonis! Sssooo handsome!!!
Thanks for sharing the link. Wasn't able to catch the live streaming of BIFF. 
Hope Baby Princess is doing fine and the two were able to meet already. I can imagine how their cheeks ascend to heaven when their eyes meet!! :D

Guest k_craze

LOL!! I just finished reading page 803, and our Park Jungsu must be really predictable that most of us predicted nosebleed!

What I love about Sora is that she can carry all sort of look, she can be a tomboy, next a high school girl, or a regal royalty or a sexy goddess, or pure beauty.