[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest zaij16

where are those photo taken? im watching the live streaming and all the artists are walking in a blue carpet? im confused.. sorry for asking this

So sexy her killer leg....

She's ready to BINGO !!!

Nose bleed....

I even don't know what is the right word to descibe her appearance...

Gorgeous...

Marvelous..

Stupendous...

Protentous..

Spectacular..

[-( [-( [-(

*mouth wide open

Omo... Omo...OMO!!!

98274181.jpg
86345798.jpg
13579598.jpg
The first three pictures:cr: http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=16738&idxType=News&trendKeyword=
Leeteuk looks so handsome with his new hair style gelled back  ♥
He did the V-sign too
183522_473559099331199_1191117987_n.jpg
NewPicture1-1.jpg
Cr: @lennycsni'm sorry ^^ but really i see it while watching, i just jump to happiness and i forget to do a cap of this moment..
I'm soo HAPPY
Super Junior getting interviewed:Leeteuk says, "I′m so happy to be at the festival as someone who loves movies"

Guest lennycsn

@ChoonHee21 Omo..I didnt notice when I edit the pics until you mention it. haha...looks like we capture the same moment then. :D

omigod! unni..@mywebfoot

i almost had a panic attack  reading your tweet...wwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaah silly me:(good thing there's LOL in the end of misseika's retweet . almost believed it....:) LOL

mywebfoot ‏@mywebfoot[newsbreak] emergency services and extra blood sent to revive collapsed *dead* leader of idol group at BIFF event. :DExpand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite

omooooooo im still trembling.... gotta get rid of this coffee for tonight while waiting for teuk waaaaaaaaaaaah

Looking how sexy looking SORA is..PJS will probably have a heart attack!! Yesterday she showed us a picture of ELEGANCE and today she of course have that elegance but she was oozing with SEXINESS!! And like @k_craze said before Sora is an angel with a devilish body.. I'm sure WOLF-TEUK will come out and Sora will want to get caught..=))