[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest koreanway88

What can we say FD's ....  she's wearing a blue gown....  DAEBAK!    It's the sign we are looking for...  She may not speak...  but she is making a statement!!!!

Guest lennycsn

These 2 pics are my favourite. Small gesture of pulling her hair back but blow me away.
tumblr_mbf08ykmfX1rcsj9no2_500.jpg

tumblr_mbf08ykmfX1rcsj9no1_500.jpg

pics credit to owner.

Yesterday she was black goddess or perhaps princess, today she is SEXY  goddess.

I want to hug Kang Sora stylist for making her look like a goddess...I guess she listen pretty well with Leeteuk compliment to her.

She was called goddess by Leeteuk

1.when she was wearing a long black dress with slit during their tango costume

2. when she wore the white long gown with her hair curly and long ..

I wonder what will be LT reaction when she see her tonight wearing this dress in blue sapphire..with her long curly hair that enhances her long gown with a slit..

Now that I look at her she brings out the memories where LT told her that she was a goddess..Did she recorded it and decided to try it in BUsan for his prince admiration..No wonder even LT is tired from thailand his face is glowing in the airport I guess he was anticipating her princess tonight..

Guest malonowa

Sora knows that LT loves her legs, because he said that he finds her sexy when she wears short skirts (Christmas Special episode)
So when he sees her there will be no chance of him looking elsewhere tonight!

You go girl!

Thanks @lennycsn for the pictures! She mesmerizing! In an interview last time, she said she was thinking of Lee Teuk Oppa that's why she wore a blue gown. She is wearing blue again so that means she's thinking of that same person again?  What makes it more interesting is that they're in the same place right now, Busan- a place which is special for both of them. I hope they'll create more beautiful memories there.For live streaming here's the link !! http://global.mnet.com/video/live_casting_view.m?seq=58&langCd=KOR

Guest lennycsn

Lhej said: Thanks @lennycsn for the pictures! She mesmerizing! In an interview last time, she said she was thinking of Lee Teuk Oppa that's why she wore a blue gown. She is wearing blue again so that means she's thinking of that same person again?  What makes it more interesting is that they're in the same place right now, Busan- a place which is special for both of them. I hope they'll create more beautiful memories there.For live streaming here's the link !! http://global.mnet.com/video/live_casting_view.m?seq=58&langCd=KOR

omigod! unni..@mywebfoot
i almost had a panic attack  reading your tweet...wwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaah silly me:(good thing there's LOL in the end of misseika's retweet . almost believed it....:) LOL

mywebfoot ‏@mywebfoot

[newsbreak] emergency services and extra blood sent to revive collapsed *dead* leader of idol group at BIFF event. :D

Expand 

gotta go join weekly fam dinner aisssssssssssh duty first dear pretty FDs..be back later tonight. hope we have pics of our teukie by then... and hopefully with him and Sora together now :::) happiness!
anyways... thanks for all the updates @lennycsn, @Lhej @mywebfoot. super thanks @missEika @ twitter and welcome hug unni! @malonowa miss LOLing with your funny posts...
gotta go. fam and dinner's waiting. ciao. FD let's not loose hope of TeukSo reunion, fighting!
this is the last twit update of teuk's sujuRT @zhozokim: So tonight.. Siwon, Teuk, Yeye, Kyu and Hae will be in Haeundae White Beach for BIFF Blue Carpet at 8:30PM (KST) (cr:EverlastinFann)

think im not getting sleep tonight. again. with Teuk and Sora there plus my Yeye aiishhhh daebak ! kekeke

Guest lennycsn

94f12c2ac65c1038deb1c449b2119313b27e898b

I can't help but having this tune in my head.." Tonight I celebrate my love with you.." hehehe...you ladies continue sing it in your head..last pic

from me. Period.

[EDIT}] @huey exactly..it is nosebleed....

Knowing Leeteuk he would have check  this by now on his phone Sora's 2 gowns on the event..His cheeks are definitely ascending right now..He might also been showing her pictures to other Super Junior about her wife in Busan..Remember last year as soon as he finished the fan sign he check his phone to see Sora in BIFF

kaiskloset said: gotta go join weekly fam dinner aisssssssssssh duty first dear pretty FDs..be back later tonight. hope we have pics of our teukie by then... and hopefully with him and Sora together now :::) happiness!
anyways... thanks for all the updates @lennycsn, @Lhej @mywebfoot. super thanks @missEika @ twitter and welcome hug unni! @malonowa miss LOLing with your funny posts...
gotta go. fam and dinner's waiting. ciao. FD let's not loose hope of TeukSo reunion, fighting!
this is the last twit update of teuk's sujuRT @zhozokim: So tonight.. Siwon, Teuk, Yeye, Kyu and Hae will be in Haeundae White Beach for BIFF Blue Carpet at 8:30PM (KST) (cr:EverlastinFann)

think im not getting sleep tonight. again. with Teuk and Sora there plus my Yeye aiishhhh daebak ! kekeke

More!

She looks like a Greek Goddess to me!

pics credit to owners.

Sorry if it is not clear. Just for some preview. Later you ladies just post the individual pic.

Try click here for clearer images

I'm on mobile but I can still clearly see the pictures.. how can she be more beautiful than yesterday?!!! She's drop dead

GORGEOUS!!! Just like what WGM MC's said before when they were fitting the dresses.. PARK JUNGSU will surely have double nosebleed!! =)) with those killer long legs!!!woahhh..he can't look anywhere else now..

I'm on a training but I can't keep away from this thread..I don't wanna miss the fun!! :D

Knowing Leeteuk he would have check  this by now on his phone Sora's 2 gowns on the event..His cheeks are definitely ascending right now..He might also been showing her pictures to other Super Junior about her wife in Busan..Remember last year as soon as he finished the fan sign he check his phone to see Sora in BIFF

I really wanna see Leeteuk as well, I don't really wanna raise my hope up in seeing them standing or sitting together but only knowing that they are at the same event makes me happy..although my delusional self is badly asking to see them together.. I trust they have something deep and support them if they wanna keep it secret after all they have a way of giving us hints to know their real score..

By the way, thanks for liking my video, I wasn't really happy about it but I'll practice to make something better..#becauseofteukso I'm learning a lot and made me do things I never do..I only learned it yesterday so it's unsatisfactory.. :D