[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

shymaldita28 said:

Looking at these 2 pictures on the same event you can see some difference..The glow was missingBusan 2011 eventhough she was tired filming on the same day her eyes were glowing and her smile since leeteuk has brought her in the airportBusan 2012 Though she had a beautiful gown and she looks like a goddess, you can see the sadness on her eyes and the way she smiled..As the saying goes " The eyes are the windows of your soul " It cannot hide the feelings inside..Our princess is sad since Leeteuk was in thailand today and nobody was able to bring her to the airport in the same day like this last year..Leeteuk oppa really gives her happiness and it shows with her..Sora is a very natural and transparent person where you can see right through her if she is sad, happy, nervous or missing some one...

I was going to post these two pics as well to note the difference  but you beat me to it..:D

maybe she was just sad that Leeteuk is not with her? We can't really tell, with all the recent events and news that's going on mostly about his enlistment....  I guess she can't help but to be sad about it.. and whilst she's at the red carpet, her other half is having his final concert in Thailand..all the more reason to be sad.. I am sad myself.. :(

anyway..we'll wait for more updates..I'm trying to stalk baidu though it's hard since I can't read Chinese..

Õo°˚˚ºoOOOoº°˚˚°ºÕ

Soo sad to looking those eyes... We now the medicine to make those eyes glowing. :D:D

Sora-ssi, the next 2 years maybe u will having a difficult times but u have to know that your fans (one of them is me) will support u always..

I think our Sora need our dimple hug >:D<>:D< >:D<

Guest meridiansuci

kaiskloset said:

TeukSora BIFF watch: day2

Still waiting our TeukSo reunion @ the red/blue carpet kekeke...

teukie's now in Busan 

:Dcr all pics via twitter
Vie~ ‏@yv_3424

sooo!♥ RT @MINGs_wife: so handsome my leader-nim.. RT@SJFever: 121005 Leeteuk at Busan Airport :) [cr: leeteukfamily]http://pic.twitter.com/LjCxPwad

Hide photo 

Guest LuCyJuNg

our love Sora ssi waving at the airport...actually, im looking for the bracelet, but none.. oh well.. i bet the rose was the accessory.. *delusional Me...credits: FB559585_338047356290850_120775571_n.jpg

Guest fateukso

:x 이특 우리 왕자님 really looks good with black hair! Looking forward to the blue carpet event.. and I agree that the rose our baby princess is holding is intriguing!!

This pic is so stunning. If you look at the people, they are all watching her. And that is the mark of a true celebrity.  In here, she looks really like a princess and the people are waiting for her to do her next move, like a royal blood waiting for her to give an order.

2012100578187_2012100549521.jpgMove to step 4 pm in the Hall of Busan , Haeundae-gu, udon movie actor gangsora the opening of the 17th Busan International Film Festival red carpet events to attend this film festival, World and International Premier invitational side, 75 countries, 304 132 Introductionshift will be held 13 days Busan, 7 Theater 37 from its opening until Hankyung Rooms byeonseonghyeon reporter byun84@hankyung.com News Report and Press newsinfo@hankyung.com 

Guest fateukso

LuCyJuNg

wrote:

»

our love Sora ssi waving at the airport...actually, im looking for the bracelet, but none.. oh well.. i bet the rose was the accessory.. *delusional Me...credits: FB

Guest lennycsn

josan said: 2012100578187_2012100549521.jpgMove to step 4 pm in the Hall of Busan , Haeundae-gu, udon movie actor gangsora the opening of the 17th Busan International Film Festival red carpet events to attend this film festival, World and International Premier invitational side, 75 countries, 304 132 Introductionshift will be held 13 days Busan, 7 Theater 37 from its opening until Hankyung Rooms byeonseonghyeon reporter byun84@hankyung.com News Report and Press newsinfo@hankyung.com 

LuCyJuNg said: OMO!! im speechless... literally a GODDESS  sent from heaven for our PJS.. Black! all black.. last year white?? hhmmmm... A4W1eigCMAAf7U1.jpg
she is really gorgeous!! from the airport of what is totally the opposite then THIS!.. 
@playerkbd than for sharing the video.. lovely.. and the red rose?? why?? *thinking....

LeeTeuk's smile - that smile is quite evident - he is hoping to see someone special at a very memorable place.

Should I anticipate?  I would just believe that since they are in the same place and both have cellphones with them, they would be able to find a way to see each other - even secretly.  Two Fighting Juniors are on guard - DongHae and KyuHyun.

I won't be sad if there is no news of them getting together - I would believe they were able to get together.  It really is impossible not to.

Guest lennycsn

josan said: image

This pic is so stunning. If you look at the people, they are all watching her. And that is the mark of a true celebrity.  In here, she looks really like a princess and the people are waiting for her to do her next move, like a royal blood waiting for her to give an order.

Guest fateukso

LeeTeuk's smile - that smile is quite evident - he is hoping to see someone special at a very memorable place.Should I anticipate?  I would just believe that since they are in the same place and both have cellphones with them' date=' they would be able to find a way to see each other - even secretly.  Two Fighting Juniors are on guard - DongHae and KyuHyun.I won't be sad if there is no news of them getting together - I would believe they were able to get together.  It really is impossible not to.[/quote']

@viyra agreed! Teukie is a ninja.. although seeing them together would be awesome ^_^

while waiting for more updates about uri Dimple couple.. I just wanna share my very own FMV of them..this is my first time doing it, an amateur so please bear with me..it didn't turn out the way I wanted it but I tried.. :(
The song is kinda upbeat but I love the lyrics..
Sparks by Coverdrive..
I love this part..
Nothing needed to sayWe got nothing to proveThe world doesn't matter, when I'm with youWe got no games to playSo we got no rulesThe world doesn't matter when you're here..
here it is..I'm open for any suggestions on how I can improve..;;)
http://youtu.be/BgaYQh-MP9c

Guest dilarizn

pinnavinna said: dilarizn said: 10637451.jpg

sexy, pretty and simple... she's ready to bingo!

OMG... Sora looks so elegant and gorgeous!
  ^:)^
now Teukie has to download many pictures on his flight back to Busan before meeting his REAL Baby Princess! kkk. ^^

Guest aomesamael

I  saw too many "V" sign of our beloved  Prince with my other  beloved Yesung beside him and Sungmin too, you know  hwat i mean??

Like in the last presentation of spy in tv, where PJS (yes PJS because he was very shy infront of camera)  said that he  to trye to make "V" and double "V" sign, remember???
and yesung tried to  imitate him.
Yes the day  when he was posting a lot in twitter, the day after Sora returns from EUA, when PJS received her in airport,  and for this he has sleepy face during the recording of this show.

For those facts I think

that YeYe and Sungmin are the matchmakers, for one side Minnie pushing  Sora to be bolder and for the other side Yesung giving courage and securityto our PJS.

what do you think???.

I'm right or wrong

I'm too excited and amazed with the DC lately, but since we don't see signs of life from PJS, I try to find signs in his brothers and friends, do not you do the same?

And as  Sora side I don't know much about it, is the reason i don't talk about it, I investigate with which I am most familiar like SUJU.

I have lately been very aware of all the possible signs but I'm still in diapers to be a good researcher.

Hi Dimple Fightings!!!

We love and support  Dimple Couple!!!

:)) :)>- :-? :(:(