[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest pinnavinna

WooHooo.... I take a day off today, i have 5 page to read, lots of posts to quotes, give badges  Many Sora's Picture to adore and a blue carpet moments to anticipate 
Let's  Go....\:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Guest pinnavinna

kika8

said:

(suju visit Kang In)

If super junior had visited dimple house maybe something had happened hehehehe ( all taking pictures).

Just for fun!

Really, Sora and Teuk are lovely when they are alone. And Teuk prefers that kekeke

cr: super junior tumblr 

Guest pinnavinna

lennycsn said:

kika8

wrote:

»

(suju visit Kang In)<br />

If super junior had visited dimple house maybe something had happened hehehehe>>> all taking pictures<br />

cr: super junior tumblr 

@Hanyi - I'm glad you said something again; this intruder, the more you ignore her, the more she gets aggressive and tries to find more ways to get our attention.  She did get my attention - again - so I wasn't really letting it go.  I don't know what kind of language she understands but seems like she don't understand English  - but I won't dare blurt in here my national language just to get back at her.  With the attitude she has, I wonder what kind of upbringing she had - what kind of family she came from, etc.  I really didn't want to include families with this kind of situation but I do and I will if I have to.  The next time would be as sharp as a newly-sharpened knife.

Now back to the good stuff!  I mentioned earlier that Sora was quite gloomy when i saw her pic at the airport; and it was more evident when she was at the red carpet.  Behind that smile you can see some sadness.  There are times when I feel so sad for our Dimple Couple - how they were deprived of their chances of getting closer than they should have because of the kind of schedules they have.  It pains me a lot how they must be sacrificing deep inside.  But I try to overcome that sadness with the happiness I feel knowing how they have become - it has made a big impact on me.

BTW, thank you for sharing that interview (big thank you, sorry for not mentioning your name - soompi acting up on me).  The more she talks, the more I admire the kind of person she is.  I love her outlook in life.  I agree, if LeeTeuk/Park JungSoo let this woman go, he would be the biggest loser.  But I know these two are very attentive and they take notes - so I'm sure they remember (they both remembered it in episode 25) what the FT said about them.

Guest LuCyJuNg

OMO!! im speechless... literally a GODDESS  sent from heaven for our PJS.. Black! all black.. last year white?? hhmmmm... A4W1eigCMAAf7U1.jpg
she is really gorgeous!! from the airport of what is totally the opposite then THIS!.. 
@playerkbd than for sharing the video.. lovely.. and the red rose?? why?? *thinking....

Guest pinnavinna

To All FDs i know it's hard to ignore the intruder. since the intruder is trying to attack our Dimple Couple. and as ussual we put our heart and soul to defend our DC.  But i have request, when you give the comment do not quotes the picture. see it only one time is enough, we don't need to see it over and over again at other pages...you all with me on this right FD? :)
and my take on the intruder is
NO.. it couldn't change what i feel for FD, and my believe on their true relationshipNO..i won't compare which one is more beautiful among the girls. by attacking the girls and compare them to sora. cause for me they have their own beauty.YES...i feel pity for someone who trapped in the past and show to the world in order to catch people's attention. i have a gift for you...a time machine .....Please use it well dear !

@viyra I came here once in a blue moon but every time I am here something ridiculous made me write something.  Since I have sworn to be the love guard of Dimple Couple, I will do my work.  But don't get me wrong, I am here to defend all stupid accusations but not to entertain someone or babysit him/her.

I didn't think Sora was gloomy last night.  Her facial expression just matched her gown.  She gave me the impression or feeling of a cool, sexy spy or princess (bearing the same quality of Ha Jiwon).  The white dress she wore last year gave people a lively, vivid image so her bright smile made her just like a fairy.  This year with this elegant and mature gown I don't think putting on a very bright smile would match the design concept of the dress.  Check out photos of real royal families and compare Sora's expressions with those real queens and princessess, you will find their smiles are the same - cool, elegant and with a bit of mysteric feel.

I think Sora did a very good job last night.  This year she attended as an audience because she didn't have any movie nominated for the awards (I hope My Paparazzi would be nominated next year).  If she caught too much attention, this would push her to the risk of being a vase who only bears a pretty appearance.  Also, everyone knows Sora for her sunny character (both adjective "sunny" and movie SUNNY).  It is time for her to try something new in order to develop into a holistic actress.

Guest pinnavinna

sqd66 said:

Here are some pics of Sora at BIFF..My favorite actress Yoonji aka Kangins WGM partner was there looking beautiful as well

If Sora's dress was white it would be a traditional wedding dress..she's a princess for sure..I also included the airport fashion pic everyones is talking about...big striped shirt...honestly that shirt would be big on Leeteuk too..must just be style.

Credit:daum and as tagged 

201210041522774459_506d2b7ce3020.jpg

Guest pinnavinna

dilarizn said: 10637451.jpg

sexy, pretty and simple... she's ready to bingo!

OMG... Sora looks so elegant and gorgeous!
  ^:)^
now Teukie has to download many pictures on his flight back to Busan before meeting his REAL Baby Princess! kkk. ^^

LeeTeuk said he never dated co-celebrities - but he did like one before but never dated her - SM trainee Dana; and LT was so young then.

Anyway, when the last episode aired and we were all boohooing because our adorable couple were too, I thought, Sora's mom would probably be crying too  And sure enough, Sora said her mother cried, along with some people close to her. 

So, anybody want to argue about them communicating after the last episode?  Sora is a very straightforward honest individual - she says what she wants - not carelessly - she's smart and she makes sure noone is hurt with her words.  So they are not just communicating through twitter - they are actually communicating.  Should I say their twitter communications are for us, DC/TeukSo Lovers? - giving us some sort of a hint?

TeukSora BIFF watch: day2

Still waiting our TeukSo reunion @ the red/blue carpet kekeke...

teukie's now in Busan 

:Dcr all pics via twitter
Vie~ ‏@yv_3424

sooo!♥ RT @MINGs_wife: so handsome my leader-nim.. RT@SJFever: 121005 Leeteuk at Busan Airport :) [cr: leeteukfamily]http://pic.twitter.com/LjCxPwad

Hide photo 

kaiskloset said:

teukie's now in Busan 

:Dvia twitter
Vie~ ‏@yv_3424

sooo!♥ RT @MINGs_wife: so handsome my leader-nim.. RT@SJFever: 121005 Leeteuk at Busan Airport :) [cr: leeteukfamily]http://pic.twitter.com/LjCxPwad

Hide photo 

suju / teukie's  sked:

cr via twitter vna030288 ‏@Im_Vinnaoktavia

RT @ELF_thoughtsLeeteuk Yesung Donghae & Kyuhyun will go to Haeundae White beach to walk the blue carpet for Busan film festival at 8:30PM

Expand 

Guest LuCyJuNg

wohoo!!.. LT arrives at Busan!<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P
now waiting for the Blue Carpet... 
thank you guys for the pics and videos and analysations.. im sorry for not mentioning your names... i applaud for all your posts!! *virtual hugs..
looking forward for more...
im so sorry i don't have any informations to add on for now.. i'm just lurking and giving out some badges...
take care FDs!! 
BTW, i fell for Kang Sora ssi's beauty too... lovely!!  who wouldn't??:x :x :x

Guest pinnavinna

My Favourite Angle of Sora's Red carpet last night (taken from @lennycsn  and Posts, you don't mind if i borrow it, right dear?)  :D 
It's like  telling us that she's born to become Diva in movie industry and to live under the spotlight :D lennycsn said: Other favourites...gosh...last night, Sora was total gorgeous and goddess...

SoraRedCarpet121004P3.jpg

lennycsn said:

Guest pinnavinna

kaiskloset

said:

teukie's now in Busan 

Vie~ ‏@yv_3424

Hide photo

[list]

[*] Reply [*] Retweet [*] FavoriteBy 중국이특가족 @leeteukfamily · Powered by Photobucket @Umiie__ ‏@DUCKKOMMING

RT Teukflower: 121005 Busan Gimhae airport Leeteuk cr.HirokyuJhttp://twitpic.com/b12zne

Hide photo

[list]

[*] Reply [*] Retweet [*] Favorite

By 

TeukFlower @Teukflower

twitpic-camera-icon_normal.pngTwitPic @TwitPic 

· 

FollowTeukFlower ‏@Teukflower

121005 Busan Gimhae airport Leeteuk cr.BunnyToonshttp://twitpic.com/b13rof

Hide photo

[list]

[*] Reply [*] Retweet [*] Favorite

kaiskloset

said:

teukie's now in Busan 

Vie~ ‏@yv_3424

Hide photo

[list]

[*] Reply [*] Retweet [*] FavoriteEmbedded image permalinkBy 중국이특가족 @leeteukfamily · Powered by Photobucket @Umiie__ ‏@DUCKKOMMING

RT Teukflower: 121005 Busan Gimhae airport Leeteuk cr.HirokyuJhttp://twitpic.com/b12zne

Hide photo

[list]

[*] Reply [*] Retweet [*] FavoriteEmbedded image permalink

By 

TeukFlower @Teukflower

twitpic-camera-icon_normal.pngTwitPic @TwitPic 

· 

FollowTeukFlower ‏@Teukflower

121005 Busan Gimhae airport Leeteuk cr.BunnyToonshttp://twitpic.com/b13rof

Hide photo

[list]

[*] Reply [*] Retweet [*] FavoriteEmbedded image permalink