[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest pinnavinna

felv1329 said:

actually is teukie really playboy? or not? this make me angry this was when he filming hello baby

he actually filming we got married and hello baby at the same time, i dont know if someone already share it or post it,

and when someone ask him,

this was the video

hello baby ep 11 part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO9OyFQ6F18

@felv1329 and FD!!! that HB episode is actually a VERY GOOD EPISODE FOR US TEUKSORA SHIPPERS! We already have talked about that episode! have you watched it? in the screencap when teukie says Bora was pretty he was so coolly and impassible it is clear he is being kind but not emotionally involved! it was such an amazing contrast from WGM blackroom scenes! Teukie in WGM inteview is always different, more involved and genuinely shy!

In that same episode of Hello Baby, one of the fake wives said he has another wife in WGM, and he change expression!! he became shy

it's a relieve that "she" on the sentence is reffering to SORA...

i have a big grin afterward. butterfly in my tummy is stronger than just a crush. and the way he is blushing....kyaaaa...clearly the shyness is originally from WGM :D

happy dimple day by the way...after you all watch streaming, please hurry back here, write some review. i don't mind with spoiler :-*

Guest felv1329

have you seen LT post on twitvid? some of the video was ELF video that he take, but one of the video was kis the rain. kkkk what do you think? about this video, go to LT profile he post video when he fansigning.

Good Morning everyone... It's Saturday, means only few hours to go to our lovely DC...Please keep up positive, although there's a negative comment here... Let's enjoys some moment of our DC...
About LT "V singn", I realize also that he did it everytime he was on stage lately. I realize also like @Sammya said before WGM, he not used to this signal. He start doing a lot of V sign after the strike episode, actually after Nami trips, and not only LT, Sora also do a lot of "V sign" everytime she's doing fan meeting, or in her break between her shooting schedule. So I compleatly believe, that V sign is something important for both of them, even a kid know that (remember a girl in the swimming pool who said V when she saw this lovely couple)
Btw, @xianlie90 I really love your fanart and greeting from Indonesia also..
*Keep fighting DC lovers and Happy Dimple Day"

>:D<

Guest lavendermini

(my last post here)
I really just left my opinions here so we can discuss or something but instead I got ignored and basically talked about as "some people"  or "a negative comment" lol.
You guys are TOO positive lol JKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJK
I am truly sorry if my comments hurt you all. I understand how you feel now.

Peace and Love!

"Leeteuk will not recording SJ with Shinhwa it has other commitments and it is not known which members will write."
What are these commitments? Sora will be included? :D

sorry that i willl post once a day..lets us .enjoy today TEUKSO COUPLE TIME
[Dimple Couple 1st year anniversary - Rice Wreaths Project]

Our lovely Dimple Couple's 1st year anniversary is coming soon.
We are organizing a rice wreath project to celebrate Dimple Couple’s 1st year anniversary.

What is a rice wreath? Quote from allkpop news: 
http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/rice-wreaths-indicate-hat-k-pop-fandoms-are-becoming-more-mature

“These days, Korean fandoms send ‘rice wreaths’ instead of customary flower bouquets
to a celebrity’s event (concert, musical, or press conference) in order to show their support
for their favorite stars.”
“While the messages drew much amusement, the general public seems to approve of this new
show of dedication, as it displays a more mature fandom culture. Fans are not only supporting
their favorite star, but they’re also helping out rice farmers and people in need with their
donations. Thus, sending just one rice wreath to express love for a celebrity is also a mark of being socially conscious.”

That means the rice will be donated to a charity organization under Lee Teuk & Sora’s name.
The rice will bedonated as “Rice of Charity” to a charity organization in need, which will be decided
soon. You can visit this website http://dreame.co.kr/en/ for more detail about rice wreaths.

Now, we would like to invite all Dimple Couple fans to join this project and show your love and support to our Dimple Couple.
According to the website of Dreame, 20kg of rice wreath worths USD 55. We hope to donate 500kg of rice, which will cost about USD 1321. All the donors’ names and countries will be displayed on the carboard.

The maximum quantity each individual fan can donate will be 1 pack of 20kg of rice,
which cost USD55.
Or you may invite your friends to pool the donation of 1 pack.
(Please note that the abovementioned USD55/20kg has not include paypal or bank surcharges)

Deadline for donation: 11:59pm (KST) on 15th September 2012
(But the deadline may be adjusted, depends on exact date of Lee Teuk's enlistment)

Let's do it! We are waiting for you! Please contact us for donation or enquiries now!
e-mail: teuksoraworldwide@gmail.com
twitter: @HeleChui / @peishi0408

Our Paypal account for collecting the donation of the rice wreaths is peishi0408@gmail.com
(Please send e-mail to teuksoraworldwide@gmail.com with "your name, amount, country name & capture the receipt" after you have transferred the donation to us)

And we will announce the details of the contact persons of individual participating countries for fans who do not have paypal accounts.
Fans may then contact these helpers for the submission of donation.

If you have any problem, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Thank you very much.

P.S. As the exact date of Lee Teuk's enlistment is still not confirmed,
we can only try our best endeavour to send the rice wreaths before Lee Teuk's enlistment.

Best Regards,
HeleChui / PeiShi

TeukSora Worldwide

Guest luvkdramas

To all fellow fighting DC why not just post positive comments nowadays especially since soon our DC couples are going to end.  We all know that this forum was created TO GIVE HAPPINESS TO DC LOVERS right. True that we gets delusional and so attached to our couple that we keep on dreaming that all of this would one day come true ( i think it's there already, 100%?!!!!) but still we know that there is a small chance that it could go the other way and yet we don't usually voice that out because all we want is to be happy in our DC world. We are rational people that sometimes really gets delusional and so what? this is what makes us happy and this forum lively.....No matter what we say about our DC couples there will always be someone to not agree with us and would keep on giving negative remarks but still we just ignore them because there are more people here in these forum who believes in our couple and loves our couple whether we are being delusional or not WE ONLY BELIEVE WHAT WE WANT TO BELIEVE and that's what makes us happy.  
@lavendermini - I think one negative comment is enough, respect what the people here believes in besides no one invited us to come here, we joined this forum because we saw something towards our DC couple and believed in that something. For me in my opinion posting continuous negative remarks means that you don't really believe in the couple, then out of respect to everybody and so as not to hurt other peoples feelings just stop giving posts and quietly leave the forum, I'm sure that if they do the same thing to you keep on giving bad comments, you would also feel hurt.  Sorry if these may offend you.  
I know I said ignore but I just want to share what my opinion and what I feel and for other people out there to know what a negative remark could do esp now that we really have a short time with our DC couples.
On happier thoughts, coz this is what it should be here!!!He really seems to be doing a lot of V signs lately and looking really happy when he smiles.  He has a different aura, his like emitting positive vibes.......(sign of being in love?!!!!!) :x :x :x 

:x :x 8-} 8-} 8-} :o)

Guest malonowa

Happy Dimples Day all!

0407d77a.png

According to the picture released for today's episode it looks like the she-wolf will be on the prowl ....
(hihihi - anticipating!!!)

Looking forward to today's episode.. the hammock will give them a lot of skinship because they don't have any choice but to sit/lie down very close. :D
Anyway, does anyone know of another streaming site? ionair became showboom and you have to pay to watch shows now. :(

Guest aomesamael

Hi everyone I´m new here, i´m  mexican girl who have DC adiction, and i have only one or two weeks reading the post of this blog but i´m little shy for give my post, but today i became brave and create my account because i can´t stay quiet whit my thoughts about this cuople.

They are so sweet and I see the change in Sora since the episode 22 (if i´m not wrong) where she was very happy since the beginning, and Teuk very shy, but  Teuki change  in Nami episode, i felt like if he had his confidence again.

But the things is that I don´t know if some of you can realize that Sora looks the hands of Teuki lately, looking well I saw to many signs that thay are in love, maybe  if they aren´t in relationship is for fear or I don´t know but is obvious is behavior, like teenagers.

BTG  in the music bank LT did"V" sign trhee times: 0:17 ; 1:22 and 3:11.

And every time he did he had a huge smile.  And yes in the last performances he did the "V" sign and again  all the times he had huge smile.

I know maybe is late for post, but i don´t care i have  the courage at least once. And maybe until WGM finish.

I´m very excited !!

Maybe  tomorrow with more calm can post something more decent. Sorry if my english is poor, I traid the best.

i am so looking forward for today episode.....
so envy with DC couple...

will leeteuk use special coupon from sora????
ahahahahhahahaha

i can't waittttttttttttttttt..

==HAPPY DIMPLE COUPLE DAY==

If I may comment on Leeteuk's ring on HB,

Don't you think he tries to make Sora jealous.LOL.

So, she will keeping eye on him^^

You can see a huge difference on HB and WGM. The Awkwardness, comfortable level, private distance, nervousness and shyness. Just like Sora said: He likes women. LOL.

Somehow, I do believe what fortune teller said : This Guy can't cheat on you.
Look carefully how Mr. Fortune Teller expression when saying this. Heads down and no smile.
Seriously Saying.

Don't worry Guys, LET HATERS HATE, LET DOUBTERS DOUBT just like @mywebfoot say and let us enjoy the rest episodes we have. These two people are in love and relationship. I've confidence on this^^.

For mother and sister's case, I prefer Sora meet them privately and not for broadcast.
Somehow, I sometimes feel that Family is very important matter for Teukie, and he might prepare some big effort for introducing sora to his family. Sorry for delusional a bit.

Can't wait to watch Our Couple and Read all your analysis:)

Happy Dimple Day, Fighting!!!!!!