[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

[Dimple Couple 1st year anniversary - Rice Wreaths Project]

Our lovely Dimple Couple's 1st year anniversary is coming soon.
We are organizing a rice wreath project to celebrate Dimple Couple’s 1st year anniversary.

What is a rice wreath? Quote from allkpop news: 
http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/rice-wreaths-indicate-hat-k-pop-fandoms-are-becoming-more-mature

“These days, Korean fandoms send ‘rice wreaths’ instead of customary flower bouquets
to a celebrity’s event (concert, musical, or press conference) in order to show their support
for their favorite stars.”
“While the messages drew much amusement, the general public seems to approve of this new
show of dedication, as it displays a more mature fandom culture. Fans are not only supporting
their favorite star, but they’re also helping out rice farmers and people in need with their
donations. Thus, sending just one rice wreath to express love for a celebrity is also a mark of being socially conscious.”

That means the rice will be donated to a charity organization under Lee Teuk & Sora’s name.
The rice will bedonated as “Rice of Charity” to a charity organization in need, which will be decided
soon. You can visit this website http://dreame.co.kr/en/ for more detail about rice wreaths.

Now, we would like to invite all Dimple Couple fans to join this project and show your love and support to our Dimple Couple.
According to the website of Dreame, 20kg of rice wreath worths USD 55. We hope to donate 500kg of rice, which will cost about USD 1321. All the donors’ names and countries will be displayed on the carboard.

The maximum quantity each individual fan can donate will be 1 pack of 20kg of rice,
which cost USD55.
Or you may invite your friends to pool the donation of 1 pack.
(Please note that the abovementioned USD55/20kg has not include paypal or bank surcharges)

Deadline for donation: 11:59pm (KST) on 15th September 2012
(But the deadline may be adjusted, depends on exact date of Lee Teuk's enlistment)

Let's do it! We are waiting for you! Please contact us for donation or enquiries now!
e-mail: teuksoraworldwide@gmail.com
twitter: @HeleChui / @peishi0408

Our Paypal account for collecting the donation of the rice wreaths is peishi0408@gmail.com
(Please send e-mail to teuksoraworldwide@gmail.com with "your name, amount, country name & capture the receipt" after you have transferred the donation to us)

And we will announce the details of the contact persons of individual participating countries for fans who do not have paypal accounts.
Fans may then contact these helpers for the submission of donation.

If you have any problem, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Thank you very much.

P.S. As the exact date of Lee Teuk's enlistment is still not confirmed,
we can only try our best endeavour to send the rice wreaths before Lee Teuk's enlistment.

Best Regards,
HeleChui / PeiShi

TeukSora Worldwide

Guest iamahlyzza

felv1329 said:actually is teukie really playboy? or not? this make me angry this was when he filming hello baby he actually filming we got married and hello baby at the same time, i dont know if someone already share it or post it, 

Guest lavendermini

I like how even though I have voiced my unpopular opinion here a couple times, none of you have told me to GTFO (well at least not DIRECTLY lol). You see I am not a hater but  simply just a shipper who is refraining from getting their hopes up high. I try to be as rational as possible. :D

A couple times when Leeteuk hugged Sora he did some pats on her back and it just now reminded me of this lol

tumblr_m6ge1005rj1r30equ.gif

Yeah yeah yeah I know it's not the same but I just thought this was funny 

@felv1329 - Hello Baby has scripts - and I believe there are mothers with one father (with MBLAQ - all were the fathers) - I never watched it so i would not know much.  But the one who went out of sync was Hyorin when she busted LeeTeuk about getting butterflies in his stomach every time he sees her - SO WHY WORRY?

@lallinachan - LeeTeuk was trying to put the ring back in Sora's hand - @lazyme2day made a gif of that scene a few pages back.

A few more days/weeks for us to see them so please let us all think positive about this couple.  None of them have mentioned anything about them separating soon (on or off camera) so let us just wait until they say something.

@lavendermini - sometimes it is best to keep your opinion to yourself so as not to be misunderstood; if you are a shipper then those words shouldn't come out - especially in this shipper's house.  Everyone is welcome to post but even tho' we always say everyone is entitled to their own opinion, the negative affects the positive.  What you stated before was not as blunt as the INTRUDER who came several times.  We all learned that the negatives won't let us down - so we kind of ignore them. PEACE!!

@Hanyi - thank you!

Guest teuksoislove

have you seen the MuBank performance of SPY? uri nampyeon made a VSign. :D

here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_TbLkURUKg&feature=player_embedded

cr.Excentrique1306

EDIT: it happened during the first chorus. :)

Guest lavendermini

viyra

said:

@felv1329 - Hello Baby has scripts - and I believe there are mothers with one father (with MBLAQ - all were the fathers) - I never watched it so i would not know much.  But the one who went out of sync was Hyorin when she busted LeeTeuk about getting butterflies in his stomach every time he sees her - SO WHY WORRY?

@lallinachan - LeeTeuk was trying to put the ring back in Sora's hand - @lazyme2day made a gif of that scene a few pages back.

A few more days/weeks for us to see them so please let us all think positive about this couple.  None of them have mentioned anything about them separating soon (on or off camera) so let us just wait until they say something.

@lavendermini - sometimes it is best to keep your opinion to yourself so as not to be misunderstood; if you are a shipper then those words shouldn't come out - especially in this shipper's house.  Everyone is welcome to post but even tho' we always say everyone is entitled to their own opinion, the negative affects the positive.  What you stated before was not as blunt as the INTRUDER who came several times.  We all learned that the negatives won't let us down - so we kind of ignore them. PEACE!!

@Hanyi - thank you!

Guest thenewbie28

teukso.is.love

said: have you seen the MuBank performance of SPY? uri nampyeon made a VSign.

:D

here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_TbLkURUKg

cr.Excentrique1306

EDIT: it happened during the first chorus.

:)

Hello FD's! Another special day for us tomorrow! Don't let people who pretend to be someone they are not sway your belief and love for our DC! We have a few more episodes to go ...let us enjoy them to the fullest and put all these negativity behind. Whatever happened between them already happened...what else will happen in the future is up in the air....but what remains are our memories of the fun , sweet time they shared together and the smiles, giddiness and joy they made our hearts feel.

I hope the real FD's who believe in our DC keep their faith  and continue to hope for the best for both of them .  After all there is nothing wrong in believing in the power of love !

FD's FIGHTING!

Guest mywebfoot

Re Teuk's MuBank performance. It's cute how his smile just pops up whenever he V- signs. No more half- hearted V's for him!

I was considering writing a post to convince people not to doubt, or maybe even convince other people to let doubters doubt, or even defend my belief that DC is in a relationship. But guess what guys, I'm tired of restating what should be obvious if one takes the time to follow all the episodes and read the wonderful Page 1 of this forum.
Very soon WGM DC will stop broadcasting and we will see little or no sight of them together. I just want to enjoy it, spazzing with fellow believers watching them be cute or loving or fighting and just plain adorable. So you are welcome to air your doubts, it's ok because you are entitled. Me, I'm just gonna be entitled to ignore posts that don't show some respect for those who have been here for a while and have taken the time and effort to weigh the evidence. It really isn't personal. I am just wanting to enjoy what precious moments we have left, and enjoy it with like minded people.

Guest AnneDee07

I just watched today's music bank. LT did make V sign two times. first time was during 1.22  and second time was during 3.11. and what's with that HUGE smile after V sign at 1.22 LT? it's a little suspicious. hahaha, are you sending out the sign to someone in US? hahaha.

Guest xianlie90

BYONG!

B-)

Out of no where.... the person who said need to wrap her PC for house renovation is coming out again...! Muahahahahahahahaaaaaaa................!! :))

Lucky the workers start from living & dining room, so I still hv few days before really2 wrap my things.. (now we have our sofa & TV in the backyard... >< )
IDK what will happen to my PC in next few days.. so I decide to do more useful thing before I have to separate with my kid... How can eomma life without you PC-ah.. T__T

kkkkk, okay, ignores silly words above..

To cheer up this awkward atmosphere... I presents you~~~~ 

The Dimple Couple Selca Fanart! \(^ ^)/
DCselcafanart.jpg

Its been a while since my last fanart.. since last June (the 300day ava) I think...
I'm glad I still hv time to finish this one! ^^

And please participate on Dimple Couple 1st Year Charity Project (thanks to peishi, hele & everyone who manage the proj)

Finally FD can do something meaningful with the name of TeukSora!! Isn't that awesome?!

Okay, 12AM here in Indonesia means Saturday already, soo...

HAPPY DIMPLES DAY EVERYONE!!

Lets enjoy todays episode & treasure every moments!

Ohya.. not forget Happy Birthday to our dearest FD friend @hiedi :)
Have a blast birthday celebration~

And also stay strong to Philippines!! Hope all Pilipinas FD are okay... >.<

Guest AnneDee07

@special1004http://t.co/CQbWBzX0 - 6jib repackaged fansign event~^^ Really a lot of people came!! Saying it’s my last fansign event~~ㅠㅠ Sorry that I couldn’t sign for everyoneㅠㅠ I was happy just being in the same space as you all!! Away from everything else, inside of Suju, inside of ELF we are one!

Source:@special1004
Translated by: @AllRiseXiahtic
Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by:Destinyhae 
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS.

Looks like the enlistment day is just around the corner but the official date has not yet to be confirmed. Hopefully LT will be in public service unit just like heechuk. So we still get to see him around even not in the entertainment industry. As least we know that he still can meet and contact sora more often.

Guest lallinachan

viyra said:

@Hanyi - thank you!

Guest Sammya

Hello, seeing the discussion on these V signal, I can only add that before the WGM, Teuk not used to this signal. At least I do not remember that. :D