[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

hi all  TEUKSORA FANS
[ Teuk & Sora 1st year anniversary ]
< Rice Wreaths Project >

Our lovely Dimple Couple/TeukSora ‘s 1st year anniversary is coming soon.
We are planning to hold a rice wreath project for celebrating DC 1st year anniversary.
What is rice wreaths? Quote from allkpop news: 
http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/rice-wreaths-indicate-that-k-pop-fandoms-are-becoming-more-mature

“These days, Korean fandoms send ‘rice wreaths’ instead of customary flower bouquets
to a celebrity’s event (concert, musical, or press conference) in order to show their support
for their favorite stars.”
“While the messages drew much amusement, the general public seems to approve of this new
show of dedication, as it displays a more mature fandom culture. Fans are not only supporting
their favorite star, but they’re also helping out rice framers and people in need with their
donations. Thus, sending just one rice wreath to express love for a celebrity is also a mark of
being socially conscious.”

That means the rice will donated to a charity under Dimple Couple’ s name The rice will be
donated as“ Rice of Charity” to needed charity organization which will be decided soon.
You can go through this website http://dreame.co.kr/en/ for more detail about rice wreaths.
Now, we would like to invite all Dimple Couple fans to join this project and
show your love and support to our Dimple Couple.
According to the website, 20kg of rice wreath worth USD 55 dollar.We hope to donate
500kg of rice wreath ,about USD 1321 dollar.All the donar’ name and country will display on
the carboard.

If you want to join or have any problem, please don't hesitate to contact us.

e-mail: teuksoraworldwide@gmail.com
twitter: @HeleChui / @peishi0408

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Hele / PeiShi
TeukSora Worldwide

----------------really hope all FD will join this project.you may donate small amount or you can afford to buy 20kg of rice wreath,we will annouce all the namelist transperancy...we are welcome worldwide to join us and we are finding representative to collect the money (by paypal account)..
-------------
btw can i post this message here?if nt,admin pls let me know.tq

Leeteuk did the v-sign again today on M! Countdown. Seeing that made me jumped for joy. I know it sound silly to be happy over a simple v-sign but i guess for those who believe in this couple it meant something special. SATURDAY come quick!!!

Guest felv1329

moschila said:
Leeteuk did the v-sign again today on M! Countdown. Seeing that made me jumped for joy. I know it sound silly to be happy over a simple v-sign but i guess for those who believe in this couple it meant something special. SATURDAY come quick!!!

Guest janetv

moschila said:

can you share the link

here....im on mobile cant post it directly

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/216893_440546889322534_920019977_n.jpg

Guest pinnavinna

to all DC lover in this forum....dimple hug from us @dee15 @rizkyuhae @felv1329 @azkii  Indonesia's Dimple Couple Lovers  >:D<

By the way i just rewatch episode 29.as a warming up for saturday episode another thing i love from this episode beside the skinship is MC bong min. his comment everytime he feels envy with DC's lovey-dovey thingy is so hillarious specially the part  where he comment : "This is really a nasty program" :))
and whe he's speechless is hillarious even more.so is there any news about WGM filming for this week? how bout review is it released yet?

@witeku: lol. well you did mention before that you will be lurking since you're going to be busy. But glad to hear from you. ;) Also thanks and happy to know you like the comic.

Anyways, before I go to bed, I was just wondering if it's just me to have this following thought. Remember how Teukie said in Strong Heart that he will find 100% girlfriend before he enlists into military? Well, if one of the rules of WGM is that each party cannot be in a relationship during their participation in the program and just recently some news broke out saying that WGM will continue to film Teukie until he enlists. How will he be able to find 100% girlfriend before his enlistment? To me (Delusionally speaking), does it mean that he has found one and WGM knows who it is? I mean as long as that person is the person they are doing WGM with; then it's not a problem since no rules are being broken, right? And of course, I am sure many of you should know exactly who the "100% girlfriend" is that's on my delusional (yet not so delusional) mind. LOL. It makes sense doesn't it? or Am I just going way out of place?

no one is interest about the rice wreath project??i know ppl may worry about the donation,but really hope FD will contribute  little amount  and will gather all the donation to get the rice wreath.we already contact DREAME,they will help us to send the real rice to the charity organisationunder TEUKSORA couple name,and we will try to send this project message to MBC,hope their will help to inform TEUK AND SORA as well.since teuk' military service may fall in Sept or Oct,so we plan to make it before he enter the army..
if got some frenz from one same country, u all  can share for one 20KG rice ,then save money  if you feel its too much money.
we are rushing in time.really hope FD here will show your love and support too..thanks..

Guest lallinachan

lazyme2day said: @witeku: lol. well you did mention before that you will be lurking since you're going to be busy. But glad to hear from you. ;) Also thanks and happy to know you like the comic.

Anyways, before I go to bed, I was just wondering if it's just me to have this following thought. Remember how Teukie said in Strong Heart that he will find 100% girlfriend before he enlists into military? Well, if one of the rules of WGM is that each party cannot be in a relationship during their participation in the program and just recently some news broke out saying that WGM will continue to film Teukie until he enlists. How will he be able to find 100% girlfriend before his enlistment? To me (Delusionally speaking), does it mean that he has found one and WGM knows who it is? I mean as long as that person is the person they are doing WGM with; then it's not a problem since no rules are being broken, right? And of course, I am sure many of you should know exactly who the "100% girlfriend" is that's on my delusional (yet not so delusional) mind. LOL. It makes sense doesn't it? or Am I just going way out of place?

Guest felv1329

@witeku: lol. well you did mention before that you will be lurking since you're going to be busy. But glad to hear from you. ;) Also thanks and happy to know you like the comic.

and if im not wrong LT said in search new couple section he said that if you join wgm you really cant cheating

what do you think? :)

Guest felv1329

to all DC lover in this forum....dimple hug from us @dee15 @rizkyuhae @felv1329 @azkii  Indonesia's Dimple Couple Lovers  >:D<

By the way i just rewatch episode 29.as a warming up for saturday episode another thing i love from this episode beside the skinship is MC bong min. his comment everytime he feels envy with DC's lovey-dovey thingy is so hillarious specially the part  where he comment : "This is really a nasty program" :))

and whe he's speechless is hillarious even more.so is there any news about WGM filming for this week? how bout review is it released yet?

hug hug :-) nice to meet you all from indonesia and from other country,

Hi Guys, I just found this link from facebook. Below is the bikini that Sora wore in the swimming pool scene. Can u guys imagine how Tuekie reaction if Sora not wears her clothes, but only wears her bikini? I think Tuekie will noosebleed or WGM staff have to take him to hospital after he saw her Princess half naked and show her beautiful body, or he will be very busy covering her body :))
Good morning from here everybody.... 

http://vizucom.kr/3293

lallinachan said: lazyme2day said: @witeku: lol. well you did mention before that you will be lurking since you're going to be busy. But glad to hear from you. ;) Also thanks and happy to know you like the comic.