[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest Daniela Sanchez

monmon16 said: 33ru_mieru said:

Hi everyone, nice to meet you all..

Below is inspired by The Beatles (I Want to Hold Your Hand) & TeukSora (WGM)

Oh yeah, I'll tell you something
I think you'll understand
When I....
say that something

I wanna hold your hand

I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

Oh, please, say to me

You'll let me be your man
and please, say to me

You'll let me hold your hand

Now let me hold your hand

I wanna hold your hand

Yeah you, got that something
I think you'll understand
When I say that something
I wanna hold your hand

And when I touch you i feel happy, inside

It's such a feeling
That my love
I can't hide
I can't hide
I can't hide

Surprisingly calm after the holding hand....
They know how to please each other.... ^__^

Guest lennycsn

Anyone notice their relationship development from one ep to another? From tango session until this camping scene. They become so close that i even got goosebumps with me. The wedding episode was like they just comfirm their relationship so there were some shyness then. Then the water park scene shows some development like they even more comfortable with each other including skinship. Then the camping car scene was even closer. Why? Because teukie shows his private pic. He showed it to sora first before baring his top all over the place. Man who cares or loves to his other half will show their fav pics or things before others. And also look at how they hold hands comfortably in the car. Huhu...goosebumps...i still cant get over the sweetness....

Guest k_craze

No eng subs yet?

So here is a little service for my dearest FDs. This is a gist of what I can translate from Chinese sub.

At the pool, SR said she will help LTput on some tanning lotion, MC mentioned that it is great for skin ship. SR went on to apply tanning lotion on LT arms, focusing on his biceps (SR is really bold and no longer shy, the way she touched LT, she even tickled him in the midst of it, I M BLUSHING) SR said So good, LT said what is so good,SR went on to say his biceps are awesome, LT asked her to spread the oil more evenly and not focus on just one area, then he went on to say that it is wrong for a manager to just do what she likes, SR replied that she likes it, LT teased that the manager is a bit weird.

later, SR noticed LT feets. And said it seems bare, so she suggested giving him a pedicure, LT was surprised that she even have nail polish, SR went on to paint his toe nail and said this is my first time painting for another, LT said That he always seem like a guinea pig cause she did a lot of stuff for the first time with him (my mind went what other first time? Dating,kiss, and what else my perverted mind headed to, LOL, the disease of FDD! Gaaaack... Someone fixed my mind please) SR painted badly for his next toe, and LT said this is not pedicure but painting, LOL, SR tried to find nail polish remover but found mouth rinses instead and LT went u can't clean with mouth rinse.

then LT suggested getting into water and lied about water being cold when it is not and they started having the lovers chase which made the studio MC jealous, then the LT getting the kids to chase SR scene,vbut LT quickly stopped the kids when he realized that the kids were scary when chasing in full force....(I noticed that even a child knows of our couple V sign n said it out even) The hand touching waist...my thinking is that LT went naturally to hold SR when she was in distress then he remembered that they are filming n quickly withdrew his hand.

SM = lamppost LOL, I think it is really chance meeting, cause the people with SM looked like same industry people. Anyway, LT showed off his painted toe, SM said you guys really do all kinds! Then the couple started to be in their own world measuring foot size, the tickle SR gave while SM was ignored. Lt suggested playing scissors paper stone, SM suggested something and LT is so bad that he has no intention to include him, poor SM quickly said I will be the judge and said that the loser had to go over to lifeguard and do a high five. SR lost and LT offered to carry SR, when they walked to the deep area, SR started to scream and hugged LT tightly and I actually shared Misun's reaction, Misun's said Isn't Sora good in swimming... Meaning why is she screaming like that.... Well... The answer is obvious, it is an opportunity to hug her prince tightly. LT threw SR into water and the hug LT gave, again this is done naturally but he broke off quickly when he remembered the cameras again.

As there is an article that said about the scene at camping car, I am not going into it, but if you watched eng sub you will enjoyed the conversation.

@lazyme2day after this episode can you give the WOLF title to our dear Sora. LOL she is really all touchy with LT....I am going shy over all the skinship =))

Guest k_craze

@33_mieru thank you for the gifs, yeah, LT certainly wanted to hold her hands while walking, now it seems like a reversal scene compared to Nami island when SR was the one wanting to hold his hand. why didn't he pulled Sora sleeves... :)) And at the last gif, LT is holding her hand really tightly, looked at his arms....guess he doesn't want to loose her hand.

Guest robinblue91

@k_craze: thanks alot! ah! as usual impatiently waiting for eng subs!   
and here is the little FD, i think! kekeke! the first thing she did was double-V pose for camera... hahaha!and was way to excited.... she sprayed alot of water on teukso... lolx! i think she is also the one who sprayed/attacked sora from behind! w71px2.png
@ 33ru_mieru @Daniela Sanchez @ary1004,  @33ru_mieru , monmon16  Good to see you all back here again! hope to see you more of you here! 

@lennycsn: [sigh...(in happiness)] Those two are so cute together!! To be honest, my excitement to find out more about whether these two are together or not has already calmed a bit, NOT because I have given up on them [i STILL LOVE LOVE LOVE and SUPPORT THEM SOOOO MUCH!!!], but because from their gestures and interactions has made a confirmation to me that THEY ARE TOGETHER FOR REAL! [CHEEKS ASCENDING]. Don't you think? I'm just happy to see their happiness with each other.

@k_craze: Well, as most FDs would say, they look more and more alike each day. LOL, Teuk passing on his "WOLF" behaviour to Sora. Hope they don't give birth to a pair of "WOLFY" twins!!!(MUAHAHAHA ...Delusional me!)

Teukie, it's good that you're using your selca body to grab hold of Sora, not to mention you're holding her ever so closely at the public pool (kekeke..FDD). Good job, two thumbs up  :-bd  and keep this up!!!

Guest lennycsn

@Lazyme2day aha!so you must be comfortable like teukso did now. True! I feel the same too. Perhaps their days with wgm are numbered, i treasure every moment they have and thus i will still search their every little gestures just to keep myself satisfy.

@lennycsn: Yup! Very comfortable! LOL. I really hope we can attend their REAL Wedding at the stadium and we can release white balloons with DC avatar printed on it while congratulating them. (KYAAA!!! Just thinking about it makes my cheeks ascend!!!)

Guest k_craze

Yes! Real wedding at jamsil stadium, open invitation to all DC fans and we release balloons of blessings n later they can take helicopter for honeymoon. Oh and they will show all fan videos made for them and all the whole proceedings shown live by MBC. lazyme2day said: @lennycsn: Yup! Very comfortable! LOL. I really hope we can attend their REAL Wedding at the stadium and we can release white balloons with DC avatar printed on it while congratulating them. (KYAAA!!! Just thinking about it makes my cheeks ascend!!!)

k_craze said: Yes! Real wedding at jamsil stadium, open invitation to all DC fans and we release balloons of blessings n later they can take helicopter for honeymoon. Oh and they will show all fan videos made for them and all the whole proceedings shown live by MBC. lazyme2day said: @lennycsn: Yup! Very comfortable! LOL. I really hope we can attend their REAL Wedding at the stadium and we can release white balloons with DC avatar printed on it while congratulating them. (KYAAA!!! Just thinking about it makes my cheeks ascend!!!)

Guest dewi23

What more to say if their skinship is being so natural and no awkwardness, how lovely watching them being really happy and in love^^

Leeteuk is not too careful with his hand now, his manner hand is gone and this only done if both feelings are confirmed. We all know Leeteuk is very careful about skinship before this, I think their twins will be very beautiful and handsome, LOL^^ Holding hands, hugs, hands on waist, carrying her are no longer matter for Leeteuk. Ckckckckcccc, look how his happy this ahjushi,

I still remember my last post is talking how I find them and finally my feeling so confidence enough to tell that they’re heading up into some level that I can’t tell myself. And the following episodes after strike are proving my confidence.

My Finding Journey

Part 2

Honestly, when Sora’s parents visit them, I cried really hard and there is so warm and piece felling entering my heart. Teukie’s background is almost similar with me, got beaten often by father, the family isn’t in really good condition, parents almost quarrelling  everyday, being dumped by lovers, alone in surviving life, and so much pain got in youth.

Those are happened in my childhood and youth times, maybe I don’t know exactly how leeteuk is, but after I learn a little about his past, I know where his doubtness, unconfident, taking into long thinking and consideration [on previous episodes] coming from.

The afraid of being hurt and played is the main reason for me, why need so much time to think, decide, consider, and take a real action. Look how long I think and read analysis here before finally being DC [i still need to read 350 pages more till the latest page^^]

And when sora’s parents coming, they’re not only giving so much affection and love but also strengthen the feelings for both. This is what Teuksora need I think, and look how they always smiling happily watching their kids being in love and teasing each other.

I love the way father loves, protects, advises, cheers for both. He’s not standing only for sora, his role is perfect as parent and parent-in-law. He’s advising leeteuk for being a good and care husband with a proper control toward his wife. He’s ordering sora to take care her husband and always beside him in every condition.

Love the way mother always compliment her son-in-law, look how she’s glancing at him, worrying at him, serving him meal, advising sora to care him, she’s also the ideal mother-in-law for leetuk.

This kind of atmosphere is the one that needed by leeteuk, warm and happy family, girl who gives sincere and loyal love.

If we as audience could be moved by sora’s tears and parents-in-law accepting, I wonder how leeteuk feeling towards these?

And how come antis still spreading hates toward this couple. It’s true what Hwang Bo said, please watch and feel with your heart.

And how come people still relate Leeteuk with Taeyeon? I am not starting war but more into asking and wanting some logical and reasonable arguments if they are in relationship for NOW. There are times I agree that TaeTeuk exists as lover, maybe because of their couple things, their closeness, or many things. Tough my feeling tell me that they’re more into brother-sister relationship. I could see the similarities between Leeteuk and Taeyeon characters, they’re: same leader of big group, in the same company, introvert, really sensitive, have certain goals and dreams, they’re very determined in making decisions, really working hard in reaching goals. These similarities bring closeness to them and indeed they’re really close. I won’t deny their closeness.

But for now, I 100% disagree that leeteuk will have any other relations outside WGM. Many reasons already said by my senior DC here. He’s the one who very afraid of being hurt and played, so how he can play sora’s innocent feeling?! Don’t forget we have Fighting Junior as Sora’s back especially Guy No.1, they won’t let sora being played by their respectable hyung. Remember how donghae said about sora, this girl looks innocent and charismatic, we are all agree that sora is all pure, innocent, kind-hearted, and mature. And leeteuk is not that heartless toying or playing her feelings. JUST imagine this –how come he has another lover while he’s lovey dovey with sora, while he’s the one who is dying to get kiss from sora, while he’s the on who can’t making eye contact – Please consider once again, is that possible for leeteuk to do those mean things?! I believe he’s not, I claim him as the best leader till now for certain reasons, he’s the leader I respect, support and love the most, and also we have ELF right? So far, I admire them for their cooperation, team management, consistency, strong motivation in supporting SUJU. I am not sure leeteuk able to betray these many people feelings that trust him.  

And how come people relate Leeteuk V-sign with Taeyeon V-sign, it’s just ridiculous people. Really. You know how aware leeteuk of his surroundings, he knows his V-sign will make so many DC crowd and screaming, and there’s no other meaning except his mission to sora. And why he keeps and continues giving those signs recently, almost in every performance right? If I’m not wrong, leeteuk is the one who initiates V-sign as mission in ep 5 right? [Correct me if wrong] and he’s the one who dragged and jealous of sora V-sign when she’s with her first boyfriend.

I don’t remember the one who reminds of being delusional toward Teuksora but herself keep being delusional towart TaeTeuk?! It’s very contrast, isn’t?! If she came here with logical analysis, consistent statement of her shipping, I think I will read myself and learn about TaeTeuk. It means she’s serious and consistent for being Taeteuk shipper. And if she’s not, it’s just no manner; no ethic and not the right action to treat others land. I try to give solution, create TaeTeuk thread, gather people to discuss, posting the proof of their relation, and you can be happy in your world not Ours. To conclude, she’s here only because she wants to play, break, and hurt us. No mind her Guys, all of us here are blessed. Why?

It’s blessed for Sora meeting leeteuk. It’s blessed for Leeteuk meeting Sora. It’s blessed for Us meeting Teuksora. It’s blessed for me meeting all you Guys and being hereJ

Heheheeee, it’s very long post right? Sorry, but my love for this couple is very much indeed.

Being shipper for me is supporting the couples who have a great possibility for being together, not only into some surface level. So, learning them is very important for me and actually I’m learning also about Ssangchu. I still read ±750 pages soompi analysis.

My senior Joongboers here, Segyero!!!!! Heheheee, their last grey ring is very similar right?! Auwwwww,,,,,

While I’m writing, It’s just appear that:

JoongBo = Teuksora. Khuntoria = AlexShinae. Adam = Ant Coupe.

No offense to anyone, really, it’s pure my subjectivity. Of course with different feeling and chemistry, but I still can’t find exact words to explain the level of similarity.

And for those who still comparing Teuksora with Khuntoria and saying that Khuntoria is more real, please stop doing those things. It’s not right and true thing. It’s wrong and not proper action. I’m real khuntorian and DF, but I hate the idea of comparing them. We as a shipper has our own chemistry toward certain couples and have 100% right to chose for being shipper or not.

This is my take for my shipping and I do serious about them:

Teuksora : If they’re only care about the show, why they’re can’t making eye contact, why there’s awkwardness, doubtness, hesitation, so much holdings, private distance, long considerations, and really careful about many things. Why they can be professional as the real husband-wife while in WGM? Why there’s insecurities, why tears, WHY? It’s because their real feelings are being involved. No best answer could beat this. It’s feeling and heart matter not only words.

Khuntoria : At previous episodes, it’s clear and obvious that Khun likes Vic, but for Vic till now I still can’t get 100% exact answer since she’s so mysterious about her special feeling. But, thing is, the way she can’t make dance gestures, eye contact, the way she cries heavily in last episode are the one who ensure me both have special feeling toward each other. And actullally, in the middle episodes, the one who feels awkward and full of private distance is Vic. Because since that time, her feelings are already blur and not only for being imaginary husband-wife.

Until now, the best ending for me is: Andy-Solbi, Khuntoria, and JoongBo. The wife was crying heavily and can’t stop while they’re in black room interview. The feeling is there. And no other arguments can beat tears.

I do believe every couple in WGM is involving their real feelings, but it depends on us as the audience will stand for whom.

The last one, if I may chose the best wife during WGM is Hwang Bo and Sora. These two ladies sacrifice a lot and down themselves for being wife to the one they love. They can be a little important part for their husband life. They’re positioning themselves as real wife and let their husband to lead them, the understandings, the caring, the support, are just great and amazing.

Hwang Bo even initiates to end WGM for the sake of Hyun Joong while he’s filming boys over flowers.

Sora’s wife and mature consideration to look after his fans and members first before her is the real wife leeteuk needed.

These two couples are living example of giving and taking role in one relationship. And I do learn a lot about this.

Sorry, if my words hurting anyone, really no bad intention. Just expressing my feelings. And sorry for long post. DC Fighting!!!!!!

*Note: if there’s supposed to be spoiler please alert me, I have no idea to use spoiler code.

Guest pinnavinna

No eng subs yet?

So here is a little service for my dearest FDs. This is a gist of what I can translate from Chinese sub.At the pool, SR said she will help LTput on some tanning lotion, MC mentioned that it is great for skin ship. SR went on to apply tanning lotion on LT arms, focusing on his biceps (SR is really bold and no longer shy, the way she touched LT, she even tickled him in the midst of it, I M BLUSHING) SR said So good, LT said what is so good,SR went on to say his biceps are awesome, LT asked her to spread the oil more evenly and not focus on just one area, then he went on to say that it is wrong for a manager to just do what she likes, SR replied that she likes it, LT teased that the manager is a bit weird. later, SR noticed LT feets. And said it seems bare, so she suggested giving him a pedicure, LT was surprised that she even have nail polish, SR went on to paint his toe nail and said this is my first time painting for another, LT said That he always seem like a guinea pig cause she did a lot of stuff for the first time with him (my mind went what other first time? Dating,kiss, and what else my perverted mind headed to, LOL, the disease of FDD! Gaaaack... Someone fixed my mind please) SR painted badly for his next toe, and LT said this is not pedicure but painting, LOL, SR tried to find nail polish remover but found mouth rinses instead and LT went u can't clean with mouth rinse.then LT suggested getting into water and lied about water being cold when it is not and they started having the lovers chase which made the studio MC jealous, then the LT getting the kids to chase SR scene,vbut LT quickly stopped the kids when he realized that the kids were scary when chasing in full force....(I noticed that even a child knows of our couple V sign n said it out even) The hand touching waist...my thinking is that LT went naturally to hold SR when she was in distress then he remembered that they are filming n quickly withdrew his hand.SM = lamppost LOL, I think it is really chance meeting, cause the people with SM looked like same industry people. Anyway, LT showed off his painted toe, SM said you guys really do all kinds! Then the couple started to be in their own world measuring foot size, the tickle SR gave while SM was ignored. Lt suggested playing scissors paper stone, SM suggested something and LT is so bad that he has no intention to include him, poor SM quickly said I will be the judge and said that the loser had to go over to lifeguard and do a high five. SR lost and LT offered to carry SR, when they walked to the deep area, SR started to scream and hugged LT tightly and I actually shared Misun's reaction, Misun's said Isn't Sora good in swimming... Meaning why is she screaming like that.... Well... The answer is obvious, it is an opportunity to hug her prince tightly. LT threw SR into water and the hug LT gave, again this is done naturally but he broke off quickly when he remembered the cameras again.As there is an article that said about the scene at camping car, I am not going into it, but if you watched eng sub you will enjoyed the conversation.@lazyme2day after this episode can you give the WOLF title to our dear Sora. LOL she is really all touchy with LT....I am going shy over all the skinship =))

yeah she's wolf now, the way she tickled teuk's arm when she was applied tanning oil, i think it's quite seductive. on te next episodes, pleaseeee more flirty you both... :D