[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest teuksoralover

Hi guys! :) Just came back to this thread after finishing the subbed episode. :) TBH, it is not that bad.. it actually gave me an assurance that TEUKSO is comfortable as a couple. It was funny as a whole esp Teuk & Sora leading the whole crowd. I have sooooo many thoughts from watching the subbed one.

But then again, I am going to wait for the subbed episode of Fighting Dimples because when I re-watched last week's ep with ENRELL & THE TEAM'S subbed.. there are parts that I understood more & turned out to be more funny. :) Have you guys watched it? I guess all I am trying to say here is thank you for subbing with quality. Haha.

@AKANE_TRAN - First of all, WELCOME BACK!!! Don't you dare go back to lurk mode. And thank you, I'm touched when you said that you like my screencaps. Although there are times when I think if I am posting too much or my post is too picture heavy.. But I am really glad you guys appreciate. :) On the otherhand, don't you think it is better if all of us post here? So come out, okay? No excuses! Hahaha. Sorry if I sounded too demanding but seriously, we miss your posts that is why I got a lil sad when you just disappeared. Cmon! For the sake of our fandom for teukso. It is always better if there is many of us.. And see, I enjoyed the fan art you posted esp the cartoon-like bride & groom!. I laughed seeing it. It is funny to see how FDs get creative sometimes.

@marrsq - I think he really felt bad after that.. I think that is just Eunhyuk being impulsive as a person. All we could hope is he learns from this which I think he did.

@GRAPEJUICE - I agree with you.. I think Sena was prettier. Honestly, at first sight Eunseo looks appealing but after looking at the girls more.. I like her charm and big eyes. :) If anyone of you who noticed it, both Donghae & Kyuhun wrote Sena as their 2nd preference even though she is older. :)

@rish1102 - Teuk said that it is really real & suprisingly, I find all the brothers chemistry with their partners nice except Donghae & Eunseo. Haha.

@wangnyeo - even as fan, you saw the part where he did wrong.. I think she was just sad that he chose a different girl in the end but the part where he asked Eunseo to answer the phone was the part where he made her cry.. that is not scripted for me at all.. who would cry on a tv show like that and embarrass yourself.

Can someone tell me if I understood it right, did Leeteuk actually said that after the partnering they would have a real date after???? Did I read the subs on that part right? I think he said that if you get partnered then you will have a date after(not on broadcast) but if you don't then you will go home alone. Something like that.

Did also anyone notice that Kyuhun said that it looks like SORA knows how to MC now.. lol. And I have to say though, FJs were always mad or agitated whenever TEUKSO will show each other affections. lol.

I can't believe that these guys actually started holding hands right away. Haha.

I mean i understand why TEUKSO are holding hands. <3

Untitled-5.jpg

But Kyuhun is kinda sneaky! lol. It is not that clear.. but they are holding hands already.

Untitled-6.jpg

But Sungmin made it in a gentleman way.. :)

8.jpg

No matter what, I still like teukso's position on the last two episodes because it kinda gave me this vibe that they are sure who they want to be with or they know their position as husband and wife. :)

I promised myself I'll not come back here until a new episode of DC comes out but here I am again.

Anyway, I took some courage and watched the last part of the 'most talked about episode' and I discovered something - the subbed episodes made a lot of difference that made me take back some of the disappointment I felt for EH.  I won't post it here - but I posted it in arienblurr's blog.

Strike might affect WGM so keep your fingers crossed that the issue gets resolved soon.

See. :) Cmon, don't go to lurk mode. :) The episode was funny & TEUKSO was also cute as a couple. We need your thoughts & opinions here too.

okay - here's what I was talking about in my previous post - my honest opinion.

After taking some courage to watch the subbed episode (I promised myself I won’t bother to watch this episode), I would like to take back some of what I said about EunHyuk. I actually felt bad for him when EunSo told LT and SR that he used EH to test DongHae – what a disgusting move. EunHyuk said he knew it was going to happen because they do that a lot to him (and then the flashback of the boys laughing when EH said that when they were having their meeting separate from the girls). EunHyuk acknowledged right there that he made a mistake and he was sorry. He felt more sorry when Sena said she was a fan of EH and was happy to be there and meet him. I can tell from the faces of SungMin and KyuHyun how worried they were – and looks like SoYool and KH’s partner were about to cry.

I can now make my final statement – the fools were EunSo and DongHae. It's true the rule was you can change partners if you want but EunSo's reasoning was bad for EunHyuk. She used him - for sure. And who's not gonna love Sena?

I hope they invite SungMin and SoYool to their house and not DongHae and EunSo - just don't get the vibe with this couple.

SungMin is the only one who don't protest when DC show some affection towards each other in front of them. That's why I like SungMin - he and SoYool should join the WGM bandwagon.

okay - here's what I was talking about in my previous post - my honest opinion.  

After taking some courage to watch the subbed episode (I promised myself I won’t bother to watch this episode), I would like to take back some of what I said about EunHyuk. I actually felt bad for him when EunSo told LT and SR that he used EH to test DongHae – what a disgusting move. EunHyuk said he knew it was going to happen because they do that a lot to him (and then the flashback of the boys laughing when EH said that when they were having their meeting separate from the girls). EunHyuk acknowledged right there that he made a mistake and he was sorry. He felt more sorry when Sena said she was a fan of EH and was happy to be there and meet him. I can tell from the faces of SungMin and KyuHyun how worried they were – and looks like SoYool and KH’s partner were about to cry.

I can now make my final statement – the fools were EunSo and DongHae.  It's true the rule was you can change partners if you want but EunSo's reasoning was bad for EunHyuk.  She used him - for sure.  And who's not gonna love Sena?  

yup..exactly what i said earlier

eun seo knows that donghae is so interested in her. he's a one-woman man...so she used this opportunity (eunhyuk) to check on his sincerity...donghae even mentioned to her that he will keep calling her until he gets her...

eun seo is smart..but eunhyuk shld have known better...mebbe he doesnt have anyone that really likes him for what he is dats why he behaved dat way...

like what i always said..  Its best to be LOVED, rather than to LOVE someone.

Guest teuksoralover

I can now make my final statement – the fools were EunSo and DongHae.  It's true the rule was you can change partners if you want but EunSo's reasoning was bad for EunHyuk.  She used him - for sure.  And who's not gonna love Sena

Yes. I agree. They don't have this couple vibe. It more on one-sided on Donghae's side. I mean with our TEUKSO, Leeteuk was also the first one showed much more affection towards Sora but our Sora-sshi did not do that to Teuk. She responded to him slowly and it looks sincere. :) They have this chemistry and couple-vibe.

My favorite TEUKSO moments: (I hope I am not spazzing too much. This is my last & I am out of here!) :)

• Sena picked Hyuk to do her aegyo and Sora just started leading like an MC. (I guess that's what happens if you are married to Leeteuk)

Sora: Gom!

Hyuk: Isn't that my part? She told me to do it.

-- everyone starts laughing ---

Teuk: Sora-sshi has problems doing things in advance.

Hyuk: Why is that sister-in-law?

===========================

Teuk: Please asked if I like sea or mountain.

Sora: Do you like mountain? Or do you prefer sea?

Teuk: I like Sora-sshi

FJs: What a chicky man!

MCs: What was that about..

Hyuk: This is the joke of the 30s.

At the bowling alley..

Teuk: So Sora-ssi pease go first..

Sora: I don't even know how to hold the ball

---Teuk went to demonstrate with a big smile---

MCs: What is that smile for... He looks so happy to know she doesn't know how to hold the ball.. So he can hold her hands.

FJs: The 30s smile

Teukso doing the demonstration...

MCs: They are like having a date in the bowling alley

----FJs are agitated...----

Kyuhun:  It is like they are living in their own world.

After Sungmin got a kissed from his date.

Teuk: Sungmin-sshi, are you okay?

Sungmin: Leeteuk-sshi, you are jealous, aren't you? (blushing)

MC: Ah, so Leeteuk-sshi wants one from his wife too.

Club dance..

The princess asked the prince leader to join her.

Leeteuk: You guys don't know but we have our newlywed house

Donghae: Really?

Hyuk: Do you live together?

Teuk: Of course

Hyuk: That is why you are not coming back to the dorm

Kyuhun: Your things are decreasing..

Teuk & Sora MC-ing

Sora: If someone from the 1st couple gets a phonecall, you can say the nickname

Teuk: That's a good idea (praising Sora's MCs skills).. Sora-sshi you're getting better at this everyday.

Sora: Because of you.

Teuk: No, it is not. You are good at anything. You are good at singing and dancing

(love is in the air--- everyone is starting to feel that there is too much cheese)...SORA, COME CLOSER (pulling Sora towards him)

Leeteuk telling Sena that she can call again if she likes...

Leeteuk: You can't call me. I already have someone (So much cheese)

Sungmin: He is so sneaky.

Towards the end of blind dates:

Sora: I'm watching from the sidelines but I fell for it too.

Teuk: But you felt rest assured, didn't you?

Sora: Yeah.

Teuk: Because we are already a couple (reaching to Sora's hands)

--- (Soooo much cheese again)

Kyuhun: Don't make me angry!

How about you guys? What is your favorite? :) Haha.

Guest PrinsesaLira

I promised myself I'll not come back here until a new episode of DC comes out but here I am again.

Anyway, I took some courage and watched the last part of the 'most talked about episode' and I discovered something - the subbed episodes made a lot of difference that made me take back some of the disappointment I felt for EH.  I won't post it here - but I posted it in arienblurr's blog.

Strike might affect WGM so keep your fingers crossed that the issue gets resolved soon.

Thank you for coming back... You are one of the few people whom the posts has some substance and I'm glad that the subs went out really fast. 

Yes. I agree. They don't have this couple vibe. It more on one-sided on Donghae's side. I mean with our TEUKSO, Leeteuk was also the first one showed much more affection towards Sora but our Sora-sshi did not do that to Teuk. She responded to him slowly and it looks sincere. :) They have this chemistry and couple-vibe.

My favorite TEUKSO moments: (I hope I am not spazzing too much. This is my last & I am out of here!) :)

• Sena picked Hyuk to do her aegyo and Sora just started leading like an MC. (I guess that's what happens if you are married to Leeteuk)

At the bowling alley..

MCs: What is that smile for... He looks so happy to know she doesn't know how to hold the ball.. So he can hold her hands.

Club dance..

Teuk & Sora MC-ing

Teuk: That's a good idea (praising Sora's MCs skills).. Sora-sshi you're getting better at this everyday.

Teuk: No, it is not. You are good at anything. You are good at singing and dancing

(love is in the air--- everyone is starting to feel that there is too much cheese)...SORA, COME CLOSER (pulling Sora towards him)

:w00t:100% all the way AGREE to everything  :wub: :wub: :wub: Can't wait for the housewarming party:D

Guest fightinglala

At the bowling alley..

Club dance..

Teuk & Sora MC-ing

YOUR POST makes me excited to watch Te subbed version! I have a test tomorrow but I can seem to stand it without watching it today!!!!! :)))))))))))))))))

Fellow FDs please post some updates of Dream High 2 later, if you found any. I'm excited for Sora and everyone in the cast!!!!

I downloaded episode 15 from 4shared, the one that you guys subbed. Is it just me or does the file reaaly stop playing after 7minutes. Its a pity since its a 500mb file and also its HD.  does anybody have the same problem?

YOUR POST makes me excited to watch Te subbed version! I have a test tomorrow but I can seem to stand it without watching it today!!!!! :)))))))))))))))))

Fellow FDs please post some updates of Dream High 2 later, if you found any. I'm excited for Sora and everyone in the cast!!!!

If we call ourselves FD - then shouldn't we refrain from posting anything about another drama? We all love Sora but the drama she is involved at right now is a different drama that does not involve LeeTeuk, her husband in WGM. Dream High should have a different forum and anything and everything about Dream High and Sora should be discussed in the Dream High forum. We discussed FJ here because they were involved in DC episodes. Just my opinion - shall we all give respect to the man (LeeTeuk) of the house?

@teuksoralover - I love all your fave scenes - some I've seen, others I havenn't.

@princessLira - thanks for the kind words. This couple is just too adorable to ignore - and also I've found a lot of friends in this forum.

Guest fightinglala

If we call ourselves FD - then shouldn't we refrain from posting anything about another drama? We all love Sora but the drama she is involved at right now is a different drama that does not involve LeeTeuk, her husband in WGM. Dream High should have a different forum and anything and everything about Dream High and Sora should be discussed in the Dream High forum. We discussed FJ here because they were involved in DC episodes. Just my opinion - shall we all give respect to the man (LeeTeuk) of the house?

Oh sorry if you don't like it that I asked about that.

I thought you'll be interested about how Sora did there as well.

But I really didn't mean any harm asking for individual updates of Sora. Since I don't really live near Korea and this forum is the easiest way for me to figure things out I thought it would be okay to ask.

Please don't read my post in a bad light.

@viyra: sorry, i disagree with you. why FDs have to avoid posting about DH2 here? It's simply just about Sora' s individual activities, we can put it in the spoiler so those who are not care can just skip it. It 's not like we will turn this thread into DH2 thread, a few pics, some short clips,some opinions about her acting will never hurt. A lot of people came here to post about Teukie' activities, talking about Hello Baby in which Teuk was paired up with 4 girls, his past loves which he share on Strong Heart and of course his other activities with Suju,so why Sora's drama is not allowed to talk in here?Can we be a bit fair for our girl? She is also the lady of this house lol. Anyway, this is just my opinion but i don't get why Sora ' kiss scenes can be seen as something really wrong that FJs need to not discuss. IMO, it's a part of her JOB , even actresses who get married for real have bed scenes with men but no one can blame them for that. I found it really funny that Teuk' tweet about Lee Min Jung was compared with Sora' kiss scenes in this thread. One is an PERSONAL thought while the other is just WORK , it doesn't make sense for me. In short, i think both Teuk and Sora 's activities should be discussed here as long as we don't go too off topic, we do not always have their sweet moments to talk about anyhow.Also, those things outside the show can help us get to know more about them in person. Again, this is just my two cents, sorry if my post sounds not really nice, yet this is a forum so i think i'm allowed to express my opinion.

Guest teuksoralover

w00t:100% all the way AGREE to everything  :wub: :wub: :wub: Can't wait for the housewarming party:D

Me too! I hope they bully them to kiss. lol.

Haha. Please do not forget to study. :)

Ahmm,

Just my opinion guys, do not take anything wrong.. I think it is okay to SOMEHOW DISCUSS OR TALK Dream High 2 or ask questions about it. I do not see anything wrong with it. We discuss SJ here too, right? :)

All I am trying to say is for us to see how our couple is doing individually & somehow discuss over here the effect of that on our WGM couple.

We also discuss some Super Junior events here and we were able to connect it to what is happening in WGM.

Like for example, during the DH2 presscon.. SORA mentioned Leeteuk but that is DH2 related. You know what I mean? Who knows but Sora might do a parody of Mr. Simple on DH2. Don't you think it would be a lil funny to watch that? :)

I think, just me, it is fine to discuss but be cautious of it that it would take over our original couple which is TEUKSO & might get FDs upset over a sweet scene (we all know Sora is a good actress) or anything else for that matter.

I don't think we are disrespecting the other one if we talked about the other individually.. We could connect it.  In the end, our couple is teukso.. we support them as a couple.   Just an opinion. 

I downloaded episode 15 from 4shared, the one that you guys subbed. Is it just me or does the file reaaly stop playing after 7minutes. Its a pity since its a 500mb file and also its HD.  does anybody have the same problem?

let me try to download...will revert

Guest teuksoralover

@viyra: sorry, i disagree with you. why FJs have to avoid posting about DH2 here? It's simply just about Sora' s individual activities, we can put it in the spoiler so those who are not care can just skip it. It 's not like we will turn this thread into DH2 thread, a few pics, some short clips,some opinions about her acting will never hurt. A lot of people came here to post about Teukie' activities, talking about Hello Baby in which Teuk was paired up with 4 girls, his past loves which he share on Strong Heart and of course his other activities with Suju,so why Sora's drama is not allowed to talk in here?Can we be a bit fair for our girl? She is also the lady of this house lol. Anyway, this is just my opinion but i don't get why Sora ' kiss scenes  can be seen as something really wrong that FJs need to not  discuss. IMO, it's a part of her JOB , even actresses who get married for real have bed scenes with men but no one can blame them for that. I found it really funny that Teuk' tweet about Lee Min Jung was compared with Sora' kiss scenes in this thread. One is an PERSONAL thought while the other is just WORK , it doesn't make sense for me. In short, i think both Teuk and Sora 's activities should be discussed here as long as we don't go too off topic, we do not always have their sweet moments to talk about anyhow.Also,  those things outside the show can help us get to know more about them in person. Again, this is just my two cents, sorry if my post sounds not really nice, yet this is a forum so i think i'm allowed to express my opinion.

I agree. Just like what I said in my previous post. For me, it is okay. Just be cautious or put it in the spoiler if you think it is too much. :) I really think we have the same opinion about this.

Me too :) I totally agree with posting Sora's news in this thread :)

Coz we are not only DC fans but oso TeukSo fans!!! :) meaning be it WGM or their individual news we should all share it here and make this thread like 1000 page, 10000page...

@viyra: sorry, i disagree with you. why FDs have to avoid posting about DH2 here? It's simply just about Sora' s individual activities, we can put it in the spoiler so those who are not care can just skip it. It 's not like we will turn this thread into DH2 thread, a few pics, some short clips,some opinions about her acting will never hurt. A lot of people came here to post about Teukie' activities, talking about Hello Baby in which Teuk was paired up with 4 girls, his past loves which he share on Strong Heart and of course his other activities with Suju,so why Sora's drama is not allowed to talk in here?Can we be a bit fair for our girl? She is also the lady of this house lol. Anyway, this is just my opinion but i don't get why Sora ' kiss scenes  can be seen as something really wrong that FJs need to not  discuss. IMO, it's a part of her JOB , even actresses who get married for real have bed scenes with men but no one can blame them for that. I found it really funny that Teuk' tweet about Lee Min Jung was compared with Sora' kiss scenes in this thread. One is an PERSONAL thought while the other is just WORK , it doesn't make sense for me. In short, i think both Teuk and Sora 's activities should be discussed here as long as we don't go too off topic, we do not always have their sweet moments to talk about anyhow.Also,  those things outside the show can help us get to know more about them in person. Again, this is just my two cents, sorry if my post sounds not really nice, yet this is a forum so i think i'm allowed to express my opinion.

Agree totally 100% with your point of view and as remember that we already talked about this topic before. I still don't understand why there're a lot of not only invidial updates of LT but also Suju updates in this thread but cannot discuss about SORA's drama ??? we used to update LT's pics when he was at Kona Bean for being bored, we used to talk alot about incident of Suju in SBS gayo daejun and how upset they were at that time, we used to congrat & share bunch of pictures for GDA where Suju got the highest award, ......bla bla bla.... And everyones feel ok with that, but in the contrary some feel uncomfortable when Dream Hight 2 is mentioned. WHAT HAPPENS  ????  IT'S UNFAIR, guys . What exactly you're afraid of when SORA becoming the topic then:blink:  ? ?????

We're here to support for the both of them, yet don't stick to the point that talking about SORA's DH2 (sweet scene or whatever) means disrespect to LT . I don't think it makes sense at all. SORA is the other important half of the story, and she's trying to work harder & harder. As a result she deserves all for her hardworking. Discussing, updating, spreading on DH2 is one of the way we can support her career. We're FDs right , it will be desrespectful if we don't join in the promotion for her acting.

Remember that she asked for supporting DH2 in twitter recently right ? haizz think how sad she is if we dont' do that here, our FD house ??

Anyway, DH2 is about to air in some hours. I definitely will go for it ? Anyone join with me:unsure:  ??

Ah one more thing, could anyone pls help me on how to use spoiler here pls ? (incase of discussing about SORA's drama ) :sweatingbullets:

Guest lallinachan

@ami189: for the spoiler you have to type inside [ ] the word spoiler, and then when you have finished the message, you have to add /spoiler  always inside [ ].

Do you know at wht time they'll air Dream higth 2?

@teuksoralover: THANKYOU! you are doing your best to keep this thred going with goodies abaut DC!! I loved your post abaut DC best moments! (and the only ones! and that's saying a lot!!). For the record: I don't think you post too much at all!! I appreciate you want to share all these things with us! it must be a lot of work!

I want to add that the surprised faces of FJ when teukie said they don't know, but Sora and him have a house... are priceless!!

Here the time line in the spoiler for this month (as you can see, FJ did not watch yet the episode abaut Dimple house!):

TIMELINE: Genuary 2012

120103 twitter eat barbecue (to his members)

(making of) episode 15 - 16 - 17(?)

BLIND DATES for FJ

120106 Leeteuk tweet: Not leaving yet!

120107 (air)-----episode 13

120110 sukira: Ryeowook & Sungmin talking about the blind dates - RW asks if DC are really dating

twitter Sora (same costume of trailer DH2 --> same nails art of episode 13-14)-- thanks to 33ru_mieru

120114 (air)-----episode 14

120115 twitter LT dyed his hair (dark) , and gym

120117 Dream Hight2 confearence- Sora says teukie texted her to give advice on being an idol.

120118 (making of) episode 18   (teuksora + donghae/girl at Everland)

120120 twitter: LT tanks DC supporters + photo "almost kiss" --> "Thanks for the 100th Day Support !!!!^^" --- Ryewook jealous

120121 (air)---- episode 15

120125 twitter LT: "mind is his type" - 2 reply--> very angry teukie

120128 (air)---- episode 16

twitter LT/Eunhyuk abaut "we got married is real" (while conforting Eunhyuk)

twitter master n1 follow Sora, and Sora follow him back.

120130: Dream Hight 2 first episode!!

The few of us who don't hate her probably don't because we understand that it's a reality show. I don't think some people understand that these people are having their sogeting (meeting?) in front of a whole freaking camera crew. It's very easy that they would be acting for the cameras and not as themselves actually imho.

Sorry for the cutting... I agree with mostly of your post. But I don't understand what do you mean that we (I include myself, thought I don't particularly like her) don't hate Eun seo because this is only a reality show. Do you mean that we shoul not take it seriously because it's not our life? If so I agree with this too, tought I'm not sure, maybe it's late for me, I have this horrible habit to get too attached even with this things, but I'll try to remember to myself^^;; ... maybe it's also the fact that right now I don't have much of a life...LOL!!

@akane_tran: I'm ready to read all your fury!! LOL!! it's not toward me, so I guess I can handle it^^ Beside, if you want to copy and paste and censure that's on you and your free time^^. And ... I want to tell that you met a bunch af really unpolite persons on your pm post... Maybe the same kind who twittered bad things to Teukie recently.

@virya: I'm glad you are back! I like reading your posts^^

And I'm still thinking abaut the concern you felt too, that teukie might feel to be too burdened abaut WGM supporters who this week have been unreasonable and terrible to him... Hope teukie can handle it, it's not the first time he has to endure something like that... but of course it's worse because that people should support him! ç_ç

And I'm loving the blog DIMPLESMILE every day more!!! That blogger is awsome: a fangirl and a rational mind, funny too! XD

Haha. I'm still not out of lurking mode (well maybe just today. kkk. ^^) but thank you.

kkk. I'm never tired of people asking me about suju. But I confess lately that I've been tired by the way people have pmed me offensively, especially those who who pmed me again and again for goodies, pictures, and others without a thank you every time, and then did a 180 and just started to accuse me of all sorts of crazy things. But of course I'm not fed up with those who are not involved. ^^

you sure you want copy/pasting?? it's not going to be pretty or even pleasant to read. actually, it might have a totally backfiring effect on my purpose. I'm wasn't so nice in some of my PMs. I'm afraid the always nice akane you know isn't there at all because I didn't care anymore about what the people I pmed to about the matter thought. I had so many pms I ignored some. And the ones I couldn't ignore and had to mass pm to, were the ones that I was most, as you say it, "fed up" with. ^^"""

If you still want my feelings on the matter, then i'll copy and paste. But warning first. ^^""""""""""

I cant wait to read those! Please post your insights again!