[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest Ms.Jikam

why no preview????? don't tell me that there will be no teukso next week... ;(

there's no preview. there will be Lunar New Year Special 'Pit-a-Pat Shake' with Super Junior Sungmin http://t.co/iYTV7tDJ

Guest tainocchi

I think Lee Sena likes Eunhyuk but because she's much older he didnt really give much chance. Aww...I dont feel like watching today's episode.

Guest kaelstorm

why no preview????? don't tell me that there will be no teukso next week... ;(

don't think so. eunjung missed her recording. should have teukso. really disappointed with the episode again today sigh.

now i don't know to hope for the fortune telling or double date next week. as much as i want to watch the everland episode so that means that another filming will be taking place for teuksora, i'm quite enough with seeing more than teuk and sora on WGM. another week of hell of waiting. ><

Guest anon7479

Lee Sena and the other actress from Dream High 2 - it was their first time appearing on a reality show...I mean the writers should have shown some kind of sensitivity to the situation...something majorly went wrong in the end...i am still not over it...

I kept thinking ...this is no fun...this is not happening on WGM right? ..anyways..guess its one of those weird epi's where nothing makes sense....

Guest Xiao Zhen

don't think so. eunjung missed her recording. should have teukso. really disappointed with the episode again today sigh.

now i don't know to hope for the fortune telling or double date next week. as much as i want to watch the everland episode so that means that another filming will be taking place for teuksora, i'm quite enough with seeing more than teuk and sora on WGM. another week of hell of waiting. ><

What fortune telling? I didn't see any picture or news about that? did I miss it?

Guest joetingting

i didn't see the hug scene?? have you guys seen that??

Omg don't tell me the hug scene is edited away. I haven't watched the episode but feel so sad if they do so?

Guest Ms.Jikam

If everybody coupled, then why only dongsoe have a date with teukso?? :huh:

I want to see Sungmin double date with TeukSora  :tears:

doesn't it for WGM's scene? not blind date scene.

everybody has watched this?

557f711045e511e19896123138142014_7.jpg

c8b273c245e411e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

cr: cati21

Guest Moielle

Alas, the scenario they were talking about previously came true - Fighting for one girl!

Lee Sena seems to be a sincere person. It could be a weakness to cry but she is strong enough to show how she really feels. Stupidity it may seem again to get dumped by the person she likes and still accept him in the end. Yet it could be courage on her part to claim what she really wants. She's demure yet aggressive in her own ways. Anyways...Hyukjae made the dating episode interesting.. He is lucky enough that Sora has a really nice friend.

The sweet scene everybody waited for got edited out...MBC could just have shown it since the show is about the couple in the first place.

No preview, why?

On the whole, the episode was fun. :)

Guest kaelstorm

What fortune telling? I didn't see any picture or news about that? did I miss it?

on the day of filming, there were pictures circulating showing that teuksora visited a fortune teller. 

490138027.jpg

(cr. @jwon0508)

their outfits are the same as the blind date.

there's another picture of a car with a smiley face drawn on it though. fan accounts state that it was teuk who drew it while walking with sora on the streets. can't find the picture ><

and yea the hug scene that everyone was anticipating was edited out. =.= one good thing though about having no preview this week. our hopes won't be brought up only to be brought down again.

Guest chikuma

Blind dates should be fun,why they choose to do the phone call..poor Sena, i will cry too if i'm in this situation..Enhyuk should know  better how to treat Sena eventhough i praise him for his determination to win over Eun Seo.Ah..i dont like this episode!!!!!!!!!!

No Teoksora couple next week? What about fortune teller man?It seem that Leetuk and Sora go visit him the same day right.

Guest teuksoralover

Okay.. first I need to calm down. Last week I was a lil disappointed about less exposure of our couple but when I watched it with subs it turned out to be okay because we heard some stuff from FJ that we want to hear.. On twitter also, people are starting to say that why can't WGM just stick to teukso -- exactly what I am feeling but I would still wait for the eng subs so that I can truly grasp this whole thing like last week.

Some thoughts about today's ep:

--- I can't believe that Eunhyuk became a bad guy in this ep.. I would cry too if I was Sena because as a woman.. you kinda have this pride/ego thing about not being chosen out of four girls. :(

--- Sena crying means that this is a real/ true blind date (atleast for me) because she got hurt and cried. Feelings get hurt and all. That is the indication that this whole thing is not scripted.

--- Yeh Teuk start MCing again but I think he is the fit the person to do the job for this whole blind date thing...

--- Sora & Teuk seems more comfortable though together.. they look like the president & first lady of the whole group.

**** I can't believe that they did not show the hug from teukso.. I kinda expected already since they are MBC is like that.. they show something in the preview but eventually not show it. During the house episode, Teuk was holding Sora's hand during the Dukbokki role-playing but during the broadcast, we did not see it.

So I guess, we have to wait if there will be teukso next week. I am staying positive that there will teukso next week.. I was thinking that there is no preview because there is suppose to be woojung this week but just decided to show teukso since eunjung got injured. I guess teukso's next ep wasnt ready... we will see. Sigh.

Guys... someone posted a cut already.. I think is part is kinda hilarious though..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfx_Y49eChI

Guest LiarLiar

This has got to be the worst WGM episode ever, and I have watch WGM since season 1. I hope 'the phone part' was scripted because what Eunhyuk did was just mean. Why screw up everything by picking Son Eun Seo, when he was pair up Lee Sena for most of the episode. Was the producer try to produce tension and the surprise the viewers? Well instead of being surprise, I was offended. In what world is a crying girl something funny to watch? Now they are going to pair Donghae with Son Eun Seo as the new couple on WGM. Why would I want to see that after this episode where she went back and forth between Eunhyuk and Donghae? How can I feel that Son Eun Seo have any feeling for Donghae when I feel anyone would do for her? I know this is just a show, and they are just acting as a couple. But what is WGM if the viewer doesn't even think the couple have some feeling for each other? All in all, this is a terrible episode for me at least.

Guest 33ru_mieru

Sungmin created a twitter @imSML...on 28.01.2012

following SUJU members....and the 9th person he followed is @reveramess (sister in law Kang Sora)

Guest lallinachan

there's no preview. there will be Lunar New Year Special 'Pit-a-Pat Shake' with Super Junior Sungmin http://t.co/iYTV7tDJ

I thought they already aired it O_o

no WGM next week???????

EDIT

oh! ok, I am right then, they alredy brodcasted it!^^

fiuuuu.... feeling better now XD