Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

photo and article LINK

park-shi-hoo.png

Park Shi Hoo Has No Plans for Showbiz This Year

Actor Park Shi Hoo revealed that he has no plans of promoting or taking on any projects for the rest of this year.

His side recently told NewsN, “Park Shi Hoo has no thoughts on promoting this year. If there’s an opportunity, he might pick a project next year. He’s going to quietly reflect for the time being.”

Park Shi Hoo successfully finished filming for his drama “Cheongdamdong Alice” alongside Moon Geun Young and was getting ready to promote the drama abroad when he was smacked with a rape lawsuit by “A” a couple weeks later on February 18. It quickly became the most covered scandal in March with many reports released with contradictory statements from both parties. 

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

credit photo and article LINK ...excerpt

dated February 5 2013

As Park’s career is on the rise, we are able to get a better view of Park Shi-hoo as a person. Based on news reports, he prefers the cutesy over sexy and proactive over passive ladies. He’s also very optimistic; the glass is always half full and he tends to get over bad events pretty quickly. Unlike the aloof jaebul characters that he plays, he’s talkative, playful and honest.

Spotlight: Park Shi-hoo, the Designated Jaebul of K-Dramas

I’m sure that we’ll see and hear more about Park Shi-hoo as he continues to ride on his successes. My only request for him would be to explore diverse roles to avoid being typecasted before he gets too old. While he doesn’t look it, he’s already 34 and I think his window of opportunity is smaller than some of the up and coming actors, such as Song Joon-ki, Kim Soo-hyun, etc.

Moon+Chae+Won+(5).jpg

looks like a challenging role for dr cha..excerpt of

credit article LINK

Another important thing to remember about savants is that they must be praised, encouraged, and be shown acceptance by the people who gives care for them. Everyone likes approval but the emotional needs of savants are demanding.

examples of savant syndrome (a form of autism).... to be shown in the good doctor drama by dr park

videos credit by ekit357 and hakan granat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gKBQJqfeI4o#at=127     

credit article and photo LINK by dramabeans
moonchaewon_72.jpg

I was half-expecting her to turn it down, but it turns out Moon Chae-won (Nice Guy) has confirmed her casting for KBS’s new medical drama Green Scalpel after all. She’ll be starring with Joo-won (Gaksital) and Joo Sang-wook (TEN), taking on her first doctor role. 
Moon will have romantic story threads with both leading men, because this is K-drama, where nobody can get a job done without falling in love first. That means lots of angsty moments for our sharp and skilled assistant professor character played by Joo Sang-wook, whose affection for the heroine goes unrequited. Poor guy. At least he’ll have his brilliance and his looks to fall back on. Meanwhile, she’ll find her feelings increasingly stirring for Joo-won, the warm-hearted and “unique” resident with whom she’ll share a “sweet loveline.” 

Guest handongmi

Hey everyone!.. :)
I just wanna say, I'm officially missing this couple!!..
I've been listening to TPM's OST and I can't help but miss the drama.. I want to watch it again but I can't because I'm getting really busy with school stuffs.. </3
Anyway, I hope you are all doing well!
Love to all! :*

credit photo and article LINK

When Traveling, Park Shi Hoo Keeps a Low Profile By Rhino+ on December 20, 2012 | 2 Comments 
28147_10150192649860721_374582135720_121
 Cheongdamdong Alice star Park Shi Hoo confessed that he chooses not to speak Japanese too fluently when he goes to Japan, because he wants to remain mysterious. He said when he sees foreign celebrities active in South Korea who can speak Korean too well, their level of mysteriousness drops down, and this isn’t what he is going for. He only uses “hi,” “arigato,” and “xiexie” and it works fine.

credit photo LINK

600744_620336431325707_1896473983_n.jpg

POV 

video credit LINK

article credit LINK excerpt

So many of us think that if we find Prince Charming or Miss Right that we will be so happy and we will feel so much unconditional love that we will just morph into better versions of ourselves.  We stand there at the alter saying our vows really believing in our heart of hearts that by saying these vows we are automatically supposed to be capable of creating ‘happily ever after’ with each other.  The only way that is going to happen is if both of you are healthy on all levels before joining together and neither of you is marrying out of desperation, need, or settling for less than what you really want in life.  ‘Healthy’ does not mean ‘perfect’ and ‘need’ does not mean ‘love.’  You must be healthy enough to truly love the other just as they are.  If you are both healthy and compatible, then your relationship should flow easily.  You may have to work at parenting, work at financial goals, work at finding time for each other, but you should never have to work at finding the love between you.

credit article and gif LINK

The main reason that makes the drama special is the pure & innocent love story between Seung Yoo and Se Ryung. Honestly, I have watched tons of K-dramas love stories before but I have to say that this one is one of the very best ever written. It is so well developed right from the start; their sweet and beautiful courtship, misunderstanding, reunion, betrayal, and their heartbreaking sad fate and longing to each other is just painful and agonizing to watch. You can truly see why they fall in love and remain devoted to each other no matter how cruel the circumstances between their families. It is so well told and beautifully portrayed by both of the leads -- their exceptional and explosive chemistry is absolutely compelling with unparalleled eminence that for the first time in my life, I actually feel heartache watching a love story. No matter whether it is happy or sad scenes, watching the two of them just breaks my heart. Kudos to the writer for writing such a memorable love story, I’m expecting it to be good but I got more than what I asked for. There’re plenty of romantic unforgettable scenes between the two of them. I find myself watching them over and over again since they are beautifully shot; be it their first meeting, the date at the market and river, the horse ridings, the sudden confession, the hug scene in the shack, the kidnapping scene, the romantic scenes at the forest (honestly, the most romantic scene in Kdramas history ever ♥) nor the marriage scene in the hut (I can’t believe they pulled a Cold Mountain here XD). The two of them really look like they are deeply in love with each other just by the look in their eyes or how they touched -- it is just simply beautiful yet heartbreaking to watch at the same time.

SeungYooSeRyung.gif

Park Si Hoo left a message for his fans on ENISHI Vol.3 (page 64):

Hello, everyone.

I received lots of encouragement, expressions of worry, and messages of support from you through ENISHI, for which I am most thankful.

I don’t know how to thank you to show the deep gratitude in my heart.

Rather than saying anything, for those of you waiting for me, surely the most important thing now is for me to re-engrave in my heart my awareness as an actor.

Every loving look, every gentle voice seems to be floating in front of me right now.

How I wish to see you all, how I wish to talk directly with you all, but I hope you can understand that I cannot do that at the moment.

Fortunately through ENISHI I can tell you my news in this way.  I feel assured there is such a window of communication between us.

There is one thing that I can pledge.

I will not forget the feelings you conveyed through ENISHI.  Never …

To those of you who believe in me and love me to the very last, I wish to express once again my heartfelt gratitude.

Summer is here.

I hope you are not overwhelmed by the heat and stay healthy every day.

I love you all.

Park Si Hoo

Credit to :http://parksihoo4u.com/2013/06/18/pshs-message-to-fans-in-enishi-3/

credit LINK

Character Introduction:

the_princess_man_ep02_0081
Name: Kim Seung Yoo
Position: Lecturer
Background: Youngest son of Councilor Kim Jong Seo.   the_princess_man_ep01_0039
Name: Lady Se Ryung
Position: Lady
Background: Daughter of Prince Suyang. Hangs out with the Princess Kyung Hye, but is below her in status. Wishes to learn how to ride a horse.

interesting short tpm reviews of episodes 1 to 24 from the link

Archived