Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

POV

Week in Review: The Wait is Over

Written by Johnelle On May 11, 2013

20130510_seoulbeats_parkshihooAfter 85 days of ‘he said/she said/they said’ allegations, accuser “A” dropped her case of sexual assault against actor Park Shi-hoo and his hoobae. He had gone from the top of his field with successful performances in hit consecutive K-dramas The Prosecutor Princess, The Princess’ Man, and Cheondam-dong Alice to the lows of being a suspected rapist. Making no assumptions as to who was lying or not, I would have to say that the handling of the case was terrible with so much information leaked to the media making a circus out of a serious charge.

Park Shi-hoo has in turn dropped his counter suit against ‘A’ and is trying to settle all the other suits that came up during the case with his former agency (who he suspected of colluding with his accuser) and “A”s friend “B” who turned from vocal supporter of “A” to vocal opponent as “B” claimed that she was lied to by “A.”  We’ll probably never know the truth about what really happened, if the victim was really “A” or Park Shi-hoo, but one thing is certain–Park Shi-hoo’s reputation has suffered a tremendous blow no matter what. (Hankooki, OBSNews)

credit article LINK

credit article LINK

Sex before marriage?

Why do religions condemn this? Do you think its a "bad" or "immoral" thing to do?

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

credit article LINK about psh's former agency

PSH’s former agency rep charged

Park Si Hoo’s former agency representative charged with fraud 
aaaaaa
Park Si Hoo’s former agency representative is charged with fraud and assault.

On May 22 Park Si Hoo’s former agency representative Mr. Hwang (H of the PSH case) was accused of fraud at Gangnam Police Station.

Hwang’s ex-girlfriend, a Japanese woman, accused him of borrowing 3 million yen (30 million won) from her and refused to pay her back.  The ex-girlfriend also accused him of assault and rape.

The police have completed an investigation into the complaint and Hwang was requested to attend.

A police spokesman said: “This is a mere fallout resulting from conflict in a romantic relationship” said “Park Si Hoo is not directly related to the incident.”

mv credit lilysapple

credit article LINK

To the lovely Moon Chae Won,

Photo posted by; BubbleFeetUpdates]

Photo: [KBSDRAMAAWARDS2012] Park Si Hoo w/ Moon Chae Won.   Park Si Hoo: Chae Won, you look wonderful tonight! Moon Chae Won: Thank You!   [Postedby; BubbleFeetUpdates]

I saw you the first time in “Nice Guy”. At first, I thought you were going to be the supporting actress instead of the main lead. This drama is so tiring. Definitely it is not my kind of drama, too complicated, emotionally exhausting to watch. It has all the aspects of soap opera that I do not like: murder, amnesia, backstabbing, etc. However, Eun Gi and Maru love story really has its own charm that I could not resist until the last episode of Nice Guy. Eun Gi’s sincerity and Ma ru ‘s unpredictable feelings toward Eun Gi kept me hooked to my laptop. And should I have more free time, this is going to be in my re-watch list.

I read your wikipedia biography http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_Chae-won

What an impressive track record that it showed. It made me wonder of your previous works. So I started by watching “The Princess’ Man”. Periodical drama series (except for Jewel in the Palace) have never been my preference. You definitely able to keep me watched this series until the end. Definitely a well deserved Best Couple Award for you and Park Si-hoo.

I also like your previous work of “It’s Okay, Daddy’s Girl”. Eun Chae Ryung’s transformation from a spoiled happy girl into a mature happy woman made my eyes teary for few episodes.

“Shining Inheritance” or “Brilliant Legacy” unfortunately was one of the series that I could not manage to finish. After the 10th episodes, I skipped to the last episode. I guess because you were not the main lead for the movie. Although in the last episode, you can still made me cry.

Looking back at your performances, I realized that you have shown many variety of characters: lovable, strong, hot tempered, brave, etc. However, in all of your dramas, I always shred some tears (I still have some series to watch though). I think your super power is the silent cry. Looking at your face, I was drawn to feel what your character was going through.

Moon Chae Won shi, my challenge to you is to find a character that really can make me laugh and not even a slight sign of watery eyes. Also really hope to see you as Running Man’s guest star. Looking forward for your next project.

mv credit ana huynh

mdnora said:

credit article LINK about psh's former agency

Hwang’s ex-girlfriend, a Japanese woman, accused him of borrowing 3 million yen (30 million won) from her and refused to pay her back.  The ex-girlfriend also accused him of assault and rape.

A police spokesman said: “This is a mere fallout resulting from conflict in a romantic relationship” said “Park Si Hoo is not directly related to the incident.”

credit article LINK.

Point of Views

PrettyCarEye May 12, 2013

I don't think this is the end for him. He may have to lay low for a while. Then he may have to take on commercials & minor roles for his next few projects since the powers that be (directors, co-stars, the money men) may not want to risk casting him as a lead right off of something so serious. It will also help audiences to forget about the scandal since he won't be their main focal point. It all depends on how smart he is about his career, how smart the people he has around him -- managers, agents, etc -- are about his career. If he himself & the people around him think strategically he could go thru this unfortunate period relatively unscathed. Besides, Korea is a very patriarchal country. The system is designed to allow men, more so than women, to bounce back from scandals like these.

credit article LINK with comments

Article: Park Shi Hoo, can he return to his career as an actor?... 'It's not like he was talented...'

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+201, -16] The answer is definitely an obvious no

2. [+193, -16] He's finished

3. [+166, -25] Maybe if he picks up a character who gets bitten by a kkot-baem after a one night

4. [+52, -7] My mom hates his guts. Says he looks like the Grim Reaper.

5. [+42, -9] It's his downfall from here on out. He's not only in his late 30s, but he's received acting criticisms even before that. He was barely landing leading roles thanks to his ajumma fans and youthful face, but it's over for him now.

6. [+38, -6] Well, the answer's in the title. He wasn't that talented to begin with, just that he had a good image and chose the right roles.

7. [+35, -5] I don't know why people keep calling it a one night when there's more weight to it being rape with all of the evidence police have found so far.

credit article and photos LINK

20100608_moonchaewon.jpg

Actress Moon Chae Won has recently uploaded a set of selcas onto her Cyworld but it was her post that came along with it, that has caught the attention of netizens. The selcas showed her with minimal makeup and her dazzling smile, showing her youthful self. She wrote,

"When I was 20 (she's now 23), I never ever thought that there would be a day where I would be called ahjumma, omma or halmoni. But no matter what, we will grow old someday and be called ahjumma, omma or halmoni. But I am still thankful. Thankful for the times when I was young. Thankful that there will be a day when I grow old, and can reminisce about those short yet beautiful youthful memories. So no matter what sort of predicament, or sad memories, I have to have a thankful heart for today, for letting me have that experience."

Netizens agreed with Moon Chae Won, "As long we give thanks to everything, it is the source of a blissful life," "We have to be thankful for each day, treasure every day, so that life would be blissful," "Unnie, you are an angel," etc.

credit article and photo LINK

pm-book.jpg?w=735&h=540

For me, The Princess’ Man is one The Best Drama in 2011. The storyline is fresh and interesting because it based on original story with a little bit of fiction. Every episode was narrated and played so well that makes me excited to watch the next one. The tragic but beautiful love story between Kim Seung Yoo and Seryeong also makes me hooked to this drama. We can’t predict what will happen to them until the end. Kudos the the writer, director, cast and crew for this valuable piece. I would suggest to all KDrama fans to watch The Princess’ Man ^^

“The Princess Man” deserves to receive these attentions and loves because it was a great drama. Looks like its’ popularity have scattered all over Asia. Congratulations to “The Princess’ Man” team!

Guest lovepsh

@mdnora, I really appreciate for what you have done for this thread and your love for PSH and MCW, but I really don't understand why you have to put all comment about PSH from many people, especially their opinion about speculation and theory.

photo and article credit LINK

park-shi-hoo.jpg?w=600

Park Shi Hoo Suit Suddenly Dropped

And then suddenly it was over. The case everyone was talking about, in which a trainee actress accused actor Park Shi Hoo of sexual assault, looked like it would go on indefinitely. But without any explanation, the trainee, known as "A," has dropped all charges against Park Shi Hoo, and in turn he dropped his countersuit against her.

Did they settle out of court? If so, how much did they settle for? And if they did, was it really rape or just a case of both parties having made poorly thought out, soju-inspired choices? Was new evidence found, evidence that weakened the actress' case? The reasons may never be known. But the damage has been done to both Park Shi Hoo's career and that of the trainee actress.

No reasons were given when the prosecution announced yesterday that the actress retracted her lawsuit. According to the prosecution, "On May 9, A's lawyers filed papers to drop the suit. For cases of sexual assault, if the suit is dropped, then prosecution no longer has the authority to indict."

After they spent a night together, in February, "A" filed charges against Park Shi Hoo, claiming he sexually assaulted her. He claimed their relations were consensual but she said they barely knew each other and she was too drunk to consent. Witnesses at the restaurant where they had dinner with friends said the actress was not drunk. Nor were any date rape drugs found in her system. Also, texts between the actress and a friend in the next few days discussed asking Park Shi Hoo for a large amount of money.

With such evidence working on the actor's behalf, it seemed like the case was going in his favor, but prompted by the results of lie detector tests, the police sent the case for prosecution. Both Park Shi Hoo and his friend Mr. Kim were indicted. Park counter-sued "A," as well as the CEO of his former agency and A's friend, known only as "B." Those counter suits are also in the process of being dropped, say the actor's representatives.

When the actor's legal team criticized the way the police handled the case, and gave the media some evidence of their own, a civil group sued the actor and his legal team for divulging information about trainee "A." Leaking information about a victim of sexual assault is against the law. However, now that the case against Park Shi Hoo has been dropped, that case may also be canceled, as trainee "A" is no longer technically a rape victim.

Park Shi Hoo's fans are relieved that his name was cleared but it may be a while before the actor works again. 

Archived