any recommendations for cute, funny, and romantice manga or anime?

mommie Alice

Guest monkeyshinobi

Skip Beat

Beauty Pop

NG Life

Otomen

Card Captor Sakura

Love So Life

Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama

Lovely Complex

High School Debut/Koukou debut

Kimi Ni Todoke

Pita-Ten

Kamichama Karin

Strobe Edge

Dear My Girls

Love Berrish

Stardust WInk

yeah most of these are manga but some of them have anime, but i prefer the manga.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest efaye926

aww.. I like Chobits, too!  It's one of my favorite animes.  For romantic, funny, tear-jerking animes, I really like Yuu Watase (i.e,. Fushigi Yugi, Aya no Ceres, Zettai Kareshi).  Yeah I know, I feel old.  >.<

added to the ones above, I like Marmalade Boy, Cherry Juice, Penguin Revolution, My Heavenly Hockey Club (still reading)... W Juliet is also good. Hana Kimi, V.B. Rose, Perfect Girl Evolution...and I'm not sure if this qualifies for what you're looking for--Azumangah Daioh...it's one of the funniest manga (and the anime followed really well) I've ever read. I love Otomen. :P

edit: I liked Kitchen Princess too, on the whole, even though there was one small bit I wasn't happy with. And Mixed Vegetables was cute.

Guest efaye926

Kyou kara maou, though the more I watch it the more I feel that it is geared towards girls that get turned on by hot guys touching each other.

(*nose-bleeds) Must... watch.  >.<

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kimi Ni Todoke is awesome. Such a sweet and touching story. Anime and Manga are equally good.

My other favourites are:
Sukitte II Nayo
Akuma To Love Song
360 Degrees Material
Ao Haru Ride

Cat Street

All of them have great artworks and sweet stories. I highly recommend them. :x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

second lovely complex & kare kano. I think lovely complex is arguably one of the best ones ever written. I loveeeee the pairing. I like natsumi ando's works (kitchen princess & zodiac PI) just for cute stuff. 

pink lady is when they are in college.. but i loved it. IT'S SO GOOD. LIKE SUPER ADORABLE ASLKFJASLFKSJALFKJSALFKJS CUTE. lol. so I'm just going to recommend it.  http://mangafox.me/manga/pink_lady/ 
You might also like orange marmaladehttp://mangafox.me/manga/orange_marmalade/ it is a vampire related story but whether you like vampire stories or not i think will have very little to do with the story itself (since the story is more like... high school shoujo). I think you might like it cuz it's tad super natural with high school life (like fruits basket). 

• 1 year later...
Guest Channi3

I liked Full Metal Panic. I did the wrong thing and watched it with english dub !! But it was still very good and funny.

I had to re-watch it in Japanese after! haha

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived